Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyfespan I got to sample some CO2 oil in a cartridge and some BHO oil !--The CO 2 oil was so much nicer -easy to smoke !-- I hadn't decided if I wanted to invest $3,500 for a Desk Top Hash Oil Extraction machine !--After comparing the BHO oil and CO2 oil !--- I am sold on CO2 oil !-- Looks like it's gonna be industry standard too !-- But He'll yes CO2 oil work great in an e-cig with a wick system !--

Lyfespan I got to sample some CO2 oil in a cartridge and some BHO oil !--The CO 2 oil was so much nicer -easy to smoke !-- I hadn't decided if I wanted to invest $3,500 for a Desk Top Hash Oil Extraction machine !--After comparing the BHO oil and CO2 oil !--- I am sold on CO2 oil !-- Looks like it's gonna be industry standard too !-- But He'll yes CO2 oil work great in an e-cig with a wick system !--

any glycerine based oil will work in your ecig.

http://www.bulkapothecary.com/?gclid=CM390tvppcwCFQQEaQod4IwOKw

hell you can use a magical butter machine to make ecig oils

i have tasted both good and horrible CO2 oils dont be fooled

Lifespan I got a gallon of food grade vegetable glycerin! --- I'm finished trying to get THC into V.G. !--- The oil works just fine without any help ! -- I'm sure different varieties of oil would have different results !-- I think the best of the best oil gonna be HBC oil extracted with Hyperbaric Chamber technology !--

Hey U know over in the MJ news section ? -- They talking about political news !--Which is different I guess !-- Anyway -Wanna watch me pick a fight ?-- I don't even care but peeps get pissed off so easy it's almost not fun !

Lifespan I got a gallon of food grade vegetable glycerin! --- I'm finished trying to get THC into V.G. !--- The oil works just fine without any help ! -- I'm sure different varieties of oil would have different results !-- I think the best of the best oil gonna be HBC oil extracted with Hyperbaric Chamber technology !--

some nasa space shuttle extracted on the moon bubble

No really look it up !---HBC hash oil !-- They put a vacuum on it at very low Temps and the oil goes into the air like a vapor or cloud ! Then when they warm it up under pressure oil condenses out the air !--Close as I can figure out anyway !--- Supposed to be the cleanest and the terepenes aren't destroyed by heat !

Umbra -- Ain't gonna be no body to teach me how to use it so I hope I can figure out how to kick start it !-- Cause I got to have me one !-- I grew up around a welding machine shop !-- I been around a little compressed gas !-- Besides there's this thing I understand called " Form Follows Function" !--- If a thing is gonna perform a specific job it has to look a certain way (under the skin)!

Umbra I got high and forgot something !-- That BPU-X-B.B. gonna make some sweet blueberry oil !

Morning everyone. Here's a pic of the Trifoliate Keef. She's coming in very nice. Just started 12/12 cycle two nights ago. They are already almost as tall as my grow area so I put them over to flower a week earlier than I was going to. If I could I would let the Trifoliate go until fall. She would be a beauty. I had a notion to put her outside and if anyone seen it I doubt they would even notice it was a cannabis plant. Idk. From a distance she almost looks like small palm tree with branches That's the only way I could described it when you walk part at a distance

View attachment image.jpg

Good Morning OFC! Time to smoke some pot people. Time for a 4 strain mixed joint; cherry limeade, Lemon Trees, gg#4, and king louis XIII. Oh what the heck, gonna add a little hash.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Pass that this way Umbra !-- Never mind I got this ----brickweed !---Dam bugs !--- I guess it's better than being out !--- I need to go decarb some for caps -- I ain't moving very well !--

Morning guys,,,im loading my truck and getting ready to head out to Little Rock. Gonna miss my 2 girls. Very sad,,but glad for the work.

Good morning OFC. One of umbra BPU X BB pop out of the bean along with a Auto Lemon Haze. Along with those two I also got 2 Aurora Indica (girls), 3 Hippie's Dawg. 1 Black Berry, and 1 unknown (? ice). Everything is going fine for now. Hoping for a good grow.

Morning Nes !-- Sounds like a nice line up !--- I never grew an auto cause I can't clone them !
D.D. called in a script for some muscle relaxers this morning said she was tired of watching me cripple around !-- -- They'll help but I don't like them !--
I got pharming to do --I ain't got time to hurt !---

This is the fourth time I've used this Zombie Juice ( it's a mutagenic compound) on weed sprouts !--- Using about 50-60 each time --So far I have 5 plants that have survived!---2 look mostly normal --3-- are knarly stunted little things !--- This 4th batch goes in the dirt today then we wait !--- Don't matter how many times it takes --- Sooner or later --I find my legend !-- Until then I guess I'll have to settle for stuff like GG and the T.E. !--

Hopper have a safe trip and don't fall off those stilts !--We getting old stuff breaks easier and we don't heal as fast !

Im selling those basterds and sticking to my small scaffold. They hurt my legs where they took veins out for my open heart surgery . Freaking straps kick my scares asssssss. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back