Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef send me hoeberry I put her outdoors. Just kidding I got my hands full. And Gonna do a indoor Auto Grow.
Yes Hippy got seed coming.

Hippy she ain't going anywhere !-- I have yet to attempt the famed green cut shipment !-I have caught but never pitched --- Well that one time don't count !-- Anyway maybe she make a trip one day !-- How's your cloning skills ?
That B.B. King is a monster if U turn her loose outside I seen pics !

The Hoeberry is a beautiful plant, very bushy. I had 4, but couldn't use any. The nirvana Sativa's that I started (3 of 6) I got 2 females. They are weak stemmed and flexible but they grow like mad and showed sex very quickly. The other 3 were Indica and 2 were male. The last one is a pretty nice Little female, I'll post some pics tomorrow and I have some more clones to take now that I know who's who.
:48:

Hippy she ain't going anywhere !-- I have yet to attempt the famed green cut shipment !-I have caught but never pitched --- Well that one time don't count !-- Anyway maybe she make a trip one day !-- How's your cloning skills ?
That B.B. King is a monster if U turn her loose outside I seen pics !
Or we go S1 route. Hippy not afraid of making his own seed. Can't find the Pic.
Hippy grow's 1 lb plus Maters. Know that plant was 6 ft tall. It could hide some small plants.

Keef, I'm gonna start some more. Trust me I got the fever.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey Keef, Do you run those sprayers all the time, or in intervals? I'm starting to really think about this water pharming. One thing I noticed when growing out the Blueberry, Dirt doesn't flower as quickly (mine) as youse guys was saying and you all do hydro. I may just have to dip my toe in the water. Might even lessen the throbbing

Nick they on a timer !--15 min on 15 off ! -- aquarium pump bubbler runs all the time !--
This some Hoe Berry popcorn off the original !-- I sex the little thing get my cuts --Let it run and get a taste of what it'll be like !-- I took it early -- Somebody took it early anyway !

View attachment 20170123_214138-1.jpg

Still drying but the trichs tell me all I need to know and the flavor is nice ! -- She swing a big hammer too !

This my second girl from the first planting !-- I'm smoking her sister who was a couple weeks ahead of this one ! -- I got a few more seed !-- but I got a plan to jack her up !-- At least take some stretch out without hurting her ! -- Just wait till I find my Hammer Maker young lady ! --We gonna fix it !

I'm going to start some more Blueberry, some
bwb x bb and I got Da Perps. I'm out of the Hoeberry. I need me some girls!

Night time caps kicking in !-- I seen something but I must not be high enough to understand it !-- It has something to do with -- I got 2 children of the Snow Lotus in the Snow Desiel and Black Berry Snow Lotus and a grandchild in D.D.'s Blue Elephant !--She the daughter of the Tranquil Elephantizer and the mighty B.B. -- There was Barney's Night Shade and this Bubba's Momma -- I can't see how the pieces all fit !-- but I end up with another super mom like the Snow Lotus !-- Night Shade is a fem !-- Snow Desiel is unsexed !-- Black Berry Snow Lotus still in a bottle !- As is Bubba's Momma !- Snow Desiel on Nightshade if it's a boy ? -- Hummmm! - The White -x -Black Rose? -- That'll work !

I'm making some seed this spring !-- Still not sure what !-- Depends on which boy shows up !-- Bud and I scheming on a Strawberry ! -- I got 4 GDP -x- BPU outta Umbra's Bunch I think !-- I got my girl and expect a boy !-- The White -x- Black Rose give me a boy I hope !-- If so I put him in there with my Hammers and make some seed !-- White Widow ? -- Master Kush ? -- The White -x- Nepal Indica ? -- GG#4 ? -- Nurse Larry ? -- Night Shade ? -and there's more !-- Won't be a bad cross among them !--

Keef I think there's something wrong with my purple it's not going very purple do you think the nighttime temps could be too warm it gets to be like 20°

feeeee29a296bd3c2f7c201807a1eb24.jpg

a5ef76d365679dfc7c7b24f30af24c89.jpg

f6a8b9c4a11f1ca4798ac55344717987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be counting varieties I got growing Nick all I got to say is I got more than 2 ! -- I didn't even get into colors and fruits !-
Hey Hippy if U gonna grow outside ? - They not gonna be looking for them till fall ! -- Hide your plants in plain sight just make them look like something they not !-- Go to Hobby Lobby and get some plastic white or red flowers !-- Take the flowers and attach them to your plants --Maybe just the flowers !-- Everybody knows weed don't grow red or white flowers and the eyes move on !

Bud have U tried dropping the temp when lights out so it's at least 10 degrees (F) cooler when lights out ? -- Some just won't do it !-- I got 2 Purple Haze sister girls one is purple the other is not !-- GDP-x- BPU got a date with the one that does have color !-- We gonna mess around with some fruity purples !--

She's went purple for me The first time I grew her but that was seven years ago do you think age could have something to do with it and yeah usually drop the times around 10° different so maybe I'll go a little lower

Bud don't I see some Purple in that first pic !-- We gonna all have to swap some pollen and stuff make some tasty purples ! -- I'm have several fruity varieties and a couple Purple ones some with both ! -- I want a purple blueberry and a purple blackberry !-- Maybe some lemon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back