Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ! She high !-- Got to be in the spirit world to do this sh** !-- Gonna work them pickle jars today !-- Few more tokes and it's on !

Gidday all,

I just counted 9 points on a leaf, two little guys popped out at the bottom. Is it a good sign or routine?

hahahaha nevermind, I just looked at MP logo... my pot is better than I thought, there IS something to this curing stuff, mine never makes it this far normaly, sometimes I'm picking buds off plants in my flower room :-(
I probably grow some pretty decent **** but can't keep it around long enough to find out.

What up Pappy !--- We do what we got to do !-- Never had anything around long enough to jar cure !-- Maybe soon !-- We close to Weed Independence but not quite there yet !-- Takes a lot of weed when U got to 2 heavy users in the house !-- We both need the caps and like our smoke !---- The fingers on the leaves --Different varieties can have more or less points on the leaves !--Anything that comes off in bloom for whatever reason goes into the cannacap pile !

Good morning Rose. Keef, ness and everyone else. I have been busy rearranging. I gotta get me a new computer. Typing on a phone like mine isn't cool for telling stories and I have stories to tell. Smoke one with me folks.

Hey Nick !-- I work on my smart phone --I'm a thumb typer !-- Only thing is it's harder to edit !-- I'm old so maybe I drop a word or misspell something ? --No big deal ! --Decarbing some trim for caps !-- I need to move today --I got stuff to do !-- For one we gonna see if we can jack this BPU-X-B.B. up !-- Not that there's anything wrong with it !--

I took down one plant today to make room for some that were getting out of hand. I'll post a pic when I'm done trimming.

D.D. brought me 10 --BPU-X-B.B. cuts and 3 from Trips on the Widow !-- I 'll give them back in a couple hours after I get all Dr. Frankenstein on they a** !--

I just need one stable survivor !

Go Nick !-- We don't get the big harvest like the outside people but we mostly manage !--- U do need to try some decarbed trim caps !-- Help that lower back !

I got my science done and D.D. got 13 treated clones !-- No idea if I got the soak time or strength right !-- Time will tell !

I got a couple Nurse Larry sprouts !-- GDP-x- Black Rose -- Master Kush too !- Waiting for that BlackBerry Snow Lotus to pop !-- excellent germ rate with this new system so far !-- I can drop cube and all in a basket and collar and move them to aero as they come up !--

There are still two of em left so I figger not too bad for an early harvest

Works for me Nick !-- I still got 2 Of those B.B. and a Bubblicious getting close !-- I'm waiting for the other boxes to get big enough to flip !-- One day there will be some kind of organization to the grow !-- Right now ? --I don't know !--

Good Evening OFC. Another long hot day. Got a lot done. Just got to cook super (meatloaf). And, the rest of the time is kicking back with a bowl and coffee still. I drink to much of that coffee. Got to cut down.

Hey Ness !---I got a rack of ribs in the smoker !--Maybe some baked beans and potato salad ?--D.D. running errands !
Been enjoying the wine making process and D.D. likes drinking it !-- Found me a 5 gallon copper pot still for less than $300 !-- Thinking about stepping up to fruit brandy !-- I might even need some alcohol for RSO one day !-- Sugar liquor is easy !

Afternoon ofc. Ness, I love coffee but I just can't drink it in the summer. Dehydrats me too much.
Keef, two snow lotus have split, going to plant them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back