Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cane take of yourself Cuz !-- Do what U got to do to get your mind right !-- This too shall pass !-

-Endeavor to Persevere !--
Wasn't that Sitting Bull and the Trail of Tears ?

I am on your side cane, sorry if you are not looking forward to what he/she is going to say. Good luck.
Keef, the haze is good but ya might get a hermie. Go ahead an pop what ever is speaking to you...Hashberry? beats me..

Cane take of yourself Cuz !-- Do what U got to do to get your mind right !-- This too shall pass !-

Thanks bud...It was a good try..but I still need some Meds.
Sitting Bull....read the book, is a great story....
I'm sure glad I'm here...:)...
Gotta feed them chickens, they better start laying..
I will tell them what happens to chickens that don't lay...it ain't pretty:(

Already had one Rose !-- This is round 2 for me with Umbra's GDP-x-Black Rose !-- Thought we'd just do one tough one at a time !--HB =--Hoe berry !-

OR was that Star Trek?

Keef I am baby sitting the neighbors papaya...there looking good for his first run...
Three more weeks to a month they should be ripe..
Here we go..........gonna puff one and go lay'er down:48:

View attachment 20160711_183849.jpg

Yo bud that first one is one of the hippies dawg..she is squat "knee high" and even with the low light that we have been having she is packing it on....where everyone else is stretching out some...we have had no summer yet...

View attachment 1468290537712-29849179.jpg

Looks like he had a good teacher Cane !
Guess that I had something to do with it...bought most of the equipment and supplied the clones:) Just being a good neighbor I guess..Hey the guy needs his meds..

U buy a man a fish --U feed him for a day !---Teach a man to fish ---and U feed him for a lifetime !

Hi peeps,
Cane I see a bit of thrip on your plants, not horrible, good the LB are there. I just ordered some beneficial mites.. and nematodes. Thrip are much worse indoors.

No sleep got a little dab I keep besides the bed for emergencies....sticky s*** though ....:48:...taste of cherries:)

Hi peeps,
Cane I see a bit of thrip on your plants, not horrible, good the LB are there. I just ordered some beneficial mites.. and nematodes. Thrip are much worse indoors.

Rose, thrip???maybe that's why the LBs are hanging out .
Beneficial mites? Nematodes...man I gotta get busy...

Good morning OFC. Guess who is already out looking for guerilla grows in my neck of the woods? Yup. They are staging in the park about 5 miles from me. Was talking to a friend of mine, he says they will be here a couple of weeks then they come back in August. They pretty determined I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back