Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Cane ! What up in the PNW !---

Evets -- I don't know how to say this any other way !-- I don't trust U !--- One post U know everything about weed the next post U don't know squat !--- I will know shortly and if U Po-Po ? -- Shoulda found another hunting ground !-- Even if U not Po-Po --U trouble and I don't like U !-- Sorry but that's how I feel !--

Keef used to be a military police and he can smell bacon a mile away. Evets you are done here no matter whether you are what you say or not. Better to find another site than stay here. Because I don't think anyone is going to help you or talk to you.

Morning Dala !-- You're new here I apologize for that !-- That has been bothering me for awhile !-- Old pot pharmers don't get to be old pot pharmers by being stupid !--- Something like this --U can only be wrong once !---

Good morning OFC,

nes, in my grow thread, zem had some ideas for you...better check them out. Zem is a very nice man.

working on this you guys... Welcome dalahaze, but keef, we don't know if dala is a man or a woman, and if you just ask a woman how it is hanging, she is likely to tell you.

Glad you found us Dalahaze... are you fond of the haze?

Hey Dala welcome. I am a car guy and love 20's and 30's cars. Cords, Auburns, and Delahaye cars. Your name is close enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Rose !--U are so right !--but it was a rhetorical comment not a physical question !-- No offense intended !--- Besides I was all worked up !--- One of those things U bottle up awhile and when U let it out it U feel better !-- No PC around here !--- At least there's no secret about how I feel !---

Keef...Overcast, rainy, there talking about thunderstorms?? Thunderstorms in the P.N.W. we rarely get them in summer..
Two weeks on the seedlings and they are looking great.
Morning Rose hope that your knee is doing better....
Umbra......love you man..
..Evets?...GTFOOH...Always to long winded for me..
Anyway Dala..Welcome to the O.F.C.....guy's or gal's all welcome here....

O..did I mention that I am High:)
........I wanta take you Higher....:48:

I got a problem !-- D.D. got a hundred dollar Ph / ppm / temp probe mo'sheen !--- My ten dollar pH pen calibrated! --- Shows 6.0 --- The fancy on is .8 lower than the cheap pen !-- So what the "F" is the pH I been running ? -- Her new pen measures to .00 !-- Anyway the caps and muscle relaxers are kicking in ---Working 5he pipe !-- A water pharmer and I find out all my numbers were a lie !-- I'm kinda lost !

Cane we got rain and thunderstorms too !--- I may not be bullet proof but I'm pretty sure I could slow a couple down !---

Yo bud...I don't know much about Ph..That's why I am growing in soil I guess...

Rose I just try to be the best Keef I can !--- I hope the knee is better !--- Life is always throwing us curve balls !--- U know how the religious people say --WWJD ? --- What Would Jesus Do !-- My friend Hippie ( even if he's mad at me ) --- Coined the phrase ---WWKD ? --- Not so sure that's such a good thing !-- Cause Keef ain 't always right ! -- -- I got to get my girl friend D.D. some more of that oil !-- She likes it and pleasing her makes me feel better !-- So I guess it's selfish of me to hustle up some oil for her !--- Convoluted world we live in !

Wow, what a warm welcome. Yes I do grow, and I'm fond of daisies in my hair, we need more peace and less worry in this world. I think I like it here so you will see more of me. I am kinda shy, but since I have been watching for awhile, I sorta already feel like one of the gang. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you again for your welcome, it's nice to see like minded people looking out for each other. Peace

Keef, what exactly are you looking for in oil's
How do they come? The dispensary that I go to mainly has organic flower....Haven't had much experience with the oils.....

Welcome dalahaze. I think you'll like it here. Good folks for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back