Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe even install a little sound system and play the girls some nice soft tunes Lol. Why not. Haha. I'm slowly getting all my equipment gathered back up. By the next grow I should have it going ok. And the grow after that I should have everything j need and be doing great again. Back to growing good medicine again Glad I decided to start back up again

Dalahaze is talking about aerobic organisms and anaerobic organisms living together !--- They won't in my boxes but maybe it's their byproducts that have the benefits ?

We gonna do that Umbra !--- I was concerned about adding them both to my res.!-- It's oxygenated inside my boxes by a bubbler and the spray itself ! --

Waiting on a few more cuts to root !--- Bloom is empty !-- it's an "L" walk in closet -- I can fit 6 of my boxes !
Anything but LEDs would make it too hot ! -- I bring these clones over and spread them out as needed !-- I may end up with 4 plants per box but I'm gonna try 6 first !--

New lights ? -- I don't know nothing about some new lights !

What up Cane ?-- Got D.D. off to work !-- Pearl Jam 20 just finished and I got Stone Temple Pilots on the tube !--- I may need a sample that Papaya U grew to test and make sure it's safe to smoke !-- Always looking out for U guys !

35 gallon Commander XL ---Black box with yellow lid that has a checkerboard pattern of 4" squares !--5 rows of 7 for a total 35 squares !-- drilled a 2 inch hole in each square with a door knob drill !-- caulk the lid so it won't leak !--- Box is finished !--- using same caulk I used on the lid I glue that filtered 396 gph pump to center of a 12"x12" ceramic floor tile !-- The PVC spray manifold is a square figure 8 !-- I drill evenly spaced holes for the micro sprayers with the enclosed bit !-- Screw in the sprayers stick the manifold on top the pump with enclosed adapters !--- Add 2 inch baskets and foam collar and we ready to grow !-- I run the pump cord and my bubbler thru one port leaving 34 grow spots !--

Bought my uncle a bong for his birthday, and picked out a chillum for myself. Wow, I love e this little thing! Thank you to Mrs. Rosebud for sparking my interest!!

If I didn't already have the lids drilled I would only put 6 --3 inch holes per box !-- All I have to do is redrilling with a 3 inch hole saw !---

Clone station/ nursery is 3 --15 gallon totes over a bath tub -- 35 grow spots each !--- They pretty much full of clones with some baby unsexed plants !--- Mostly rooted clones !--

I had 5 brickweed caps and a piece of pizza I be alright !-- Some's better than none !-- Was in the hood to pick it up --- Dealer said -- If they start shooting just duck down !-- I said only reason I be ducking down is to reload !--- He said --I was just joking !-----I said I wasn't !

Got my first gallon of blueberry wine !-- It's out the primary fermenter and into a glass gallon jug with one of those air locks we talked about on top !-- It's still a little rough but nothing a little aging won't cure !-- I let a little yeast come over and added a wee bit more sugar !-- The yeast working it !-- rack it a time or 2 more to clarify it --3 months I can bottle it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back