Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for DD, this cracks me up, i have been saying this for years, 7 to be exact... but i was kidding, I didn't think it was a real thing...

While the cause of fibromyalgia is widely debated, Dr. Ethan Russo, a prominent neurologist and pharmacologist who has dedicated much of his professional career studying cannabis and the endocannabinoid system, theorized that fibromyalgia could be related to Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (CECD).

a CANNABIS DEFICIENCY!! I love this! https://www.leafly.com/news/health/medical-marijuana-fibromyalgia-treatment

A quick way to inject some "chow" into an organic grow is to put a couple teaspoons full of (my choice, yours may vary) Dr. Earth 4-6-3 into a gallon of water with a teaspoon of epsom salts and let it sit 24 hours. I give each plant a half gallon once e ery other week during the last half of flower. You'll see a quick response.

My boy Trips went out with a bang !-- I got lots and lots of seed ! --First 2 times I bred him went off without a hitch !-- I got sloppy this time !-- It's mostly one plant and it's hanging on the drying rack !-- but won't be a lack of BPU-X-B.B. --F-2 seed !----- I still got the mom too !--Gonna have enough seed from Trips on Bubblicious too !--I still got the moms and lesson learned !

morning ofc, hope everybody is well. been real busy, hurting as well. a little depressed as i need to do some stuff in the yard but between the rain and pain i can't seem to get anything done. mri monday then another week till i see the doctor again, but i hope not.

umbra i sent my brother some blue berry blast. out of everything i sent him he got one plant, it was 11' to 12' tall and they laid it over. when it got 4' tall they tied it down again. it is 4' again. he planted it march 2 and says he has another three months to go as it hasn't started flower yet. it is about 2" at the ground, and no leaf cluster more then five fingers but some of the pics he sent show only three. he has it in a 8'x10' dog pen and it takes over three quarters with at least 100 colas at this point. i'll get the pics on later.

Who was that masked man !--- It is a monster Giggy !-- I never been able to turn it loose like that !-- She make 5 leaves almost all of the time !--Mine got that wonderful blueberry smell in late bloom !--

morning ofc, hope everybody is well. been real busy, hurting as well. a little depressed as i need to do some stuff in the yard but between the rain and pain i can't seem to get anything done. mri monday then another week till i see the doctor again, but i hope not.

umbra i sent my brother some blue berry blast. out of everything i sent him he got one plant, it was 11' to 12' tall and they laid it over. when it got 4' tall they tied it down again. it is 4' again. he planted it march 2 and says he has another three months to go as it hasn't started flower yet. it is about 2" at the ground, and no leaf cluster more then five fingers but some of the pics he sent show only three. he has it in a 8'x10' dog pen and it takes over three quarters with at least 100 colas at this point. i'll get the pics on later.
Giggy, thank you. It sounds like 1 crazy plant.

Good Morning O.F.C....home day today..the sun is shining looks like a beautiful day here in the North West...finally..
Kinda late first bowl.....:48:

Morning peeps. 1 of the things about this game of growing cannabis...it's a mind game. Like professional sports, commercial growing is about your mind set. You can win or loose before you pop your first bean, all by your state of mind or your attitude. I am struggling with this more than anything else. My doubts about myself and skill set are on trial every grow.

Morning Cane -Umbra !--- The way I see it is if I was in weed college I'd be maybe late sophomore year and struggling to pass !-- They's a lot more that I don't know than I do know !-- The longer they put off changing this stupid a** law the better I'll get !---When they blow the whistle I better be ready !-- I probably won't have a warehouse size grow !-- I'll get that spare room up and see what I can do !-- I can always fire up a second room if I have to !

Good Morning OFC. Thank You for your advice. I'll check to see what kind of nutes I have. I was feeding every water a tablespoon of bat guano to a gal of water. It seems that has not been enough. Got work to do. Need my plants. Thank You again.

Umbra, be nice to Umbra....I am sure that you're grows are top of the line...when you take this hobby to a job,there is bound to be stress....s*** I am stressed just thinking about it......let's puff one my friends:48:

I'm Still burning Cane !-- Gonna be hot at the beach today !-- I got some yard work to do but not in this heat !
Instead I think I'll check nute water levels and change out some filters !-- Try to run aero without a filter and U got problems !--I'll be moving the new babies to aero soon !--

Umbra time will tell but I'm pretty sure I was successful at converting that BPU-X-B.B. from diploid to tetraploid !-- Stable tetraploid ??? -- I'll post pics when there is something to see !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back