Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra --The tetraploid called B.B. King-- made from your BPU-X-B.B. --might be in that last pic !-- What we gonna call a tetraploid Bubblicious ? --- I might need a name for it soon !--

I'm seriously whacked right now. Someone kept mentioning green Dragon. I just had to go and figure it out! First time I ever got wrecked on 1 oz. of shine.

What up Nick ? -- That dragon don't play !-- The THC is dissolved in the alcohol and alcohol goes straight into the blood stream Carrying all that THC with it !-- It will mess U up !--

Umbra the French used to make something called Absinthe (?) -- Only thing that would be badder than the dragon would be the Green Fairy on the green dragon wit U !-- It would take a real twisted mind to make something like that !-- I'm glad we all level headed sane people in the O.F.C. !-- but if a fellow was gonna maybe give brewing up a batch of Absinthe --Wonder what all would he need ?---He asked innocently !

Almost as good as riding my scoot over the tail of the dragon. Y'all suthners know what I'm talking about.

No Nick -- Uzo and Absinthe be different--in Absinthe they use wormwood and some other botanical and Real Absinthe is banned in he U.S. !--

Umbra the French used to make something called Absinthe (?) -- Only thing that would be badder than the dragon would be the Green Fairy on the green dragon wit U !-- It would take a real twisted mind to make something like that !-- I'm glad we all level headed sane people in the O.F.C. !-- but if a fellow was gonna maybe give brewing up a batch of Absinthe --Wonder what all would he need ?---He asked innocently !
The big thing with Absinthe is the wormwood. It was believed to hallucinogenic and it was supposed to make you crazy. It was been outlawed here in the US for years. They have only recently let it back in the country. I used to go to an Absinthe bar in Philly.

Great place to meet up with the boys. Most of my state is like riding the dragon.

Too much going up hill or down hill !-- I'm just a flatlander ! ---Even the flatlands are different from one on other ! -- I mean I could hide lots of stuff out in the swamp !-- I get 100 ft on U and U ain't gonna find me !-- At the beach we don't even got real trees !-- U can see long ways !-- Don't particularly care for that !--

Good Evening OFC. Been raining everyday here. Had to go shake the girls off and on through these days. They sure love the rain water, nice and perkey. (?) I'll get pictures soon.

Had to put all my paper work and books up. For some reason the puppy Max's started to destroy them.

Tj cooked supper tonight, meat loaf. smells good. Good Night OFC.:icon_smile:

Close umbra. I think it has more than 300 turns. I don't like to ride it unless it's the off season. Way too many tools during the summer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back