Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat in a friends recovery room with him..I will never forget it in my life...All he had on was underwear and a million tubes....He had 6 bypass'done. We were with him and his wife for a week at sacred heart. Scary stuff. His legs were the worse part in healing. His beautiful black legs show the scares pretty well. He is fine...a bit of kidney damage but still here.. isn't it amazing what you guys have witnessed good and bad in your life time.

Believe it or not,,i had no problems with my legs. Even my Doctor was amazed. I had surgery on a Monday and by Thursday i was walking 30 laps a day around the hospital hallway. Even wore out one poor nurse who was not in very good shape. Nurses said they had never seen anything like it. :rofl:
I told them i had to hurry cause my bills were due. I was back to work in 2 1/2 weeks.
By the way,,,my crotch was so black i was scared to death my boys were messed up. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Havent seen a Doc since my 1st follow up 3 yrs ago. Maybe i will come see you Keef. You will be Weedhoppers Cardiologist.

Like water blood will take the path of least resistance !-- The blood is flowing around the blockage back into the cardiac arteries !--- Think U can sew ? -- It's like sewing a water hose together and making it watertight ! -- Can't do it without glasses equipped with loops !--- An incision is made down the sternum the we use a power saw to cut down the middle of the sternum !-- Then we put a jack in the incision and spread the sternum and ribs out the way to give use room to work !-- The pericardial sack ( a sack the heart is in !-- We would put some sutures in tacking it up so the heart was resting in a bowl !-- We then hooked up a bypass around the heart and lungs which went to the heart lung bypass machine !-- We then pour wet frozen slush on the heart to make it stop beating !--- At this point the patient is dead !-- No heart beat --No brain activity !-- So we would do our thing bypassing all the blockages !--Then comes the scary part !--- Warm them back up and shock the heart !--Most times it starts right back up !--Sometimes it was a perfect operation but the heart won't keep beating !--There are only a few bypass machines in any hospital !-- A patient could be kept I've on a bypass machine for days while the heart repairs itself !-- But after a while with no success at getting the heart to keep beating !-- The machine is needed else where !-- The machine is disconnected and time of death noted !
I was involved in some research for patients that were not candidates for surgery. Using a smart catheter we would map the interior of the heart and then using a Holium laser thru a fiber inserted in the catheter and burned pericardial channels on the interior of the heart. This created a controlled damage that the heart would rebuild stronger and increase the blood flow thru the heart without doing open heart surgery.

We were just beginning to learn to do a C.A.B.G. with a scope when I fell Umbra !-- No telling what they doing now !--- I know in San Antonio they starting to regrow limbs and missing tissue !
Cane -- I'm debating whether to show D.D. that Web site !--- Yes there is certainly cartridges she would want bad !-- If she goes shopping on that site she could drop $500 on cartridges alone without even trying !--

at the time, we were still doing pigs. a pig's heart and a human heart are very similar. that was more than 20 years ago.

Replaced heart valves with pig heart valves often !--I know the cardiac laser procedure you're talking about Umbra I just never helped with it !
I wanted to ask what U knew about U knew about these synthetic seed ? -- Ever heard of such a thing ?
They start by making tissue culture clones from a leaf !-- The tiny clones are covered in an agar nutrient and the whole thing is enclosed in a gelatin type shell !--- They can be planted like normal seed but will all be identical female clones !-- Only real application is with big fields by big pharm !--- They haven't been trying to breed super weed !---They been working on a commercial planting and growing technique !-- They plan to buy the Dankest we can breed and genetically mark it as their own and use it in thier grow system !

I am going to tell you something...monsanto has already done it. If NCH takes that job working for big AG in the central valley, monsanto will be apart of it. They have been working on this for 5 years.

Umbra The synthetic seed or a genetically marked variety ? ---
Well I think I better call it a night !-- Maybe they'll let me come back tommorrow! --

gmo already exists with markers and the synthetic seed has been in place for a little while, just not for cannabis. They will use it for cannabis. This is not an opinion or a theory, this has already happened.

Krazy man.... have a son lives in Ohio ..
........one for the pillow:48:.....

I'm from New Jersey
I don't expect too much,
if the world ended today
I would adjust.

Morning dala, and ofc. Thinking about taking the dirt bike out for the day. It's about time I unwind and burn some of this energy up.
My grow is doing well. No pics yet, wont be too long and I'll have photo worthy buds.

gmo already exists with markers and the synthetic seed has been in place for a little while, just not for cannabis. They will use it for cannabis. This is not an opinion or a theory, this has already happened.
What are they modifying it with?

Joe, that thing in Ohio is horrendous.. So many questions. We have a few members from the great sate of Ohio..

Good morning peeps.

Oh, and welcome mtb.. You are indeed in the presence of some old folks..

What are they modifying it with?

Joe, that thing in Ohio is horrendous.. So many questions. We have a few members from the great sate of Ohio..

Good morning peeps.

Oh, and welcome mtb.. You are indeed in the presence of some old folks..

The first thing it is modified with is roundup. All their seeds are. Beyond that, Monsanto is working directly with UC Davis to increase yields and reduce flowering times.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Running late -had a rough night !

Welcome to the O.F.C. Missedtheboat !-- Yep !--- Looks like U found out where your kind hangs out !-- U grow ?-- What and how ? --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back