Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap,,,i hate seeing nanners that early in flower.

Hippie Dawg is hanging in there. She is 12", Hum. 52, Tem. 73. I'm going to spray her down with EM1 today. She just got to make it.

Rose is it O:K to spray the white hair with EM1? I just mix up a new batch of the EM1. But, I do not want to do anything wrong. Do, you got a busy day to day? I got lot to do before TJ gets home. But, I'm not moving to fast. What gets done gets done.

Hippie Dawg is hanging in there. She is 12", Hum. 52, Tem. 73. I'm going to spray her down with EM1 today. She just got to make it.
Would love to know your thoughts of it. When your done, I am holding some of those seeds.

If you have a good fan on Ness and humidity isn't a problem.. If you don't than I wouldn't do it.

It is 4 degrees here today.. I am going to work in the inside garden and watch the Seahawks. I bet you will be glad when your husband gets home. I am so sorry he lost his dad. This must have been a hard trip for him.

Got the light out of the car, yup it was heavy. I have a plan.

I had a widow once hermie on me second time I ran it !-- Couldn't believe my eyes !- There had been no big change !--
Just did my cave man reaction to something I don't understand! - I killed it !

Is this seed a feminized? is from a seed supplier or a forum?

The first run she was beautiful no issues and I just noticed my white widow from greenhouse is doing the same thing

Nap Wake and Bake !--
Bud - UV who ?-- Maybe Umbra or Kraven might know !--

UVA light is what they use in sterilizers and stuff like that or a house furnace to kill bacteria and mould

And with the plants they're too far into just kill them now I'm thinking I could end up with a whole Lotta rosin and a new project on my hand

I just trying to do the temp math !-- Converting C. to F. -- Nope !-- Too high without a chart or something !-- I know 50 C is half way between when water freezes and boils !-- I'm take your word Bud !- -It was too hot ?
Oh!-- Those UVA lights !-- What U thinking about doing ?

I was thinking about maybe having a few or when I build my LED light having some that come on with the timer in the light for certain amount of time a day just to help keep the air and everything clean in there I run really good filters but you still have possibilities of getting a small bit of mould or whatever just kill it before it happens

It's a thought Bud !-- Others might do a study and consult scientist and stuff !-- Pot farmers just do sheet !-- If it works it stays !--If not we try something else !-- I gonna just run cycle after cycle for the next year or so in the trenches !-- When I get I find the best I can do with what I got I know I can talk to Kraven and others about better LEDS and add CO2 and I could do even better !-- Get me one of them alien space ray gun things like Umbra got !-- Don't even need to know what it do !-- It help me grow more potent weight ? -- If Yes!-- I got no more question except for where to get it and how to kick start it !--I'm just not there yet !-- I just need to stay in the trenches learning from my mistakes ! -- I'm starting to make fewer farmer apart !-- To me that's good !

G13 -No offense Cuz !-- --I'm too high to be learning number stuff right now !-- I'm gonna watch that another time !-- When I use up some of these nutes I got ( I got them in gallons) -- I want to talk to U about that stuff U and Dog use -- Kraven too right ? -- I just still got a lot of batonacare stuff !- -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back