Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra can you find wifi? or do you know where i can find it?

Looking really nice up there Keef.

U got to control your variety chasing disease or U end up like this wondering what da ? - How am I gonna ? - How did this happen ? -- I got a lot left to sex !-- I'm gonna have to be mean to some of them just to hold them back till I got room in bloom !-- Does it look like I got some kind of plan ?

See now that's what I'm talking about you never get bored of what you have because it's like you always have something new :48:

Rose I think I heard somebody with a cut of WiFi OG.

Edit: JAAM is running it.... well ran it in mid 2015 and I think he still has the cut...might ask him?

I love Jaam's cut I had it last summer for about a minute before thrip. I got and ounce or so out of it and it was my favorite. It is long gone already. I don't want to bug Jaam for another cut... He is a great guy and good friend, i don't want to bug him.. ya know? I just wondered, I thought it was in seed. But can't find any.

I think I'm gonna have to set a number of strains and U have to beat someone to stay !-- I make good plans! -- I just never stick to them !

~smile~ for all the things you do Rose, your not a bother to anyone. If he is holding it I'm sure he would happily get it to you. I'll put the word out and see if I can find seed, it's just a crap shoot to find a good pheno. Lemme do some looking. :)

OG Raskal Genetics - White Fire

Aka: Whitefire, White Fire OG, WiFi

The Famed Fire Og kush clone we brought to the community we hit with the reversed White clone only male pollen to create another Legend... The WIFI has quickly become a staple in most gardens. She has the look, yield and smell. She is what legends are made of and from.

Sativa 60% / 40% Indica
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Yield: High
Where can you get this strain?

This strain is momentarily available from: Pick 'n' Mix Cannabis Seeds

I have no clue who they are nor have i ever dealt with them???

https://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/

Darn, I was hoping they had a few, or somebody knew their rep? I'll keep a look out.

-I don't want any!-- I don't want any!-- I don't want any !-- This never works !- - I have a disease U know ?

This is the disease Keef...here is my current bean list.....don't become me ;)

(Afghan x Maui Wowie) x Chemical Nightmare
(Afgoo x Agent Orange) x ChemD
(Cinderella99 x Blue Widow) x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
(Purple Kush x Herijuana) x Critical Kush
(Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze) x (Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze) (fem)
(Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze) x Arcata Trainwreck (fem)
(Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze) x Ultimate Chem (fem)
88 - G13 H/P
88- G13 H/P x Super silver Haze (fem)
Acapulco Gold
Banana OG x SFV OG
Big Sur (f2)
Blueberry
Blueberry Auto
Blueberry Muffin
Box of Chocolate x Twisted Purple OG
Boy Jack x Blackberry Lotus
Boy Jack x Hippy Slayer
Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja (fem)
Buckeye Purple
Candyland x Chemical Nightmare
ChemD
ChemD X Cherry Fuel
Chemical Nightmare
Cheri Heri
Chocolate Thai #3 x Chemical Nightmare
Diamond District
Goji
Golden Sombrero x Big Sur Holy Bud #2
Granddaddy Purple x Chemical Nightmare
Grape x [(Double Purpel Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow)]
High Priestess
ICookies x CaliO
JOI Super Skunk
Killing Fields x Madonna
Krush Chunk
Martian Kandy x Resinhead
Martian Kandy x Chemical Nightmare
NSA Fat
NSA Frosty
Nurse Larry
OG Chocolate Thai
OG Graze
Panaman Red
Pennywise x Chemical Nightmare
Seraph
Snow Leopard
Sour Bubble
South Lake Silver
Space Ladies
Super Sour Diesel x Chemical Nightmare
Synergy Queen
UNK Swag
Willy Jack
Willy Jack x Red Dragon

I got another grow related disease besides SCD ( Strain Chasing Disease )
I wonder what I would get if I crossed this on that ? -- Sometimes I can't help myself !-- I'm waiting on a purple boy !

Yea, I started with nothing but a 5 pack of Nightshade (fem) in 2007 when I came indoors and as I got better and made more friends over the years I have just accumulated more beans than I could run in the next 5 years....so thats what this year is gonna be....lots of seed popping for me. I dunno how on earth I ended up this such good genetics, it is a blessing.

If she gets good and healthy I would love to get a few unrooted snips....I can take it from there and you would be my hero ;)

She'll get healthy Kraven !-- It wasn't bugs that hurt her it was me !-- It's beginning to look like I got it !-- When the first root on the first cut pops for me ? --I'm sitting on a single fem. Nightshade seed !-- I'm saving it for U !-- I lost that little BBSL but I still got 3 seed to try again!-- I ain't give up yet !--

I am getting ready to make a bigger run with the BBSL, i really love that smoke. dense flowers, funky smell, nice high! she is nice.
I can see myself holding on to it for a bit. I think i have about three seeds left too.

Nice, you sir have now become the keeper of the clones. That's a big step, learning to keep a pheno around for years. Just another step forward, next one after that is when you end up with a bunch of strains and then you have to decide who stays and who goes. ;)

Hey guys. Very sad day for me. We had to put our baby/dog down this morning. He was with us for 12yrs. Couldnt stand seeing him in pain anymore. Toughest decision i have ever had to make. I hope this is it. I have lost a Son, my Mom, and now my little dog. Id rather be shot again then go thru what i did this last 6 months.
Anyway thanks guys for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back