Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon crash and burn ? Oops, make that wake and bake, in the afternoon. I`m with ya keef, let`s do it.

Afternoon crash and burn ? Oops, make that wake and bake, in the afternoon. I`m with ya keef, let`s do it.

I'm in, packing a bowl now....woke up with the flu today....life does truly sucketh now. Girls becoming a monster....loving the DWC. Hope Umbra's mouth has healed, Rose aint going to jail, yoop gets a warm front, heck a back too (lol), I too wonder what Hippie is doing in the basement, and yes I think I want to give this RSO a shot, my shine is 188 proof coming outa the still so that ought to be pure enough. And Rose has laid down the correct method to proceed....wow I'm high and sick....weird combo.

I be lit up !-- Kraven glad U around -- did U see those pics of my aero boxes ? I wanted to show U how I water pharm !-- Aero doesn't need as much nute solution as DWC or hydro - less chance of root rot too!- My boxes are 35 gals and I use about 9 gals of solution - pump in the bottom sprays roots 15 min on/15 off !- also have bubbler !-- Any way - back to the burn !

i am not in jail yet. The tracking shows it was delivered, but i haven't heard from him yet..

Kraven, so sorry you are sick, I hope it is a quick version. Loaded and sick... better then just sick imo. Get better. Ginger tea is my favorite.

been around, just not much to say. Drove to Reno today. Long day. Left at 4 am, just getting in.

Good evening weed everyone. I've been around but not much to say. Sounds like everyone is making it to another day, good thing for old farts. We have been having really warm weather for the last couple of weeks. Really strange and no snow in the mountains. Could be a bad summer as far a water goes. Happy Days all.

Have you been as warm as us beemer? 60 degrees today. The guy got the package, thanks for worrying with me. I will be way more careful next time.

Have you been as warm as us beemer? 60 degrees today. The guy got the package, thanks for worrying with me. I will be way more careful next time.

It's been in the high 50s most of the time and it hit the 60s a couple of times. When you can work outside in February in a t shirt that is weird. Sure glad there was a problem with the delivery. That was a very nice thing you did. Now they have the meds they need. Happy days.

Bill U hurt my feelings -- I thought U went over to that other place and just forgot about us ! Good to see U around ! Rose U so funny worrying like that !-- U.P.S. move more weed than anyone else in da world !-- There are some limiting factors but they just common sense stuff !-- Like if I go to U.P.S. with a package with the dimensions of a kilo brick -- it might draw a little attention !-- With a fake return addy -- once U walk out the place U out the loop and untraceable !-- With an agreed on receiver name -- if the Po-Po come with the package - The recipient know what is in the package and this ain't me ! And I don't even know anyone named Jesus Jones anyway !

jesus jones? :rofl:

Beemer i wonder if we live close to each other. I am in the desert in eastern wa.

I once received a care package from Norman Greenbaum--it was addressed to Bruce Barry at my address !- U figure it out !

Have U ever been in one of those situations where U realize you've revealed that U know way more about a topic than U should ?-- Ya'll know I just made up that stuff trying to look cool ? I got a brain cloud from the fall sometimes I be talking trash about stuff I know absolutely nothing about ! PTSD and a Traumatic Brain Injury -- did I ever tell U about hearing voices ?-- they say -- Don't go to jail Keef U way too pretty !

they have not tossed me out yet keef. I'm just one old fart down here.

jesus jones? :rofl:

Beemer i wonder if we live close to each other. I am in the desert in eastern wa.

Keef I read everything you write so I'm around but just don't say much.

Rose I live on the west side in between Issaquah and North Bend. Lived here for 40 years.

What ? No wake and bake in Curmudgeonland yet this morning ? We gonna take care of that. OK now, it`s time for the morning ritual, coffee in one hand, bowl in the other and now it`s wake and bake time. Any joiners ?

What ? No wake and bake in Curmudgeonland yet this morning ? We gonna take care of that. OK now, it`s time for the morning ritual, coffee in one hand, bowl in the other and now it`s wake and bake time. Any joiners ?

I'm in. Getting coffee and loading bowl now.

Good morning Krav, glad you could join me this morning.

Me too yoop. Woke up with the flu yesterday so life is sucking right now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back