Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought maybe it was just me and my head injury doing the O.C.D. with the grow ! Got real work to do tommorrow - clean up a box -- refill it with fresh nutes - pH and let her run for a day before putting the plants in it -- the 15th move a box lid of 8 inch clones to bloom !-- frees up a box in my veg. Room so I fill it up from my 25 spot cloner and exchange the cloner for one of my 40 spot tuperware cloners -- then fill it up with fresh cuts -- except for changing out the cloners that's my routine on the first and fifteenth of every month after harvesting !

Hey I been watching that Ancient Aliens show -- wonder what would be good UFO bait ?-- I'd like to have a ride like that !-- Lure one in and jack that thing -- what they gonna do call 911 ? Wonder how many kilos U could get into one them puppies ?- Coast Guard wouldn't have a chance !- zip-zip !

Just got done making four batches of homemade potato chips and Indian fry bread. Had to make four batches 'cause the Old Hen and the Pullet kept wiping the tray as fast as they came out of the oil. Got the girls stuffed enough that I got half of the last batch to myself.:)

Told ya'll about leaving me alone to entertain myself !-- I know what ya'll thinking too !-- What makes that old stoner think he could drive a UFO ? Well - according to this show aliens be crashing them things all over the places all the time ! - Maybe they wouldn't miss just one ! I can see me now !- double clutching a U.F.O. -- standing on it - putting the tach in the red !-- wonder how they corner ! I could have some good times with one of them !--

Joe, I would give them some time to bounce back before flowering them. As it is, your flowers are going to be disapointing
yes, absolutely at this point... what's another week or two.

maybe it will show sex while we wait for her (I keep hoping) to recover.
or maybe the clone will take root... though my flower side is now a VEG, meh, I'd fit it back over in veg SOMEHOW.

TY for the input: :48:

Good morning OFC. Happy Valentine`s Day to all. Get a bowl along with a cup of coffee, cause it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

morning yooper and the rest of the ofc. had my bowl and my coffee is in hand. sorry i haven't been around, not like i talk a whole lot anyway. i have been busy so i have been getting off my lazy as and doing things. spring is coming and i need to lose so weight anyway. got a couple bud shots, i'm know i could have done better on my sour diesel but she has been a temperamental beech. i look forward to trying her again with good soil and better nutes. what is the best way to tell when the diesels are done? i have been told not to let them amber. time wise she should be there first or second week of march.
unnamed_zps71944a35.jpg

1_zps0e325b94.jpg

here is the other toy i'm playing with. it's a glass 26 ford t roadster. i took the body off and drug it out for the first time in about three years. pulled the small block out. gonna redo the rear suspension add a big block and build new headers.
26tframe3_zps98b16c05.jpg

giggy,
Good morning. Got a hot rod huh ? Sure makes me sad that I sold mine. Heard the guy that ended up with it got it on the road. Was a `34 Ford pick-up. Steel body, fenders and hood. Bed was square tubing with wood inserts. Powered by a 289 Ford, 4 speed, 4:11 gears. Kick myself for ever selling it.

Oops, ya got some really nice buds staring at me. Got me all excited talking about hot rods.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Giggy - I was hoping U weren't in the horsepital ! What U doing there ?-- Let me help!-- 3- 11 rear end - put a blower on it and a double shot NOZ - maybe a little methenol !- need some power steering - 5 point harness -- a scoop to keep her on the ground ? And one of them racing shift kits !- Still ain't figured out any good UFO bait ! I get high as I was last night - I won't need any help flying !-- 5 dogs Ya'll I just couldn't take it !

Ya'll know half the time I don't know what I'm talking about and the other half , I'm probably having a senior stoner moment !-- took that dog Charley home ! Mine need some rest ! Last night I'm just chillin and five dogs ran over me like I was a speed bump !- Anyway -- What we smokin ?

Was going to head for the D yesterday to buy a van to customize, but when I saw the wind chill was close to -20, I said to hell with it. There'll be vans for sale after it warms up. I can wait.

Since my very first car at 16, I've always owned practical vehicles; Trucks for work, small fuel efficient cars for long commutes. I figure the hippie-mobile will be my bucket truck. Not too sure how the wife is gonna sell it after I take the dirt nap, but I'm sure I won't care.:)

Morning OFC. I'm not a great mechanic, but have managed to keep most stuff on the road. I like old trucks the most, but have owed my share of sports cars. That bud is looking spectacular. Very large puppy followed my son home from walking the girls. You can tell he's been lost for a little while, very thin and very frightened. Taking him to the Vet today. Took pix of garden and battery died, will post later. Wake n bake. I actually have a few things to choose from today. Took some louie early, and think it might do the trick. Very up high taken this early.

It's a lovely sunny 80 degrees here, got a fat dab of Sohum seeds Ringo Star about to be nailed, coffee is a fair trade blend and a day of more soil mixing and transplanting planned

I'm a Golden Oldie from 1952.
if you wanna get encouraged from a first grow get autos.
Thrilling,simply thrilling !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back