Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jaam's cut I had it last summer for about a minute before thrip. I got and ounce or so out of it and it was my favorite. It is long gone already. I don't want to bug Jaam for another cut... He is a great guy and good friend, i don't want to bug him.. ya know? I just wondered, I thought it was in seed. But can't find any.

Rose in the house genetics has it in a cross

Hey guys. Very sad day for me. We had to put our baby/dog down this morning. He was with us for 12yrs. Couldnt stand seeing him in pain anymore. Toughest decision i have ever had to make. I hope this is it. I have lost a Son, my Mom, and now my little dog. Id rather be shot again then go thru what i did this last 6 months.
Anyway thanks guys for listening.

Oh gosh no, WH the last 6 have been tough. I'm really sad to hear you had to let a friend go today. Even through the pain you know your decision was right.....not easy....but right. Take the time, grieve, he was a part of you for 12 years and everywhere you look he is not gonna be there anymore. Try to remember the good times, before it was work for him to get around and pain that wouldn't cease. I know a meat cap hurts less, I understand your pain.

Hey guys. Very sad day for me. We had to put our baby/dog down this morning. He was with us for 12yrs. Couldnt stand seeing him in pain anymore. Toughest decision i have ever had to make. I hope this is it. I have lost a Son, my Mom, and now my little dog. Id rather be shot again then go thru what i did this last 6 months.
Anyway thanks guys for listening.

Awwwww. ...... Hopper! So sorry! What an awful past 6 mos for you. Just heartbreakibg. Wishing you all the love possible!

WH, I am so sorry. You made the right decision. You were an awesome dad to him.. He was lucky to be in your family. Please know we understand and it takes a long time but and don't yell at me... sometimes a new pet really helps the grief.. And there are so many that would love to meet you. I know if I was a dog and you came in, i would want to go home with you and your wife. I know it is a bit too soon, but never to soon to help with a broken heart.. just a thought. of course i am on your side. love ya man... this is the last I hope for you for a long time.

The hardest part is saying goodbye. Thinking of you hopper
Yall have a good weekend. See you guys Monday morning.

Have a good weekend Dog !--
Kraven I got a couple things people may want back one day !-- They'll be here !

Hopper, it's a tough life and only the strong survive...so I know you got this. 1 day at a time. He was family and that's all that matters. Pop the top on a Bud light, roll a fatty, and just let it go.

I agee with the bud light and fatty, but ya got to grieve before you can let it go. At least I can't. You do it however you can,Umbra is right you are strong. and loved.

Hopper Sorry But your Fur baby is no longer hurting.
lost one ours couple of months ago.
Hurts

I think we should all spark a fatty !-- When I find my pipe I'm a gonna get soo high !--It was just here ? --
With the lighter! -- I'm in !-- Hack-hack !--pipe works !

I got one rolled and it is fat and long. I used extra size papers. It is papaya. whats in ya'lls pipe?

Evening OFC.

WeedHopper, I'm sorry to hear about you losing your little buddy. Rose is right, if you happen to run into another fury pup. He or She will be blessed with your family's love.

Believe it or not it time for my Wake and Bake. Then, I'm going to see if there is any good movies on. Everyone have a good evening. :tokie:

When I was in Spain, I got a cone roller. Rolled a cone of King Louis 13th and a bottle of Octoberfest.

I'd smoke it !-- What's a cone ? -- I don't care fire it up I'll figure it out !-- I been thinking about one dem cigars with all stuff in it !--Mmm! --Might have to make me one of them one day ! -- We get over this little bump I'll be back after Rosin Press !-- Bout a year we gonna be looking for the Stoner Ranch !-- Maybe find some place where I could land a Cessna later !--

dd, you funny, it is ridiculous "chilly" here with a new winter storm warning coming now.

We have cabin fever.. On sunday we get freezing rain, that means it has to warm up to get that. Led is in car. hope to put it up tomorrow.

yuk storming and its slowly turning to freezing rain....temp dropped 30 degrees in the last 4 hours....yucky weekend with 35/25 days ahead till monday.

Chilly outside ? -- I don't get it ? -- Dam cold out there !--
Kraven U prepared for when those big oak trees start breaking and shutting off the power and stuff ? -- I know U prepared !-- Just be careful !
Back up heat ? -- Listen to me questioning a marine !-- I should know better !-
- I'm lit up ain't my fault !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back