Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my clone is loving being outside. i am off to cape may for vacation for a week so hopefully she does ok. i have friend that can water her. she is pre-flowering like a hootie-hoo as earnest t bass would say...

View attachment IMG_1966a.jpg

Last edited:
Yep ! --Sounds like me Nick !--
Umbra when U gonna post a pic of that dry ice sonic hash machine U got ! --Mmmm! hash !-- What it go for out there !-- Just wondering !

When there are dabs everywhere...nobody wants it. It's my headstash. NCH says hash puts him out, so he never smokes it. His nephew and I are the hash devotees. I don't even think any of the trimmers smoke hash either. It's either flowers or dabs. And I, on the other hand consume it all. I always have a tincture made as well as caps made up. I've been staying on top of having rso available in case I need it. But, it gives me a mild panic attack everytime I use it.

my clone is loving being outside. i am off to cape may for vacation for a week so hopefully she does ok. i have friend that can water her. she is pre-flowering like a hootie-hoo as earnest t bass would say...

Cape May, NJ ? I know it well. The Garden State Parkway, end of the line.

What up OF !-- Have fun and let nature work on them babies !--Looks nice !

As U said people out there want dabs or flowers ? -- Key part being "Out there" !-- There's a few legal states and the rest might get to smoke --whatever they ever they can get !--- Gonna take the peeps In those states a decade to get catch up with the west coast and decide what they like best !-- That hash is money in the bank !---When I get that CO2 extractor we gonna talk ! --They want dab oil --boom --there it is !

I need one of Hopper's --Yaaaaaa !
Umbra that Simply "C" got an on/off switch and 2 valves !-- I bet ya I can put one together and kick start that puppy --set it up and run it with no instructions at all !-- I know about all I need to know already !--Just a matter of the right amount of wine at the right time and I'll have me one !-- I been thinking that if I wait too long and anything happens in November there's gonna be a long back order wait time !-- Just please let it come in a box that don't have " Hash Oil Machine " written on it in big letters! --That would not go over very well in Texas !--

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa
I like 74 at night and 77 during the day. I love sleeping cool.

Might have that pic for U soon Hopper !-- We getting somewhere now !-- I have done this 8 times getting closer each time !-- Nothing good comes easy !--

Giggy, that is one heck of a stalk. She is a beast. I have never seen what she can do outdoors. Thanks.

......Oldfogey ,Cape May "fishing?"..Stripers,Blues Tuna .;).Have a great time ...When I go back east to visit I like fishing around Point Judith, R.I. ...love Cape Cod but to busy this time of year...only time I go back anymore either spring or fall..
Talking about dab...How is it made? Is it a clean product?friend of mine gave me some..it has a beautiful uppity happy high...smoked, it tasted of cherries..but eaten it tasted like pine pitch...gonna get me somemo.....
All you O.F's..sleeping...Gonna get High:48:

yup umbra. cape may nj. mile 0. my family and i have been going there for vacation for nearly 2 decades. nice quiet place with the wildness of wildwood 10 minutes away.

keef - i only have the one baby at this point. er, well and 4 clones trying to root. they say marijuana isn't addictive but i beg to differ. i gotta have something growing. don't need to smoke, vape or injest but i enjoy it. but i neeeeeeeed to grow. keep telling the wife i am going to chill for a bit and try to go thru some of the stash i have. i'll quit tomorrow...(but prolly not).

mrcane - i don't fish but i will be watching dolphins swim off the beach, dozing in the sun for a week in a brownie haze...

i have my stash all set for the trip. some buckeye purple, some super buckeye, some greenhouse seeds thai and some hash. i also bought one to the grinders recommended on another thread that i am going to give a workout to so i will prolly have some keif too. bzzzzzzzzzz...

Cane -- If it is not the exact same hash oil in an e-cig cartridge---I'll eat my hat !-- CO2 extracted !-- I would bet!-- because of the terepenes !--The "Cherry"--"Piney" --That screams CO2 oil to me !--U smoking it with a hot nail and it is making a lot of smoke !-- Sticks to everything?-- That is the oil in cartridges just burning hotter !

Yo Cane !-- Breaking down concentrates !--Each more concentrated !

1. Essential Oils -- Concentrated volatile aroma compounds and cannabinoids !-- extracted with pressure or steam ,water or dry distillation !--(CO2 oil )

2. Concretes--- Essential Oil extract made with a hydrophobic solvent are a mixture of oil , waxes, resins and other oil soluble plant material like THC !---They can be hard ,malleable or viscous depending on wax content !-
(BHO wax and shatter )

3. Absolutes-- Concretes treated with another solvent to remove the waxes and leave just the fragrant , essential oils are called Concretes! --They are usually highly concentrated vicious liquids but can be solid or semi solid ! --- ( This would be where " The Clear" lives Umbra )!

Straight out the book !---I just can't see a need to go beyond CO2 extracted essential oils !

Good morning OFC...thanks keef..I liking the high that this particular dab has, fantastic for the day time...just wondering how clean of a product it is...
Morning puff and I am off to Tai Chi in the park....:48:

I --??? --- I hear ya Cuz !-- Don't worry about it just smoke that stuff if it floats your boat! -- If there is no butane or other taste it's clean !--

Ever read "Stranger in a Strange Land " ?-- I "Grok" weed !-- Seen it in da spirit world !--- One day when they lift this yoke of oppression ? ---There's so much they shouldn't let people like me learn ---cause we'll put that knowledge to work !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back