Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better now !-- I got one mission today !--- They pick the mail up at 3 pm and it's 9 now --Nick and Ness will have seed on the way today !-- Soon as I can move some I'll get it done !-- I'm still moving slow and making grandpa noises !-- Oh !--That hurt !-- Waiting for my caps kick in and working this pipe !-- Might need more coffee !

Maybe I'll start me a mess of green apple hooch today in your honor.! :vap_bong__emoticon:

Green Santa rides !-- Ness -Nick ---Seed should be in your hands Friday !-- That return addy is not mine and that's not my name -- I'm out the loop !-- between my old stoned a** and the airhead clerk U could end up with the wrong name on the bag inside --They were pretty much the same anyway !-- Let me know when U get them !-- There are some marked --Blueberry --D.D. made my labels --It is Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. ! --Trips was a great dad and those seed marked --Bubblicious --Are BPU-X-B.B. crossed on Bubblicious! -- New cross and you'll be the first to see what we did !-- It will be a beast !

Might as well start a batch Nick !-- I gots 6 gallons blackberry wine fermenting !--- ( blackberry pie filling --Water and some sugar) and 3 gallons of coconut wine !-- - I got a rubber stopper fits my 1 gallon glass jugs wine a hole in it !--I stick a hose in that hole and put the other end in a cold bottle !--I put the jug in a pot of water and bring the temp up to about 200 and let it simmer a half hour or so after the water reaches temp !-- Some of the products of fermentation are some traces acetone and methanol -- Bringing it up to temp will drive those off first and also kills the yeast !-- All can affect taste !-- That last batch of Apple was something to be proud of !

Gday wh, purtyfrekin humid here. Share one? :vap_bong__emoticon:

Thank You keef, I will be looking for Green Santa. When, I get the seeds is it O:K to sprout them. I'm going to try cloning. I'm so sleepy, I think I'll take a nap. Good Day OFC.

Ya'll know I'm still learning but I think I finally got some numbers to work with on the grow !--- 1 box equals about 1/2 square meter --- 4 plants per box --I can get a quarter lb + per Box !-- By outside standards that is pitiful but with a 60 day finisher I can get 5 harvest per box per year !-- 20 boxes in bloom harvesting 5 boxes every 2 weeks and moving in another batch ready for bloom !-- Later I can double down at anytime which is the plan !-- All I need is my Frankenplant and we good !

Good Morning! I am smoking some Dozer a friend gave me. It is an organic grown hybrid. Very tasty! I have never tried this one.

I am a small time grower and I don't grow a lot of varieties. I am glad to have such good friends who grow and share varieties I know nothing about.

I love this Dozer! Mmmm coffee is great too.

Have a GREAT day people!

I'll be watching bud! I am going to prep dirt today. Its gonna take a couple weeks to cook. I make my hooch in gallon jugs or the 5 gallon water bottles from Wal-Mart. 5gallons of juice ( no preservatives) 5 lbs of sugar and a tablespoon of brewars yeast.:vap_bong__emoticon:

Ness they should all be ready to germinate -- Didn't I send U a bottle full of those Hippie's Dawg seed ?-- There should be plenty seed to do whatever U want !--

What up Burnin1 ?
There's no one down here who can even know I grow I mostly smoke what I grow our stoop to brickweed !-- I'm certainly no big time grower but D.D. needs to get out the hospital soon before nursing kills her !-- I want us to replace that income with weed !-- Right now I got those six boxes shoehorned into a walk in closet --I also got 3 smaller boxes over a tub as a nursery / veg for now !-- I want to expand later to 20 of my boxes as bloom in our spare bedroom !-- I'm just waiting for the right time !

My last grow took 5 months but 3 plants gave me 27 oz. Pure sativa. The 2nd batch will be much quicker , it is hybrid.

Bet it works just fine too Nick !--U got a couple varieties that I haven't grown yet either !-- I wanted blackberry and can't get it except in a concentrate so I thought I'd give it a try with pie filling !-- I also got 2 big jars of Strawberry preserves I plan to ferment !

Having my plants in 2 in neopreme collars and baskets I can keep a lot of small plants in a small area !--I don't much head room so I have to bush them and flip them small but I can just take the plant and move them !-- When I first started aero I read about super cropping a sativa indoors in a SOG --They said soon as cuts root--Flip them to bloom !--

Hey Burnin1 -- U do some research -- Do U understand the science behind what I'm doing with this genetic doubling ? -- Have U read that High Times article " Is Mutant Weed in the Future " something like that !-- Dat's what I'm doing !-- I'm no breeder with access to exotic varieties --So I just make me my own Frankenplant !--

My last grow took 5 months but 3 plants gave me 27 oz. Pure sativa. The 2nd batch will be much quicker , it is hybrid.
Yo Nick, I'm sexing some Apollo 11 genius pheno F3 and it is 8 weeks. It's from Bodhi, so you know it's got some THC and it has that special something. While not a pure sativa, you won't be able to tell after the 1st hit, lol.

That sounds good Umbra, thank you for replying about the EM1.. Your apollo 11 sounds very special!

I have a clone of wifi out in the garden from back east. Looking forward to tasting it. I will keep a clone I hope.

Good morning keef and giggy and YD. Where is WH?

I've got one more of this strain, I revegged one of the 3 I just grew just so I'll still have it around. It takes so long to finish wouldn't burden anyone with growing it but it is a very pleasant smoke to do while you are socializing or working.

Hey Rose !--D.D. up and taking care of business in East Texas !-- I'm a little concerned about how she gonna explain RSO therapy to her family cause there's a lot of questions I don't want to answer !--I guess we coming up on a time when I got to come out the shadows but I ain't liking it much !--

That sounds good Umbra, thank you for replying about the EM1.. Your apollo 11 sounds very special!

I have a clone of wifi out in the garden from back east. Looking forward to tasting it. I will keep a clone I hope.

Good morning keef and giggy and YD. Where is WH?
He posted earlier in another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back