Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoop - I think it would be more interesting if they'd throw a couple right turns in there !-- maybe hauling a load with the Po-Po chasing them -- Good Times !

Morning OFC. Coffee is good, coffee is my friend. Taking the dogs on a trail hike today. The new puppy that followed my son home, is a handful. And he needs to run and walk a lot. I can see why no one has claimed him, lol. Since they are used for hunting deer and bears, my son is going to train him. He already shows he has a soft mouth when fetching something. All the seedlings and clones are in veg in the tent. The temples and the strawberry cookies are already standing out from all the other plants.

Race day! Wonder if ole Jeff will go out with a bang? I should send him a Christmas card every year. He sure made me a lot of money betting on him back in my working days.

Good morning boys,

Keef, that "practically related" made me laugh out loud. I love Hereford cows. I grew up with them. Tried to ride a holstein/angus cross named Phillip once... it didn't work out well for either of us.

Hippy, i am in wa state and i have trouble with my outdoor finishing, not starting... hmmmm

Umbra, what kind of dog? I love a soft mouth that retrievers have.. i posted pic's huge ones in the bhc last week, of our furry kids.

Kraven, man, i thought we could quit worrying about influenza but it sounds like not. Glad the pot helps your aching. You got coffee and friends and pot...you are a winner with the flu.

Some cookies in the vape and some coffee in my hand.. It is a good day.

Wish my dogs could do tricks !-- After my buddy Jazz died we adopted 2 rescue dogs -- she rescued me after my fall so I rescued Jake and Jet . I never had boys dogs before and even though they're neutered they stay in trouble ! Jet the little Pappi-Ox that almost got me into a gunfight with a buffalo is a terror ! The Shiti-Tzu girls aren't real dogs and are totally disgusted by the boys !-- That little sheet Jet done found that weed in the planter out back !-- Stood up against the side and ate all the weed he could reach! I know it was him because I caught him at it ! Never seen him this laid back !- He be walking sideways ! Little Bastid better stay out my weed !

Morning fellas and ladys, it was sunny al week till the weekend, now rain, lol welcome to SoCal. Gonna be transplanting the ladies today, although I should just wait till I move them this week..

Yep this week is the week to finally get these into their new home, going on a field trip.

Can't wait to get these girls all spaced outView attachment image.jpg

lyfe,
A little field trip huh ? Sounds like a gorilla grow in the making. Looks like you`re in for a lot of work with all of those good lookin` girls. Have fun and good luck.

Gonna be trees by fall !-- what varieties are people wanting in SoCal ? Is it time for the Afternoon Burn yet ?

umbra,
Deer hunting dogs huh ? What breed are we talking about ? Through the years I`ve had 2 Scottish Deerhounds. They were 2 completely different dogs, but both big baby`s.

Rose,
Think you had a couple full size poodles and a little fur ball.

Afternoon burn ? You`re late, had mine, will do another. Ready, set, go stoners go.

yooper, that little blank, she will kiss me and sleep with us and then tear the black poodle a new one and want to run away. She has trained us well. She is smart in a different way then the poodles. The big boy knows a lot of words and they are so easy to train... Had my patience strained with this little girl. She is ferocious. seriously. We have had 4 standards in our life..

I put a doggie door in when we moved here -- I got free range dogs !-- Hope it never gets stuck -- they hit that thing at a dead run when they play in the back yard ! It'll be springbreak around here In about 2 weeks !-- This is a big springbreak destination -- We can drive on the beach and every year sunbathers get run over during springbreak !-- Most locals try to just stay home !-- I have to sit on the dunes and people watch with RWS -- see who can spot the person doing the stupidest thing ! Lots of choices !

Rosebud, I'm in the same as you in north location. the 45th parallel is real close. I am doing a test this year. I'm taking 2 plants after my early forced ones are done, and I will be forcing them until they are good into flowering ,then I'm letting them stay out for the rest of the time. Give them a jump start in mid July. Hoping that they stay flowering after that. Days will be longer ,but they will be getting shorter every day.

want to do a group force? If your home every evening ,it's east. my forced ones are always better buds. I know people that put them on carts and wheel them in and out.

there is nothing like outdoor plants finishing by the 4th of July. When its hot and sunny.

but the other outdoor plants will be all pure Indica's trying to get them to finish on time. Where I live the only tomato's I can get to finish are "early girls" so I'm going for early girl pot also.

keef ,you should see my view of the pool. Spring break is great.

bozzo & keef, you guys both members of the BBWC ? Gotta have a membership card to watch.

Bozzo is it just me ?- the bikinis seem even smaller this year !-- Just the other day I saw -- wait this is a "G" rated sight I can't even descibe what I saw !-- U know it has got to hurt to get a piercing like that !

Yoop -- them boys still making left turns ? Got a step-brother makes left turns in a stock car on a dirt track ! I be out there yelling -- Cut across Shortly !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back