Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up ya'll ? ---She gone !-- I got myself a plan !-- Got my secret BlackBerry recipe cooking !-- Gonna get bullet proof and we gonna get some Strawberry and blackberry wine mashed in !-- Listen to some music and get comfortably numb !-- I deserve it !--

Burnin1 -- U know how to find stuff out -- What's this stuff I make called !-- It starts as fermented fruit juice then I start freezing off the water until I can't get anymore water to freeze out !--- All that's left is the essence of the fruit in about 80 proof alcohol !-- I only distill the nasty stuff off at the end ! --Is it fruit brandy ? --U Can't buy this !---

I want to know who is buying all the Everclear from the local liquor store !-
-Pretty sure they ain't drinking it !

There is a place close by called Indegeny. They make hard apple cider and apple brandy from their orchards. I have been to their tasting room. Nice place and their cider is the best I have ever had.

ls.jpg

I can't even get 100 percent everclear. I can only get 75 percent. Great for cleaning stuff. Since it smells like isopropehl. I'd rather by that at 91 percent and cheaper. Never drank it. Used it once with black label vodca to make a fake moonshine for a 21st birthday. They liked it. Don't know how. It was in my really cold freezer. There was zero ice on it after 48 hours of being in there. Crazy **** for sure.

Good Morning OFC. Time for Wake and Bake. Just coffee for me this morning. Having a hard time finding brick w***.

Rose, how are you doing good this morning? When, you get up and about can you please tell me if you still spray your outside grow with EM1. once a week. And, when the plant starts to flower do you still spray your grow down?

Thanks for the reply RB, waiting on Oct.

Morning GM, I am waiting on Oct to. I wishing my grow will be in good health and give me a lot of bud. It like I am holing my breath while my grow will be all right. Have a good day?

I think they will be starting anytime.. I am glad they look nice ness. I hope your day is a good one.

Thank You Rose. Yesterday was a busy one. Had all kinds of thing to do in town. Took 5 hour to finish what tj and me had to do. Got though it just fine. Was glad to get home. :48:

Morning ofc. Tooth is hurting, it's getting pulled tomorrow. I am baby when it comes to teeth. My imagination gets me rolling. Of course. Who wants to have a guy stick a pair of pliers in your mouth and snatch out a tooth??
Somehow I cracked a wisdom tooth last year in a dirt bike accident. I broke the first rule. Look before you leap. I jumped a small dirt berm and didn't like what was on the other side. It was too late by then. Lol. When your in the air, you jus along fo the ride!!

Good morning everyone. Broke a leaf spring on my jeep. Guess I need to do some maintenance before I take any trips. Let's all do a bong and consider the prospects for the day.

:vap_bong__emoticon:

Good Morning OFC. Time for Wake and Bake. Just coffee for me this morning. Having a hard time finding brick w***.

Rose, how are you doing good this morning? When, you get up and about can you please tell me if you still spray your outside grow with EM1. once a week. And, when the plant starts to flower do you still spray your grow down?

Yes, we are spraying Em1 every week. I don't remember if we used it in bloom. Umbra, do we use EM1 during flower, Ness and I want to know.

Good morning all, a dark and stormy morning here today. Feels kinda nice.

Lets smoke this! YD. good luck at the dentist. They have come a long way, hope it doesn't hurt.

Better now !-- I got one mission today !--- They pick the mail up at 3 pm and it's 9 now --Nick and Ness will have seed on the way today !-- Soon as I can move some I'll get it done !-- I'm still moving slow and making grandpa noises !-- Oh !--That hurt !-- Waiting for my caps kick in and working this pipe !-- Might need more coffee !

good morning OFC. getting a tooth pulled tomorrow also. had a root canal and crown a few years back. Now it has to come out anyway. No more root canals. Just yank them out. I EM-1 mine till the end.

Yes, we are spraying Em1 every week. I don't remember if we used it in bloom. Umbra, do we use EM1 during flower, Ness and I want to know.

Good morning all, a dark and stormy morning here today. Feels kinda nice.

Lets smoke this! YD. good luck at the dentist. They have come a long way, hope it doesn't hurt.

Rose, I do it all the way thru, BUT...I am indoors and I keep my rH at 30%. My concern with doing it outdoors during flowering depends mostly on air flow and rH. I don't think mold will develop because of all the microbes, but something could happen. You're more in the desert then Ness, so what works for you may not work for Ness. I don't think you will have issues, but I would cautious about spraying anywhere there is very high humidity on a regular basis.

I forgot, good morning OFC. Smoking on some trainwreck and I am high. Working on second pot of coffee. 2 weeks to go til chop. I mentioned that I came across a breeder named Kief Sweat seeds...patterns....I bought their last pack of glazed black cherries. I tried to order Oregon Lemons from Archive seeds and it might be out of stock. I really wanted a face off og cross, so I ordered The Vault seed bank's Face on Fire, wifi43 x face off og. If you have never tasted wifi43, make an effort to find it. Pumping out the dank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back