Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nes can U show pic of it ? -- Be easier to tell what it is !

I got a new Strawberry Rhino girl and unless they hermie Umbra gonna be a weed grandfather !-- BPU-X-B.B. on my Widow and we got a Blueberry Widow girl !--

Why weed grow so slow ?-- Vegging away !

View attachment 20160711_142440.jpg

No Nes !-- There are 4 plants in full bloom --a Bubblicious and 3 BPU-X-B.B.--- plus I just stuffed 2 younger ones in there to start bloom ! --

Hi guys,
Well, THG has come and gone. we managed to get all kinds of screwed up.. Nice to have her here.

How is everyone up in here? Ness, looking forward to pics later.
HI everyone.

Good afternoon....nice bike ride..
Maybe a little puff....:48:

94 and a 30 mph wind !---Easy ride !--One way !-- Learned my lesson !--
Got seed wet !--- Also was informed that I don't need any more seed !--
She ain't the boss of me !-- I plant some more if I want !--

Took some pictures and I just can get them to post. I'll get it done tomorrow. I don't like what I'm seeing. Got some Netflix movies. OFC have a good evening. :48:

Nes I'm thinking U over nutes !--Is it reddish Purple down the center vein on the leaves !-- Rose and others knows more about this stuff than me !

Started my first ever feminized seed !-- - Better not be latent hermies !--

Rose I didn't get to plant everything I wanted so I'm sulking !-- I am aware that I need supervision but what about those other seed ? ---I got plenty room left in that starter box !

Holy Moses, I have been deceived! There's an ulterior motive behind the wine, so lovingly made for me! Every time I drink it, I want to cook! It's in my blood! I can't help it & he knows it!

Some beautiful flowers you have up there bud....
Green Mojo on the seeds...
And great job on the wine:)

Go for it... is that the BM you are talking bout? and I don't mean ****?

Hi Cane, how are you?

DD, that tricky son of a gun.... He's got your number.

Hi Rose...doing little better...got a doc's app for tomorrow..with the things that have been happening, I know what he is going to say...oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back