Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Keef and Umbra. Umbra, no wonder blue dreamis popular with ssh as a parent. I don' think i have ever smoked any. How are you doing today?

The wind has been blowing for days, i hope that makes my stems stronger at least. I am thinking about using those paper bags that french fries used to come in to try to stop the moth that lays the bud worm. Will have to fasten them on... that doesn't happen until Aug or Sept.

Hi YD, how is your day going? Cleaned out my underwear and sock drawer, a person should do that every decade.
I am doing well, thank you. I went to the dispensary after NCH called them and told them I was coming. Got my price no questions asked. They took me into a side room with scales and magnifying camera and checked it very carefully. There were 2 guys weighing out and packaging some shatter about 10 ft away from us and they stopped what they were doing to look at the cannabis. Always a good sign. Now I just have to transplant another 50 or so plants into 5 gal bags. It's good to be a farmer.

had lunch with a friend from my youth the other day who i had not seen in a decade. i gave him some of my buckeye purple and super buckeye and a baggie of brownies. he shared with some folks he hangs with now and they all gave rave reviews and want him to get more. it is quite satisfying to get good feedback. i don't really have any friends anymore that have anything to do with herb. feedback from my kids is ok but they have not had the history i have and don't really know good from awesome. thanks again to all of you for your help.

O.F. Where ya been ? -- Tell U what --- We have an O.F.C. Seal of approval! --- I get really busy sometime but I tell U what !--Send me a big ole bag and I 'll forward it to the O.F.C Lab and we'll test it for free !-- Get back with with the results soon as they come in !

Lots to read. Had to go out of town for a funeral....full military honors...... and a catholic funeral. I don't do religion and that was very heavy on the religion. Home now eating a brownie and smoking a J. Peace

Sorry Dala !--- U should get real high !-- I think I'll burn one with U !---- May the warrior find peace !

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like a very heavier than usual funeral. I am sorry. Military and Catholic..double heavy and long.

Umbra, did you re trim your bud? That is very cool that NCH made the call, i really like that guy and always have. Happy you got your price.

The wind has been howling all day...makes a girl a little nuts.

Oops, i forgot, OF, that is very cool you saw your old friend. I know what you mean, when we smoke our own and then give some away and they love it, it is a good feeling, I mean, how are we to know we grow the most dankety dank ever.

Rose if someone told U that U grow danky-dank-dank ---U wouldn't believe them anyway !--- How's the knee ?-- I think I found a way to start seed without that dirty dirt !--- Should be able to run a larger group thru Zombie Juice in the same amount of space and I 'm a water pharmer !-- I floated the top to an egg carton in a box of nute water with some holes poked in it !-- Stuck the tap root of the sprouts thru the holes !--My top secret ---Uh ? --- Bubble Seed Germination System ?--- People do it to clones --Why not sprouts ?

Howdy folks. I got one day off and that would be tomorrow. Im gonna go see my Mom. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Keef, down here a yard full of rocks is a deal breaker. We grow rocks in parts of Georgia lol.

Evening Hopper !-- Be glad when U get a couple days off !--

Dog ain't that something ? -- We grow sand down here !--Without regular watering we have trouble growing anything and this was thier answer !-- When in Rome !--- At least I don't have to mow it !-- We have these little pocket gophers and thier cursed hills in the yard !--- Only native plants that grow here is sea grass and sticker burrs !-- I never lived at the beach before this was all new to me !-- It was 95 today !-- It's not the humidity! --It's the stupidity !----

Yo..Good afternoon.....
Umbra..Nice you got your price..Gotta love farming:)
Keef the totes are looking good Bro...
...W.H...Whooo Hooooo. ...Day off to go see mom..what a guy...give her a hug from the O.F.C....Hope that you find time to relax...:48:
Rose...The wind has been up off and on for days...crazy weather,....cool,.with ..thunderstorms..sunshine ..hail...its all happen:confused2:.....the sun will shine next week:)

Keef... is that oyster shells?
...let's puff one Bro:48:

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like a very heavier than usual funeral. I am sorry. Military and Catholic..double heavy and long.

Umbra, did you re trim your bud? That is very cool that NCH made the call, i really like that guy and always have. Happy you got your price.

The wind has been howling all day...makes a girl a little nuts.
Well no I didn't. To tell the truth, there was nothing wrong with the trim work. What happened was the plant got burned by too much ferts in the last couple of weeks...my fault completely... and the plant was a tad dry. The littlest pieces of the bud fell off from the dryness leaving just the tiniest of stems peaking out, making it look like a bad trim job. We graded the buds according to size, then weighed out a fresh lb.

Dala funerals will drain you emotionally and physically. Recharge, refocus, but always remember.

No Cane !--- and it may not be funny to others but me and Cane know a little something about oyster shells !---- That is high dollar 1 inch mixed river rock !--- The boxes are coming together -- I was gonna put 5 plants per box but 4 is plenty !-- I just start with them in 2 boxes and fill more boxes and and spread them out !--Got them in 4 boxes now be filling the last 2 boxes soon then it's on !-- D.D. is in there right now checking pH !-- Once she got a taste for fine weed she became very interested in growing it !--- If we can stop the bugs ---I may be able to work these terepenes and grow tasty weed !-- Dam bugs !--- D.D. got my back and I made a breakthrough on this genetic doubling !--- They will be some Texas Tetras !-- Been trying to think of a good name !--- How about ---Belongtokeef ?

Next time U at the hardware store find my black boxes with yellow lids !---- Got a checkerboard pattern on the top !-- The 35 gallon ones I use got rows of 7 - rows of 5 ---4 by 4 inch squares on top !-- Already laid out to be aero boxes 35 -- 2 or 3 inch grow spots waiting to be drilled !-- I started by drilling them all !-- Production grow boxes ---I'll drill 6 ---3 inch holes in each box and use 4 !---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back