Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some other cob grower here at MP. As soon as I get it done. I will be happy to share. Giggy play a bit with Cobs.

Hippy I want to learn to build the light boards the rest is plug and play !-- I plan on replacing the light boards in the Mars 300s I use ! -- I been in them I know how they tick !-- Weak link is the light board !-- Teach me to build light boards and I got the rest! -- Would really like to be able to change out light boards !-- and chips !
I never seen them but I hear Cobbs are the future of LEDs !-- Teach me how and I cover the walls and ceiling with them !

Yes it is very addicting and it gets to be very costly to because you get to certain stages where you have no choice but to buy certain stuff and that where the game starts to change :48:
Bud Have you giving any thought to DIY COB LED
I have a parts list here somewhere. True watt draw of 564 watt. DIY 260 Bucks. With the right grow i have Read 1.5 g a watt. Just my 2 cents.
I am currently chasing some china suppliers to cut the cost.

Hippy I want to learn to build the light boards the rest is plug and play !-- I plan on replacing the light boards in the Mars 300s I use ! -- I been in them I know how they tick !-- Weak link is the light board !-- Teach me to build light boards and I got the rest! -- Would really like to be able to change out light boards !-- and chips !
I never seen them but I hear Cobbs are the future of LEDs !-- Teach me how and I cover the walls and ceiling with them !

I am still in my exploration I am in no way a expert. But I Did not know much about a lot of things. Just got to put my mind to it.

Dat's how we do !-- Like my whole tetra project !-- I have enough science to understand what I want to happen but it ain't that easy !-- I'll be back at it soon !-- I wanted to stop and just back up a minute !-- There's a razor thin line I'm looking for in my Zombie Juice !-- Too strong it kills everything too weak and it won't get the job done !-- Took me most of a year to get it bracketed !- To find out what strength kills them all and what strength was too weak !- Been walking in towards them middle from both ends !-- I think I'm riding the razor right now !-- I not only have to have the science to pull it off but the grow skills to keep it alive and thriving ! -- - After all I been thru to get here with it ? -- All the frustration and stuff ? --I be dammed if I stop at one and claim victory ! --

Nick I got +3.00 reading glasses ! - I can still see far off but up close ? --Not so well !--- It's a little fuzzy I don't know if that's my eyes or the pic but I think they all boys too !

Nick just hang out with me and we keep our old a** alive till they find the cure to aging !-- Just think of all the stories you'll have to tell about how it is to get old ! -- Broke my toe bout 5 times in the same day !-- It was back before they invented shoes !-- Ya'll too young to remember that !--

No expert. 1 and 3 look male 2 look Hermi if those are balls like 3

Give me another 50 years of jacking with this plant;and I'll have monsters that U need climbing gear and one dem little hatchets so U can chop off the tricomes !

I need +2 myself. I really need a new pair anyway but I also need a new prescription. Things are piling up on me now that I got this roof project about 70% done.

I had 9 plants this morning and now, I have 3. Every one of the Hoeberry was male and 3 of the 6 Nirvana were male. I have one Indica dominant and 2 that are very Sativa. Guess I'll be soaking more seeds tomorrow. Worst luck I ever had with males.:joint4:

U know U would think there would be some rhyme or reason to this male female ratio !-- I just sexed some and had 5 outta 5 plants all female !-- U know that ain't right for regular seed ? -- I expect some boys now and rightly so !-- I'm looking for a fruity purple boy and what I call a "Hammer Maker " boy !-- The Purple boy gonna come outta GDP -x- BPU -- The Hammer Maker coming for one of several boys to be !-- 2 chances at The White -x-Black Rose --One shot at Snow Desiel -- One more shot at The White -x- Nepal Indica !--- Do not make me germ some Bubba's Momma looking for a Hammer Maker cause I will ! --

Nick -- U got some more ? -- Get'm wet !-- I got a long run of boys coming --I can tell !-- It all evens out in the end !-- I'm not sure how I'm do this Hoe Berry she a giant hybrid but she smokes so nice !-- I have to show U something !

Night OFC Hippy got to go to sleep. Gonna go get another box. Need to start some seeds.
St nick lets hope for girls fo both of us.
2 Nirvana Free here looks like 1 Sativa 1 Indica.
Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back