Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always amazes how many more stones I get after I run out. I clean out my jars, drawers, grinder, bur sooner or later I hit my last bowl
half way through flower, dam, I hate paying for it

View attachment last bowl.jpg

My name is Connelly Pedimore same as my daddy and his daddy before !-- ------- Copperhead Road by Steve Earl !

Better stay away from Copperhead Road !

Keef, love that song. Just loaded it up for my morning coffee and bowl. Good morning everyone. Join me? :bong1::48:

Sopappy, I beat that problem by starting the next crop when the current one starts to flower. :vapleaf::vap_bong__emoticon:

Morning O.F.C. !-- How long till it's supposed to finish Nick !--- Does look like it start to bloom went back to veg then back to bloom !-- Ain't saying that's what happened but that's what I took some like !--Confused plant !-- U should get a visit from Green Santa today bring all sorts of seed !
Got D.D. home about midnight --She got a meeting at 10 am then start a shift at 7 pm --First of 3 !--Poor baby doll !
I'm gonna need to start rounding up RSO !-- D.D. says she thinks her cousin who was more like a brother will make it home for hospice !-- I told her if he made it home I would find her the 60 mils for the 60 grams in 60 days !-- So anyone got some to spare or know where I can buy some let me know !-- If they sell it at the weed store I will happily pay for it !-- If I can't find it I'll make it myself but I don't have enough weed to make that much !-- He's a veteran and I have to try and my wife wishes it so I'm on a mission!

Morning everyone. 1 week to go. Plants water consumption has doubled. RA is taking its toll on my hands and having trouble doing trim stuff. Running 2 carbon filters, so there is no smell outside the room, but inside it is overwhelming. Everything staked and it is still falling over. Time for the 2nd pot of joe and some trainwreck.

I dunno keef , I know nothing of this strain. Came from a buddy and all he's saying is that I'm gonna like it. Funny thing is the 3 leaves instead of 7. Out of 3 plants 2 are oddballs.

:confused2::confused2::afroweed::rolleyes::hairpull: we'll see when they done.

U never know till it's in the pipe Nick !-- The seed marked blueberry is Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. --- I don't know if they will all do it but this cut I run has a nice blueberry muffin smell starting about 3 weeks into bloom and she a beast and the momma of those seed !-- Put the same Dad on Bubblicious so if U look around U may have some Blueberry Bubblegum !-- Some of the others I haven't grown yet !-- Looking forward to seeing what U can do with them !-- I did forget to send U pollen --but I got some !

Good morning all

Kraven, we had a blast. They think the world of you.. It was very fun.

Umbra, did the cbd help the RA?

Keef, tell DD, i can make some oil, i just don't have enough harley, it would have to be out of something with thc in it. Is he cannabis naive? Can he handle that? It would be a hodge podge of leftovers, good leftovers. I can do that.

Rose --I found some trim !--U have too much on your plate already !-- No he is not weed naive but he probably never smoke any good weed !-- He told D.D. he'd smoke joint right then if he had it !-- He would probably do well with the THC !-- He get out the hospital then we gonna get him the RSO and if he can smoke I'll make sure he has some !-- I 'm just still worried about D.D. --This has all overwhelmed her and put her job in jeopardy !-- I don't like the place anyway !-- I had her on some RSO it really helped her !-- I perfer caps RSO melts me ! --So I'm gonna make her some !-- She needs the anti-anxiety part !--Poor Baby Doll doesn't need to be at work tonight but they pressured her !--

Good morning all

Kraven, we had a blast. They think the world of you.. It was very fun.

Umbra, did the cbd help the RA?

Keef, tell DD, i can make some oil, i just don't have enough harley, it would have to be out of something with thc in it. Is he cannabis naive? Can he handle that? It would be a hodge podge of leftovers, good leftovers. I can do that.
Rose it helped a lot. I used it all up. I tried my rso and got way too high. Been using herbal supplements and ibuprofen. Salve with cannabis might help. Lots of trim work ahead.

D.D. not in a good mental place !-- I was already like that when I fell and my mind just couldn't take anymore !-- She was there for me !-- I made it out the other side so I know what she's going thru and it ain't pretty !-- She's strong she'll make it !-- I'll be there for her !-- When I found her she was in bad shape and she made it thru it !-- I wrapped my dirty wings around her when the cult asked if I wanted them to pray for me I told them if U contact me again U better start praying for yourself !-- They never met anyone immune to thier guilt trip !-- So I'm Satan to them !--

Sopappy, I beat that problem by starting the next crop when the current one starts to flower. :vapleaf::vap_bong__emoticon:

I was told to start seeds 3rd week of flower which is pretty much what you're saying but if the damn seeds don't pop it throws everything off

First couple days, I'm a prick, angry, cranky and can't sleep
but I like to think of it as a rez reset: a pain in the *** but necessary
I clear my head as it were...
beer helps as long as I stay away from people hahahaha

Pappy -- I'm a cloner and starting seed then sexing them --It's a pain !-- I can take clones at anytime and do !-- but I like to have more cuts ready to move to bloom than I need as soon as I take a group down -- move another group in !-- One way to do that if U have 2 grow areas and room for 4 plants in bloom -- U can move one to bloom every couple weeks ! --A rotation !

I was told to start seeds 3rd week of flower which is pretty much what you're saying but if the damn seeds don't pop it throws everything off

First couple days, I'm a prick, angry, cranky and can't sleep
but I like to think of it as a rez reset: a pain in the *** but necessary
I clear my head as it were...
beer helps as long as I stay away from people hahahaha
I would pop more beans when I first flip them to flower, so they have some time to develop and grow. Then when 1 crop is done the next is already mature enough to flower. And you flower those.

Good Afternoon OFC.

Keef, no, seeds today. Maybe tomorrow. Getting my grow room clean and going to clone this time.

Got my phone yesterday in the mail, got, to keep it away from my pup Max's. He ate my last phone. This heat is a killer. Plants don't need water right now, keeping a close eye on them. Going to go back and read, yesterday was a bad day for me, today is much better. Keep on toking. :joint4:

I expected U to get them today Ness !-- I got a tracking # somewhere !--U know that name on the box is not me and the return address is a local hospital so I'm out the loop but I can check the tracking # !--Hope Nick gets his !

Screw all the other crap,,,,i just want to grow my own freaking personal Dank. I have a job,,,dont plan on selling Weed. I just want my Freedom to smoke my own damn weed. Im not changing employment no matter what the feds do. I wish you guys all the best that want to start a business selling your Dank,,,,but again i want to grow only my own personal where i DONT HAVE to buy the **** from nobody.

I hear ya WeedHopper that is all I want to do is to grow my own w***. I am having a hard time finding mj. Oct will be hear soon. My girls are starting to show a little bit of flowering. Have a good day.:icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back