Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sure sympathize . I used to stress over competition In my former job. Now I'm out of all the races. just grow for a self serving hobby. It's relaxing not taxing.

I don't know lots of stuff but I know from the old days ---Buy in a saturated market transfer it to area where there be a sellers market !--I suppose that applies to pot pharmers too !--- Quit trying to compete out there and just find U an east coast buyer !-- Someone who would take your whole crop at your price and be happy to have it !--- I know U want to be legal but first U have to survive !-- Work the "Grey Area" for now !

Wine ? --Cane I told U before !---Stay out my head !-- I just put 2 gallons of sweet cherry wine in the fermenter !--- U see in a couple weeks we gonna have to discuss ordering that CO2 extractor and I would perfer she didn't sober up until after it has been ordered !--

I need to talk to Dala !-- I'm buying me a 5 gallon copper pot still soon to turn my wine hobby into a brandy hobby and I could use some advice on which one to get !-- I know about throwing out the heads and tails and keeping the heart !-- My people --Never mind !-- I betcha I can turn out a nice fruit brandy !---Totally legal or mostly anyway !

I don't know lots of stuff but I know from the old days ---Buy in a saturated market transfer it to area where there be a sellers market !--I suppose that applies to pot pharmers too !--- Quit trying to compete out there and just find U an east coast buyer !-- Someone who would take your whole crop at your price and be happy to have it !--- I know U want to be legal but first U have to survive !-- Work the "Grey Area" for now !
Yep! I totally agree. So far it has not worked in my favor. I have branched out a little with some cubenis, and that is getting more play than the cherry limeade. I didn't do a great job with the cherry limeade from the buyers point of view. Because of the mites, after spraying 3 times over 3 months time, I assumed they were gone. The plants looked a little worse for the wear, and I gave them a little extra food. They didn't perk up and then ...bam. overnute and burned the plants. What this did was make the buds drier than they should have been. So when the buds were trimmed they looked good. But within a week or 2, the buds looked like they weren't trimmed well because there were sticks showing where it had all been bud. And the amount of shake increased quickly from the buds falling apart. While it didn't effect the high much, it did effect the bag appeal. Between the bugs and over nutes the yield was down by 60% of previous grows. It hit me hard...right in the wallet. At that rate I will be out of the game very shortly.

I can't count on anything happening in Texas anytime soon and it would be a lot less risky for me to transfer oil to a place far away from here than the weed and NOTHING of mine is going to stay in the area !-- Until after the law changes then I'll probably go back to my old ways !--I'm comfortable In grey !

Ness --Uncle Keef rounding U up some more seed !--

Thank You, Keef. I got pictures of my nutes foxfarm. Going to try and post them. Don't know why I have trouble. My mind just doesn't work right.

I used 102 kW yesterday. I calculate my grow used about 42 kW. Chaupkbthe rest up to the AC chugging along id say it's been hot. Ac set on 79, cycles on during the night.

Can't get the pictures up. Well, I have Tiger Bloom extra strength 2-8-4 fertilizer, FoxFarm Grow Big liquid plant food 6-4-4, and FoxFarm organic liquid plant food Big Bloom 0.01-0.3-0.7. Thinking of going with the Tiger Bloom. I got to do something quick. Plant need to be water

I used 102 kW yesterday. I calculate my grow used about 42 kW. Chaupkbthe rest up to the AC chugging along id say it's been hot. Ac set on 79, cycles on during the night.
I set mine at 85 and open the windows at night. When its 105 outside, 85 inside is comfortable.

76 year round in da house !-- There's a vent in the grow room used to be all the air exchange I had it would get too hot without the air !-- Put a small A/C in there not long ago and the plants like breathing !

I run a separate a/c for the garden. I am running the lights at night because the daytime temps being so high. But at the hottest part of the day when the lights are out, I'm at 68*. It is making the buds much harder and the terpenes are starting to fill the room.

Gotcha. I don't think the trim from this first plant is gonna be good for that. Buds are frosty but trim not so much. Can you get the caps at the pharmacy?

Probably Nick !--- That trim will be perfect for caps !-- If the caps are not strong enough just take more !-- These caps-- a dose is about 2 so I take 3 !

Sounds like my buddy. He says ones not enough, twos to many, better do three!

Think I may go shopping this evening. I need some ice cream anyway.

Yep ! --Sounds like me Nick !--
Umbra when U gonna post a pic of that dry ice sonic hash machine U got ! --Mmmm! hash !-- What it go for out there !-- Just wondering !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back