Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose !--I'm try to be greatfull today too !--Is that 20 degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius? -- U know how easily confused I am ? -- Cold enough to get ice on the windshield here !-- I don't like it !--Too cold to brew !

U know why the call it a roach clip ? -- Cause -- Pot holder was already taken !

lol pot holder? bad

Good Morning Joe the camel!!! I was just looking at your thread.. How did that harvest come out? It looked great like heavy buds. How you doing my guy?

Rose that is about a 35 year old pediatric cardiac cross clamp !-- It is used to clamp off the aorta during heart surgery !--
I found it !

Joe, i love that pond in winter and summer. It is a beautiful place for sure.. I like that you are surrounded by beauty and that your cat is named clotho... Seems the radiation has given you cat eyes, have you noticed that? I knew not about clotho... If she can give a person life after said person has been boiled, then I think you are in good hands.

Joe I been kinda worried about U !-- This makes me feel better !-- U seem to be holding your own !-- I'm gonna burn one for ya right now !-- U still rocking that DWC !-- Best Wishes Cuz !

Hey G !--Nice Bud but we come expect that from U !--
Feeling kinda old today !-- Left arm is not happy and not cooperating so well today !-- Plus the cold makes all my broken parts and pieces ache ! -- I gotta finish checking water levels and pH -- I'm slow but I gotta run some RO water first anyway !-- Got a heat pack on my neck and medicating !-- Glad I don't have much planned till this evening !--

Morning my friends. Hope ya have a good day.
By the way,,i know the chances of this is slim,but it got much closer last night. The Houston Texans won last night. So if they win all their playoff games and the Dallas Cowboys win thiers,,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,A Texas Superbowl. How cool would that be. :smoke1:

Ifen i offened anybody,,i will remove it. Just thought it would be cool and a little weird because its never happened before in Texas,, Lol

Joe,,i am wishing you well Little Brother. You can beat this thing,,i just know you can. Im not a believer, ,so to say i will pray would be hypocritical, ,,but whats in my heart and wishes means no less. You got this Bro.

G'morning folks. Its up to 23 here, I think we are in for a heat wave. Lets all have a bowl:vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back