Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get set up on an inside grow Ness !--- Between now and spring U got lots to do !-- U have to start seed then sexing them so U can start cloning for growing outside spring or just stay inside --I like growing inside !-- Those seed should be there tommorrow !-- I don't even remember what I sent or where I got them but they should do U right !-- If I do remember right there is a feminized auto seed or 2 in there !--

Keef, I'm just going to grow inside. Your right I do got lots to do. With the help of you peeps, I got this. I'll get better as the time goes by.:farm:

Hello DD, Rose and OFC. Wishing you a great day. Got lots to do. See ya, later.:icon_smile:

OH, I forgot, Kraven where do you get your kanga can that picture was so yummy, I look on line and could not fine it? And, where do you buy dry ice? Wishing you a great day.:smoke1:

OH, I forgot, Kraven where do you get your kanga can that picture was so yummy, I look on line and could not fine it? And, where do you buy dry ice? Wishing you a great day.:smoke1:
kangacan.com ...lol

U bet you'll get it down Ness !-- Some mistakes U have to make to learn what not to do !--- I'll do what I can but I only really know about is aero under LEDs like I do !-- It's not the best --It's not the worst !-- Good enough to light U up !-- It's about getting the best out of what U got to work with !-- It's not like we live in a free state and got a permit and all !-- It is safer inside for us !-- When U setting up your grow try to have 2 grow areas --Then U can have one crop ready to move to bloom soon as U harvest the last crop !-

What's up with the water Umbra ? --- I went to check pH this morning and some were high and some were low !-- Checked nute water level -- I don't know why but if my pH in the boxes starts to drop --almost always the nute water level is low !-- Topped everyone off !--Added some Golden Tree to my Widow box !--She's wanting something !-- At her best she go toe to toe with that BPU-X-B.B. --They grow a lot alike but totally different weed !--- They is a reason they call the Widow --White !

I got a Bubblicious girl that was treated with my Zombie Juice --She survived and will live -- It's hard to tell if it has twin grow points or a single double grow point anyway --That is what I've been looking for !-- Something is going on with that plant !-- Several BPU-X-B.B. show signs of changes too !--

Bozzo did U run that Holland Hope again this year !-- U probably already told me but I don't remember !-- Did U have any pounders this year or is it harvest time up there yet !-- We still in high summer !--Down here outside harvest wouldn't happen until late October maybe early November !-- 113 heat index today with a 20 mph wind !--

Bozzo did U run that Holland Hope again this year !-- U probably already told me but I don't remember !-- Did U have any pounders this year or is it harvest time up there yet !-- We still in high summer !--Down here outside harvest wouldn't happen until late October maybe early November !-- 113 heat index today with a 20 mph wind !--

Hot here to Keef and I did receive the seeds. Tj check the mail on his way out to town this morning and he just got back. When, I went out to get the mail the mail box was empty. Very Thankful.

I can only run one grow at a time for right now. Going to send it into flowering quick. If I ever get to my spare room there will be to spots to work with, it is just to hot and I don't know where to put anything. They is a lot of stuff, don't even use it. So, I will be throwing lots of stuff out.

Good deal Ness !-- Just keep growing !-- It'll get easier with time !-- Ain't nothing worthwhile comes easy !

Where's Nick ? -- Did U get your seed too ?

Hey keef. I'm out socializing at the county fair. Man,it's cooling off now but it was 95 today. To hotter for this snowman.

:48:

Must be a cold front Nick !-- Ness got her seed --yours should be waiting when U get home !--- D.D. and I worked the fairs and festivals one summer !-- I built all our equipment including the booth and a steam table !--Good Times! -- Had a lot of fun people watching !

Well Keef, I got home around 11.30 and guess what?! I got my package too. And even better, it's the first one that I have received that wasn't already opened. Guess I'll just have to pop some beans tomorrow. Thank you buddy.

Gotta tell ya, I rode the green Dragon all day today. I may have just found my new thang. At least my lungs are loving it.

:clap::headbang2::aok::stoned:

The heat at the fair took a lot out of me. I think I'm going to call it a night.

:vap-n15614613_33925:vap-Bong_smoker:

C'mon you layzie bone you guys need to wake up and smoke a bowl with me:vap_bong__emoticon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back