Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Cold and wet, lol. Coffee is hot and the bowl is burning. Chiesel in the morning, followed by some Jack. Those are the most sativa strains I have on hand. When my guests were here, Sam the man, barely gets 2 to 3 hours of sleep. Autistic young man smoked some of my Skywalker and slept for 7 hours. I can not smoke it during the day. The gdp is even worse. I fell asleep with the bowl in my hand.

This is Umbra after smoking some GDP,,,,:stuff-1125699181_i_

I guess I better try some GDP... I have nothing for sleep right now. thrip ya know, lol.

I didn't really think this through. lol, well i did think the purchase thru, just not telling mr rb.. Ya see right after I got it, howard cost a lot at the vets and then the washer broke.. my money, my account.. lol, how am i going to bring it in, it is heavy. I may have to come clean...

Morning Hopper -Umbra !-- Working on a righteous buzz down here looks cold out there !-- Got D.D. home and off to bed shortly !--
Rose just say U found the light ! -- I myself have just found stuff !--

I could unwrap it and say i had had it for years, he just forgot? no that won't work.

Rose -Rose -Rose !-- The solution is so simple !-- Tell Mr. RB -- I bought U a new light !-- I left it in car go get it !-- I hope it's the one U wanted !-- Problem solved !--

Good morning everyone just curious if anyone has ran the mad scientist genetics he has some stuff I'm kind of interested in if anyone knows anything about him I would appreciate the feedback

I've run some. Dank for sure. I grew confidential cheese. Wasn't what I was looking for. If you have access to Bay Exclusive, their tiramisu cookies is unique.

I've run some. Dank for sure. I grew confidential cheese. Wasn't what I was looking for. If you have access to Bay Exclusive, their tiramisu cookies is unique.

Thank you for the feedback I always appreciat it hope you're having a good morning my friend

Rose,,,just tell him you got high and blacked out,and dont remember how that light got into the car,,,or tell him you had a senior moment.

Rose I would just tell him the plants were crying to you for more light and you were sick of listening to them complain so if they need it you have to give them what they need so you were just doing what they were telling you to do

I got a question for you guys so I've been running my temperatures in my flower room at about 30° then I got a little bit of mould so I freaked out and shot the temperature up to 41° which was a big mistake on my behalf because I think it Made my deep chunk hermaphrodite around her once already had no problems but I'm growing her totally different this time so I'm hoping it was the temperatures the did it what do you guys think

I got a question for you guys so I've been running my temperatures in my flower room at about 30° then I got a little bit of mould so I freaked out and shot the temperature up to 41° which was a big mistake on my behalf because I think it Made my deep chunk hermaphrodite around her once already had no problems but I'm growing her totally different this time so I'm hoping it was the temperatures the did it what do you guys think

temp change causing hermis is new to me.......... but 41 is dang hot........ but it happens in nature.

temp change causing hermis is new to me.......... but 41 is dang hot........ but it happens in nature.

Between that and the fact that I topped her are the only things I did different this time and she did not Herme the first time so I'm just kind of curious what I could've done wrong this time to cause her to do that

Between that and the fact that I topped her are the only things I did different this time and she did not Herme the first time so I'm just kind of curious what I could've done wrong this time to cause her to do that
is it a full blown hermi or just a seed here and there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back