Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, computer problems all day yesterday....when did nes become ness?

Same person, it just when I sign up, I meant to put two s's and didn't. Thought, I would fix it. Maybe, it was wrong, I don't know. I got my problems and I have to live with them, it's not fun at times. But, I go on. Time for a bowl or two. :bong2:

St NIck, i have become very antisocial and I am enjoying it more all the time. I was social my whole life.

Ness, of course you did nothing wrong. We love ya!

Then Ness it is !--
Nick I had that severe head injury and I'm pretty much a hermit and I'm O.K. with that !-- I grow weed !--I don't need a bunch of people coming around !-- This is where I come to socialize ! -- Be around people with the same interests! -- Anyway after the injury I had bad pain and my emotional highs and lows got really bad !-- The caps level me out some !--- They help with pain alot too !-- One side effect of my medicine is it makes me comfortably numb !--I can live with that !

I have constant sciatic nerve pain from a work related back injury. My weed .makes that quite tolerable most days. The anxiety is kinda related to past experience s. Still looking for the best strain for that.

Afternoon all....just got all caught up and forgot what I read. got back from peddling to the doc's, told him what was going on,we are back on the meds.
Told him that my MJ intake has been up..he says don't worry about it.....He was just happy that I noticed what was happening.....
Nick I feel for you bro...panic is no fun....I need some Meds.......:48:......

Ugh !--
Nick --Different weed can affect people different !-- The way U take it can change the effect !--How early a weed is harvested can even affect what it does !---So what sounded like a simple question U had is complicated !--- Bout all I can do is help U find some seed to several varieties that might help !--Anyone have a suggestion ?

Hi peeps,
Cane I see a bit of thrip on your plants, not horrible, good the LB are there. I just ordered some beneficial mites.. and nematodes. Thrip are much worse indoors.

Thrips! Are they those teeny white spots on some of the leaves? You have good eyes! I finally won the last bug battle, but I'm sure the war isn't over; I am ready this time! In fact, nematodes are in transit to my house as we speak.

There's your list Nick !-- I knew U had this Umbra !--- That LA Confidential make U cough if U hit it too hard !--In a good way !-- That's what I hear anyway !---

Hopper U a Wildman !
Hey these F-2 -- BPU-X-B.B. -- Look mature to me !-- What cha think ?
She coming down in a couple days !-- Just want to make sure most of the seed are mature !
Nick I can get U some of these seed after they dry and age some if U want !
Umbra bred the BPU-X-B.B. -- See if I remember right !
(BPU) --Blackberry Kush --x---Purple Citral --x---Uzbekistan Hash Plant --- x-- (B.B.) --Blueberry Blast ! ---

View attachment 20160712_183147.jpg

Seed anyone ? --BPU-X-B.B. been good to Keef !--She'll be around for awhile !-- These seed are for genetic doubling !-- -Seen it in the spirit world -- My Frankenplant be on the vine back there !-- 6 weeks weeks or so and they meet the new and improved Zombie Juice !---

I guess U can tell the caps have kicked in !

-Now I want one of these GDP-x-Black Rose !--

Hopper U a Wildman !
Hey these F-2 -- BPU-X-B.B. -- Look mature to me !-- What cha think ?
She coming down in a couple days !-- Just want to make sure most of the seed are mature !
Nick I can get U some of these seed after they dry and age some if U want !
Umbra bred the BPU-X-B.B. -- See if I remember right !
(BPU) --Blackberry Kush --x---Purple Citral --x---Uzbekistan Hash Plant --- x-- (B.B.) --Blueberry Blast ! ---

That would be great. I dont have much luck finding anything unique around here but DC and Ohio are changing. Who knows.

It'll be a while before they dry and ready !-- In the meantime I'll see what else I can round up !-- I'll send U a PM in a month 6 weeks or so when they ready and U can tell me where to send them !-- Don't care what name or addy I send them to long as U get them !-- So far --They got thru everytime !-- That name and return addy won't be me !--- We'll make it happen !

Weed make me forget stuff !-- Still got plenty seed for "Hippie's Dawg "!-- Bred by Hippie 420 !---

Chem 91-x-The Sugar --x-- Chernobyl !--- Cane got a nice one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back