Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarddog, you need a come go for a putt with me. All the turns none of the tools. :48:

Seems to me the market for hash oil cartridges might be about to open up !-- Can't stop and test the liquid in everyone using an e-cig !-- I knew I shoulda already ordered that Simply "C" hash oil machine !--
Do I have a grey area marketing and distribution system in place ? -- That is a very good question !

I been eagerly waiting to see how Texas gonna package thier high CBD oil !-- That does not mean I would sell bootleg high THC oil in a copycat bottle !---That never crossed my mind !--

In anticipation of good news I ordered more beans, lol.
So besides the sour banana sherbet and oregon lemons ( I got the last pack), I ordered glazed black cherries, face on fire, orange dot, and chocolate covered oranges. Dank covered in dank, with a little dank on top.

Good morning folks. Plants are doing great but coons got into the garbage. Ornery little critters. Sad part is my mighty Watchdog didn't make a sound:bong2::hitchair:

Nooooo,,,not the DEA saying fk you to the ppl that pay these idiots salery . They are assholes with badges that hate our guts. They make me sick.

Well, the asshats have spoken. Marijuana has no redeeming qualities and shall therefore remain schedule 1:confused2::hitchair:

Just like I told D.D. --- Fences - laws and the like --are just fine ! ---If U believe in such things !

Screw'm -- I'm gearing up and I'm getting that hash oil machine !-- Hello black market !--

Well, the asshats have spoken. Marijuana has no redeeming qualities and shall therefore remain schedule 1:confused2::hitchair:

And alcohol has redeeming qualities???:confused2:

Home of the free my ***. Thats why i keep telling ppl,,,be carefull uprooting and moving to a legal State, ,,it might all be for nothing. These idiots could rock your world very soon the way things are going.

It may be disappointing but like Rose said -- They move it to schedule 2 it wouldn't solve anything !-- The doctor would have to give U a highly controlled prescription that U can only get fill at the pharmacy that only --"meds" provided by big pharma only !--

Outlaw ain't so bad !-- At least there is no doubt about the legal status of my grow !--
I got a plan though !--I get caught I'm gonna rat out Hopper for a lighter sentence !

I'm good with this decision. I need a bit more time to get my grows in gear. It keeps a bunch of big players at bay while I work my magic.

I'm good with this decision. I need a bit more time to get my grows in gear. It keeps a bunch of big players at bay while I work my magic.

I too concur Umbra. June 9th of this year Congress tucked a little last minute amendment (gem) into the 2017 fiscal spending bill that prevents the DOJ from interfering with banks who do business in legal states with the MMJ industry. Although it's not the bill nor the language the banks wanted, it does in effect "clear them" of doing business which will greatly benefit the industry imho. Peace

So U no longer have to set up a fake cash money business in order to launder your money ? ---I don't know about these things it just seems like that would have been a good work around !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back