Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to someone I knew in High School. He invited me to his place and mentioned his top 10 winners at the Emerald Cup. He has been competing for more than 10 years. We had so much to talk about. He lives in the triangle.

Speaking of high school, hate to say it , but, I`ve got my 50th reunion coming up this summer. 50 years, I`m startin` to get old.

I Loves myself a nap !- Kraven !-- Empty some capsules pack them with weed - have with food or some coconut oil -- some buttered toast !- take 3-4 -- be better in a hour or so !-- I use them for pain ! U not gonna O.D. - I promise ! Rose that Chicken Hawk got lead poisoning from a shotgun !- U just don't kill a man's yardbirds like that without getting shot ! Put a mess of assorted eggs under a hen that wants to sit and she'll raise U a whole new flock -- U know that - but it's the principle of the thing !

Keef, it's the old Michigan farmer's saying. "Show me a man with chickens in his back yard and I'll show you a man with a rifle by the back door."

Seems like everything wants to eat my critters!

25 degrees and sunny here. Going for a swim.

Hippie -I raised them big meaty White Rocks ( think that's what they were called ) 9 weeks -- 4-5 lbs. -- then butcher day !-- Friend down the road lived on a chicken farm -- 60,000 of them white egg layers!- some people don't know there's meat chickens and egg laying chickens-- meat chickens lay an egg every few days -- at peak a layer might produce more than one egg a day ! Old egg laying hens do stew up nicely! Not for frying ! Yo do know it's time for the Afternoon Burn !

I raised a big ole Hereford steer for the Livestock show in high school !--After I got him they told me he needed exercise and I need to walk him 4 miles everyday !- This is Keef there had to be another way !-- Took about 6 weeks before I could climb up and ride them 4 miles !- Gotta still be pics of Keef and Rebel taking a nice walk down the highway !

Umbra this T.E. U recommended is a monster !-- If it smokes as good as it grows -- U tell me the sky is falling -- I'm gonna believe it ! I'm having to re-evaluate how I'm gonna grow it !-- Cause I don't think T.E. going anywhere !- a boy and a girl would be nice !-- Something about halfway between my Widow and T.E. would be perfect for a SOG ! -- As long as it swings a mighty hammer ! This is gonna get real interesting if I get a male and female T.E. !-- I still got that inbred Widow pollen too !

Hey Keef, my son is vegging our TE. Killed off the males. They are 1 gal air pots. Going to veg a few weeks then transplant and start flowering. Bodhi described as a green Quaalude.

Had three Afghanis up since Tuesday. Went down tonight to make sure they had water and low and behold, I've got number four up. Talk about a time delay/late sleeper. I was going to toss the last two cups, but now I'm glad I waited. Might give number five another couple of days and see.

Evening O.F.C. !-- Yo Hippie did U know that Afghani was one of the parents of Afgooy which is one of the parents Snow Lotus which is one of the parents of Tranquil Elephantizer !-- We practically family ! Umbra every day I don't see balls on those 2 T.E.s is a good day !-- They monsters !- Still not sure the most productive way to grow it -- get the mostest out of the leastest room !-- Mine went to bloom on the 1st so I expect to see sex soon-- I've got 2 rooted T.E. clones off one T.E. and about 4 - 5 off that single P.C. so if they are female I can let them run and find out how long they take to finish and what the smoke is like !

Keef you should check the pure gooey from gooeybreeder and you will see what the afgooey is really all about, lol. I have a few of gooeybreeders work, yet to pop. Up there with Bodhi, every step of the way. One of the Williams wonder turned hermi, killed it. Cut down the clusterfunk and she is rocking. Yes Keef, it shares the '88 G13/hp with the TE as a parent.

Got ninety days to get 'em up big enough and get enough rooted clones to put out the first of June. Got to keep a mom and, if I get a male, breed a plant for more seed stock.

I know June sounds late to you southern growers, but I made a few bucks on the boys that planted in May last year. Nothing like selling a batch of clones to the locals and selling the same clones again a month later after the frost got the first planting.

Morning OFC....I'm up early, just could not sleep.....flu is kicking my *ss. Keef I have a fem Afgooey seed that I was not sure of (it's waiting in the line-up of fem freebee seeds I got) , so tell me is afgooey worth a grow? Also weed helps the flu, it totally gets rid of my aches and pains...who knew. Anyway just wanted to say good morning to all, and hope your Sunday surpasses your Saturday.

yep hippie ,in our area, the first of June for monsters and later in June for medium sized ones. ...I'm off for more cards today.....later you all. have a great bake.

krav,
Hope you gonna be all back to normal soon. Take care of yourself first. Another Agent Orange ? I hope to hell not. Think some of my problems could be traced back to A.O., but the V.A. says no.

Most of our problems can be traced back to the heavy use of depleted uranium. when it hits something it turns to a super fine powder and its half life is 4.2 billion years. South West Asia is covered in it, the U.S. gov't found out it was dense and harder than steel so they took the waste products from uranium enrichment, weaponized it and it was used against combatants, its in the bullets the bombs and the tank rounds and the artillary....it was everywhere and we all breathed it in, drank it and ate it....hence all the digestive problems for the vets. Our cancer rate is 50x higher than the normal public and most of the people who started families were met with horrible birth defects, not to mention the horrible birth abnormalities in the region since we have arrived. I would do some investigating, it will shock you.

On a better note, wake...bake and then head out to breakfast buffet. Still sick, but not as bad as yesterday....so far.....

Decided to skip the buffet...just did not feel up to going so sent wife off to meet friends for breakfast....I'll go next Sunday. Hot coffee and a bowl and some friends is what I want.

Morning O.F.C. !-- glad U feel better !--Umbra I thought Blockhead brought the hammer to Snow Lotus -- gonna have to check into this Afgooey !-- I thought that Clusterfunk sounded familiar - I saw it at Cannazon - My T.E. has been unavailable since the day after I ordered my seed !- Lots of fine weed over there !

Good Sunday morning to the OFC and all it`s members.
Krav, good to hear you`re feeling better.
Keef, WW + the beach + the dogs = a fun crash & burn.
bozzo, Sunday cards, good luck.

DAYTONA 500 this afternoon.

Starting a new fitness program today -- gonna be doing Diddily Squats all day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back