Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I truly was to get into serious breeding, I'd go back to basics and start out with landrace strains. Hashing and re-hashing something that someone else has already done the ground work on doesn't sound all that exciting.

For a production grower (which I'm not), doing it your way really makes more sense.

One day I might have to see how an Afghani works in a SOG !- This T.E. got my scratching my head - don't look like I can get but about a dozen in a SOG ! I wonder if U could put a smallish clone in a pickle jar and overnight it across the country ? I mean after the end of prohibition of course ! Also think I finally figured out a place for grafting -- A multi male plant - grow some male clone in veg and pull them together when large enough - peel back some "bark" so the raw parts meet and secure the 3 or so boys together !-- after a month or so the root stock on all but one can be cut and U got a boy tree ! When U want to breed take a cutting from desired variety and root it before breeding !

Don't the males die after they release their pollen? If so, I wonder if you could graft a male shoot onto a female mother? I gotta put the pipe down........

RWS had to work Valentine's Day so we gonna throwdown tonight !-- Gonna do the " East Texas Slide"-- that's where U get really , really high and slide into an all U can eat seafood buffet !

RWS had to work Valentine's Day so we gonna throwdown tonight !-- Gonna do the " East Texas Slide"-- that's where U get really , really high and slide into an all U can eat seafood buffet !

That sounds delicious....and I know Gulf seafood well. Gonna get to 24 tonight and tomorrow....so chili is done and about to grab a bowl, we are getting our week of winter this week, then it will be spring :)

I don't want anymore seafood !-- Another thing !-- Everybody don't know it's dirty forehead Wednesday!-- Try to help a brother out and almost get in a fight !

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Did the same thing twenty years ago to a friend. Reached over and wiped the soot off his forehead and he came unglued. Called me a dummy. Told him that HE was the one with crap all over his face!

Just made a batch of carnival style elephant ears. Haven't heard a peep out of the Old Hen and Pullet. Think they ate until they popped.

No wake and bake yet ? We gonna cure that oversight right now. Coffee in one hand, vape bowl in the other hand. OK now it`s "wake and bake" time for the OFC. Good morning all.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Looking good Joe !-- got some catching up to do !-- more coffee and a toke or two I'll be O.K. ! Looking for a lady in the grow room !-- I know they only been in bloom a few days but I got my eye on them !--

Good morning boys... made some rso yesterday... got a good yield..tickled.

Umbra, hope your mouth is better.

Keef, Hippy, Yooper, Joe, please join me for wake and bake.

Morning Rosebud!- I'm fairly well baked but it ain't like I'm gonna O.D. ! I'll smoke one with U Rose ! Took two doses of Cannacaps about an hour apart and the first dose just kicked in !- guess I'm gonna be worthless again today !

my flower tower machine recovers 50% of the everclear. not bad. but I will not be making anymore until the law is changed. not permitted at this time, but things are changing soon. the tower is a remake of the 70's ISOII.it is a self contained still.
after that you use a coffee cup warmer keef. got mine in a resale store for a buck. perfect for a slow cook off of the everclear.

Keef,
I take it outside and plug in a hot plate on the patio... sometimes the wind is blowing which is nice, but it not a fan blowing the fumes away, and it only takes a half an hour or so to cook off the everclear. I will never get used to it when you are stirring and in an instant it turns. It is awesome...one second you are stirring booze, the next instant you got oil... it is very cool to see the chlorophyll just leave the pot and go away in a light green cloud. I was stupid about the packaging though. didn't wash my hands before i sealed the box... please come and see my in prison. Got to ups and realized I reeked of mj and booze.... oh dear. I was in too big of a hurry to get it there... hope i don't get caught....

Rose if U didn't put your return address on it and they took it then U don't know nothing about nothing!-- Next time wear gloves and freeze them to recover oil from gloves ! I'll keep my eye peeled for the UPS man ! Just teasing guys !-- Hey Bozzo -- That Idea about using one of them bullet blenders to homogenize an e-cig juice might work !- We gotta solve this little problem ! Some peeps say they get 10% BHO return on extraction ! That would give U about 2.7 ounces of BHO per lb. -- let's call it 2 oz. -- weight and volume are different but for an estimate let's call it all volume !- I hope to use around 25% BHO 75% Vegatable Glycerine so 1 oz BHO to 3 oz of V.G. - homogenize and done !- That one oz of BHO is now 4 ounces of e-cig liquid -- 30 mils an oz X 4 = 120 mils worth $50 a mil retail ! I gotta get me a BHO machine !-- How much is that wholesale ?

Hey Rose -- I usually pick me out a good bible name and use the local church as the return address !-- Hey Ya'll about them numbers -- I'd rather see a weed farmer process his crop into a shelf ready product than to see them sell excess to someone for $1,000 a lb. and see them make all the money !-- Even if U a hobby pharmer -- know the value of what U grow !

That is a great idea Keef. return addy, Mary, from St. Pauls. The guy this is going to is a very sick fellow grower. I sure hope it helps him. So far so good. It should be there tomorrow and i will quit worrying or be asking you guys to pony up bail.

Quit worrying Rose !-- unless U put your actual return addy -- if that's the case get someone to let us know what jail U in ! I'll send U a care package with a special Bengay tube in it full of RSO or something! Bengay tube done hauled my weed thru every major airport in the states - it should get thru !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back