Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Its fryday. Made some more dry ice hash. Still have a bit more trim to go thru. Hands started hurting some so I stopped.

Good morning Keef good morning Umbra happy Friday everyone so I bit the bullet this morning and bought 40 3W 6500k LEDs and another 20 full spectrum this should be one heck of a baby light :48:

What up ya'll !-- Umbra maybe U need some of that root potion !-- Maybe some high CBD oil in an alcohol base! -- I didn't say nothing about DMSO !
Lights are on so I need to go check the babies !-- They'll be O.K. for a few more minutes !-- Time to finish this pipe !

Keef I can't believe how much good stuff you can make from these roots it's a good thing to because I have a heck of a lot of them Keef you should take some measurements of that Mars light that you want to build I will help figure out what would be a good LED assortment and driver to keep it as cheap as possible but do the trick

Bud U gonna make me tell on myself ? -- I think I got 10 or more Mars Hydro LEDs !-- I can get U some measurements -- I just need new light boards !-A Light board for veg and one for bloom for each !-- I want to reuse the other parts and keep a spare replacement everything around !-- Next move is another group of 4 Bloom boxes !-- Fold them right into the rotation and harvest 2 boxes every 2 weeks instead of just the one !

Bud U gonna make me tell on myself ? -- I think I got 10 or more Mars Hydro LEDs !-- I can get U some measurements -- I just need new light boards !-A Light board for veg and one for bloom for each !-- I want to reuse the other parts and keep a spare replacement everything around !-- Next move is another group of 4 Bloom boxes !-- Fold them right into the rotation and harvest 2 boxes every 2 weeks instead of just the one !

Those lights have two sides to them right say like I left side and a right side

Can U see what I mean by a design flaw ? -- I want light boards that have all the chips on in veg. and all chips on in bloom !-- U can run both on but it is not really the best mix !--

I bet you 4 50 W 6500k and one 50w Full spectrum in each side would do it man let me do some doublechecking on it though

It would be roughly 19,000 lumens per side and about 170volts per side at 250 W so that I would turn that into a 500 W light should be powerful man depending on how much room is in there it's hard to tell from a picture you might have to go 25 W chips if you don't have enough room

Those are 5 watt chips Bud !-- I don't know by how much room U mean !- I can measure the board but if U talking about taller chip so the light board needs more head room inside that may be a problem! -- Can't overheat it either or the driver will go out !

Trips -x- T.E. --Should be labeled --Tranquil Elephantizer -x- B.B. King -- I got 3 seed !-- They may be too immature!

Bubba's Momma -- I have absolutely no idea about it's genetics !-- I lost it in the bug wars --I want it back !

Delta Wave -- Came from Umbra !--Don't know what it is !-- I had trouble getting it to germ so I try again !

Mazar fem. -- Came from Giggy !-- No idea what it is but might as well find out !

BBSL -- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- From the House of Kraven !-- It'll be good cause he don't play !--I lost it in the bug wars and will have it back !

The Snow Desiel -- Another one of Umbra's Bunch! --I gots myself a plan for the descendants of the Snow Lotus !-- Tranquil Elephantizer was her daughter from that 88 G13 hashplant (?)-- Snow Desiel a daughter --BBSL ! -another child of the Snow Lotus !

I got myself a theory !-- U know how if U breed a hereford cow to any other breed that calf is gonna have a white face ? -- FFA man here !-- Anyway I think that Snow Lotus got something like that but U it's invisible !
I call her a super mom !-- Seems like everything they bred her to was a winner !- See if I can build me a super mom !

I just need to know how big the silver part is because basically what I'm thinking is they will have to fit inside those two squares

Bud I'll get that light board out -- I think there may be something U need to know !- It is just one light board that's just some kind of support divider ! -- I show U later ! --I gotta get it out anyway !
I just got another thing going on !-- I have a new title !-- I grow weed -- make liquor and now I'm also a political activist !-- It's strange because I never gave a flip about politics before !--One party wasn't that much different than the other !-- Things are different now !

That right there is a fine example of why I don't need to be entering no BOTM contest !-- Kraven --I'd say WOW great job but it's just what U do !-- Maybe one day I can do that but it ain't today !

Got lost off my music !-- Outlaws -- Ghost Riders in the Sky ?-- Green Grass and High Tides ?

Marshal Tucker Band -- Fire on the Mountain ? -- Blackfoot --Train , Train !-- Charlie Daniels Band --Still in Saigon !-- CSNY -- Southern Cross !-- Watch it I am high and on a roll !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back