Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning, bozzo, krav and keef. zero in da U.P.

Bozzo-- I KNOW it's Fat Tuesday ! -- I wish I was in a balcony room at The Royal Senesta overlooking Bourbon Street ,people watching today !-- Anytime U go to New Orleans ,this is the place to be ! On the balcony U have the best view to be had -- and U have a bathroom -- Most don't realize --Ain't No Place to pee on Mardi Gras Day !

That looks just like my grow !- Oh!- it is !-- Thanks Hippie !- The top one is bloom -- those 2 boxes are a month apart because of spider mites - the box on the right has about 2 more weeks !- all from my 2 19 month old Widow !-- The second pic is my veg. / grow - the box in the rear was moved to bloom last night !- most of those little clones are rooted -- it all started with that 25 spot square cloner in the corner !- after I bought it , I built my own ! took it out last night and replaced it with a 40 spot tuperware cloner I built ! Be filling it up today !- in the process of changing from one box of about 20 clones every 2 weeks to two boxes ! Oh!- in that box of plants from veg. are 2 T.E. and that P.C. -it's the funny colored plant - front ,right of box !- Anyway -- that's how I do what I do !

Good Morning OFC. I see the East Coast is getting more snow. So glad I am not there. Keef, I see how your setup works. Not much room to grow trees, though. Wound up taking 1 of the purple tangies down last night. They are so close, I just couldn't stand it anymore. The calyx's are swelling and the buds are hard as a rock. My son trimmed it up and it was just gorgeous.

U nailed it Umbra - No trees !-- No Mothers !-- 2 weeks rooting then a month to veg then off to bloom for 2 months then done !- The Widow keeps giving and I keep taking ! Hope the T.E. and P.C. are girls - if so I won't need the rest of the seed ! Put them girls to work !

That's the Tranquil Elephantizer on the way to bloom !- Sex it and hope for a girl !-- I might have a use for a boy too ! Hippie Thanks again !-- My phone keeps wanting to jump out the car window maybe I can post my own pics with a new device !- I don't know about ya'll but I'm gonna burn something !

Thanks for recommending it Umbra !-- Only need me one girl !-- One square meter of veg room is enough to feed 4 square meters of bloom on a 2 week rotation producing a one meter harvest every two weeks with a goal of 500 grams per meter !-- that is not just bud -- take the finest bud and extract everything else ! Change the law and 4 of these units pay the bills and keep Keef high long time !

OFC, good morning to all. If you`re up, get a cup of coffee, get a bowl, cause it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland.

Sounds like keef had a hard night. Wake and bake might help, go for it, I`ll join ya.

Morning Yoop !-- better now !- front moved thru last night -- sunny and 40 this morning ! -- got the pharming done - trying to catch up on the Wake and Bake !-- should be about right when the West Coast Wake and Bake kicks In-- been quite round here last couple days ! More coffee- refill the pipe - onward thru the fog !

Morning, gents! Put the five Afghani seeds on to soak last Wednesday, let 'em soak for 36 hours (got lazy), and stuffed 'em in vermiculate Friday morning. Had two up Monday, a third Tuesday, and waiting on the other two. Perhaps Buddha will smile on my efforts and reward me with one of each sex, but I'll be happy with what ever they turn out to be. If it's a sausage fest, the pollen will come in handy for breeding with the PPG.

Would be nice to have a mother for clones for the great outdoor grow of '15, though.:)

Get well soon Umbra !-- that means - take it easy for a few days Cuz !-- Good Luck Hippie ! Got a RO system , 2 lights and pumps , and an airpump ordered last night !-- pick 2 boxes up at Lowe's - get Veg. Moved and I'm done ! Gotta get this square meter every two week rotation working right so I can get some numbers !--

Hippie remember when I used to say pharmers got to decide whether they be growers or breeders ? My system is set up for production - I can do some breeding but it takes room out of my rotation !-- Now if I was gonna do some serious breeding -- I'd have to have a Snow Lotus male and female !-- just look at what parented on seedfinder.com !-- I would then bring in the most potent varieties I could find -- Jesus O.G and Bruce Banner #3-- this year!-- a Snow Lotus Dad has been used to breed legends -- Now the Snow Lotus Mom is strutting her stuff over at Cannazon ! Whatever came out of those crosses would be Monsters -- next year I'd take the best in the world and do it again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back