Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a rough night. Harley woke me up twice, which he only does when I quit breathing. Not to worry, happens all the time but it makes for a lousy night. Guess I over did it yesterday. Think I am going to spend the day gardening. :48:

Them cigarettes don't help any either Nick !-- I switched my cigs for an e-cig 5-6 years ago after 30 something years !-- It wasn't easy and took me about a year to get totally of cigarettes but I'm happy with them now !-- Don't think I could go back !--My lungs are still good but they even better since I switched to an e-cig !-- Now I done found out U can run CO2 hash oil thru an e-cig and I like it !-- Nick the stuff is about 70 % THC and will rock your world and most people make it out of trim !--- I got to have me one of those CO2 machines !-- They can't stop everyone with an e-cig and test it !

Once I find a strain that is good for making oil I'm going to give the e- cigar a go. Gotta tell you though the last batch of green dragon I made I took a half ounce shot of it yesterday and was screwed up until I went to bed at 11:30 last night. That's pretty hard to beat and it didn't bother my lungs.

I made it with 3 ounces of 140 proof moonshine and one half ounce of buds

I just take some caps Nick --I got to leave the alcohol alone !-- Stuff happens when I drink !!-- Those seed marked blueberry are Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. !-- They are fairly fresh and the Bubblicious too ! --U might want to pop a few and make sure they old enough to germinate !-- If not just put them in the fridge or freezer for a week or so !-- Everything else is good to go !-- The Bubblicious and B.B. got the same Dad !-- You'll be the first to grow that Blueberry Bubblicious !-- Gonna be an interesting cross !--

Morning Guys. Nick, I make my green dragon strong enough to use as a tincture and put 5 or so drops under my tongue and I can feel that. Shine and everclear aren't available here, so I use organicalcohol.com and I bought 1 gal of their 190% organic grape alcohol and the tincture has a grapey flavor.
Went into the garden at 5am and the circuit breaker tripped at 1 am. This has never happened before. With only a week to go, I will be sleeping in there with Mona ( my pump Mossberg ).

Ok. You made my choice for me. I'll do two of each to start. I'm just shooting for a female from each variety to pull clones off of. I want one plant in each of my 30 gallon totes to scrog in a 4x4 screen. Do you think they will go well like that?

I'd start more than 2 Nick !-- Those marked --Hippie's Dawg-- ( Chem 91 -x-The Sugar -x- Chernobyl )--Watch them !-- Dog had one hermie and I think Cane had several males before he got a girl !--U can see a pic of it in Cane's grow journal !-- It should SCROG for U just fine !-- The B.B. been with me awhile --When did U send me those seed Umbra ? -- I kept a male and female and have bred F-2 seed a couple times !-- She a beast ! --I got plenty more seed from B.B. and the B.B. -Bubblicious cross !-- Start a half dozen Nick !

Umbra, I still have to figure the details out. The stuff I have now is really good smoke but it does not really make very good concentrates. 1/2 Oz. Was a bit much. I was suffering paranoia the first hour or so. Then it smoothed out and was pleasant the rest of the day. Best of all, I walked all over the fair grounds and my hip hardly hurt at all. Yesterday that is. I'm not moving much today.

Hey keef, what is Hoeberry? At least that's how I read your fine penmanship!

That's why I take my caps everyday Nick !-- It don't come on as strong as fast but has a long lasting effect !--Helps me move a little better !-- Glad U found something that works for U Nick !-- I don't know about others but I build a tolerance to a variety if U smoke the same stuff all the time !-- Switching up what U smoke keeps this from happening !-- I think you'll find something there that will make good oil for U !--Eating weed even in an extract you'll get the most benefit and you'll probably smoke less too !

Nick -- It comes from the Pacific Northwest !-- I'm not sure of it's bloodlines and have never grown it !-- but -- I'll see if I can find out more about it !--There's some secrecy involved and I almost didn't send those cause U gonna have questions and I can't answer them !- I suspect it is gonna be a keeper !-- I will be starting some soon as I get things organized better back there !

Keef, I was really impressed with the structure of the hippie dawg. I been wanting to grow a few more but I scared!!

Hermie scared da Dog !-- I still got plenty seed !--start some !-- I bet a hermie won't sneak up on U again !- After Trips got all up on B.B. and Bubblicious --I got rid of him and his son Elvis out my Widow !-- I saved some pollen from Trips because breeding him to the Widow was an accident and I only had a few seed --ended up with 2 males !-- Perfect plant structure with excellent genetics -- I plan to use some of the pollen on the Widow next time she it bloom !--

My face says rain coming tonight --maybe tomorrow ! ---The question of the day is --To Zombie Juice or Not to Zombie Juice! -- Bubblicious where I want it to be! -- Maybe this afternoon !-- They worked D.D.'s a** off last night !-- They better back off !-- She was looking for a job when she found this one !-- She would probably have to take a pay cut but this job is too stressful!-- Her nursing days are numbered !- --She gonna make a great weed nurse consultant one day !

Hey Dog the last mom on Hippie's Dawg was Chernobyl which is bud rot resistant !-- I'm not sure but that might have been some of Bozzo's Chernobyl !-- Probably work well in places with a wet fall !-- Only problem with these polyhybrids is U never know what they gonna look like !-- Sisters could look totally different !

I got some interesting stuff to sex when I do the flip this time !-- I got something I call a Strawberry Elephant -- It was my old Tranquil Elephantizer male on my Widow -- Giggy had one !-- Anyway I sent seed to the Gloman up north and he put his Strawberry Rhino male on it and sent me some of those seed !-- Then I got a Blueberry Elephant -- Trips on my T.E. -- I also got a Strawberry Rhino to sex !-- Then there's the Blackberry Snow Lotus and Nurse Larry -- A Dawg that survived the Zombie Juice -- Got a feminized Master Kush and a Moby D-i-c-k feminized !-- Seems like there's something else !--I went buck wild when I started seed this time !--

Check on the girls and one had five yellow leaf to pull off. The other one is doing just fine. One is bushy and one is thin. There are both Aurora Indica. Still no w*** for me. :cry: Having trouble fining some. This s***.

I thing I will up the dose of nutes on the thin plant see if that will help. She is the one that is thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back