Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha Keef! Caught in the act! All this time I thought you knew more than me & here you are at the source of your knowledge!

Hi guys and ness and dd,

My computer is going to have to be replaced... any thoughts? I am not used to a lap top, should i think about that?

Taking the day off from harvesting... getting too burned out. I will hit it again on Saturday.

Hey Rose! I'm in the same predicament! My beloved & hated desktop can no longer be updated & now won't let me get into the Internet! I could really use it right now with new job stuff to complete; can only access my email via my cell phone, which means I can't print anything! I, too, am considering a laptop or something??

And, btw, those sickly looking plants up there do not have bugs-- yet! I sprayed them yesterday with EM 1 & they have improved a little.

First D.D. --Who U gonna believe me or your lying a** eyes ?--- Really it ain't like that --I'm like using it as a teaching moment !-- Of course I know what's wrong I just thought I would see if anyone else knows !
Does anyone else know ? -- I mean just to double check me !

Guess I'll keep my diagnosis & treatment to myself then as to allow others to give their unbiased opinions.

LOL you guys are funny. I need to see the plant, under the leaves. Is it hot in there?

The temp was running about 80, but we just turned another light & pump on which may account for the increase to 82. Humidity fluctuates between about 37 to 40%. The Nurse Larry is very light green; I was thinking it needs more Nitrogen. The roots are very healthy & white. The dark green wilty leaf looking plant looks more Indica & is Rose's Purple Haze; the Hoeberry looks similar, just a little bigger. I think it needs less nutes? The roots are massive & white.

The box with the Purple Haze got one gallon of water with only RO water with 5 cc Cal/Mag only !

Light leaf box with NL got 1 cc per gallon of --Golden Tree ( 2% (K) potash)--

Am I wrong ?

Also, Rose, I noticed the leaves on the dark green plants are dry feeling. I've looked at that chart a thousand times! It can become frustrating!

2 little chickens and a long link of polish sausage in da smoker over a chunk of pecan wood at 225 degrees on the last hour with a timer !--- Done !-- Fagetaboutit !--and that's how I get smoked at da same time as da chicken !-- Watch I'm doing it right now !-- The trick is to get slowly smoked just like the food !--Old Stoners know we forget stuff-- so we use timers !-- All U got to do is remember what that buzzing means !--I have experience at these things !

I know DD, i hate those charts...but I am lousy at diagnosis.. And i know nothing about water... You could post a pic in the sick plants section.. others would know.

Those charts are a pain Rose !--When we had bugs I had leaves showing half the stuff on that chart !--Can't fix that with nutes ! --Don't matter who U are ! The plants will show signs of an imbalance quicker and recover quicker if U catch it in time in water !-- Growing in water we having to learn a new language !-- The language of the plant !-- She will tell U if U can understand what she says !-- I'm in remedial plant language class since I can't quite understand it yet !--

They look over watered, lol. Picked up some more clones from NCH. My choices were gg#4 or the Golden ticket. I chose the...golden ticket.

Over watered ? --Funny man !-- Can I use that ? --- Pretty sure they ain't over watered and pretty sure indicas and sativas might need to grow in separate boxes with different nute strengths !-- These hybrids like what I do but they don't play well with indicas !-- I wanted to keep it simple as possible but know everyone wants something different !-- This time I'm gonna figure it out !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back