Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning OFC. Had a black out episode last night. Got a leg cramp and got out of bed to stretch. Asked the wife to get me a magnesium pill. When she gave it to me I popped in my mouth and it got stuck going down so I asked for some more water. that's the last thing I remember till I woke up a minute later. She said my eyes were open and my bladder let lose. First time that that has ever happened. I think I was dehydrated. Now the wife says I'm not allowed to drive . It's a ***** getting old. She even took my walk with me and is driving me to cards today.

Bozzo that sounds suspiciously like a light seizure. Did you break out in a sweat after, or have visual/auditory anomalies? Bowl packed and coffee in hand, not my business but worried about your "episode". Hope all is well...Good morning OFC 55 rainy and cold here today....

One more thing !-- a fixed male or female dog will mount another animal as a show of dominance ! Nothing sexual about it !

Is THAT why the Old Hen humps my leg?

I just step on her hind toes. Seems to work.

BOOZO! Knock that stuff off, dude! Cup's coming and Yoop and I are too screwed up in the back department to drag ya too far.
We'd get you to the shade, though!

I used to go through spells where if I got up too quick, I'd either hit the ground or squat down so I didn't have as far to fall. Squatting, my legs would twitch, trying desperately to hold me up. Thousands of dollars and many test later, they told me they didn't have a clue. Said if I can feel it coming on to keep doing what I've been doing (get low). I tried to fight it one time and wound up falling the full distance until a solid oak bookcase and my skull broke my fall. Low is better......

Swapped the new babies into the veg tank yesterday. It's nice to have the little green buggers in my life again.
I ask the wife if she thought it was a good idea to do another outdoor legal grow again. She started off with, "Well, you've already got enough to last you for....". I shut her down with, "Yeah, but I've GOT to grow."
Inside or out, there will be weed growing at the ranch. I feel naked without having at least a few.

Geez bozzo, that was scary for you and your wife. Did you get up too fast? I woke up with leg cramp in the night too, it was from going to costco. I took my own cbd tincture last night, it does help with pain.

Hippie, that is funny. I was planting seeds and cloning and mr rb said, i just looked in the cloest and you have lots of pot in there. Wonder what his point was....

Keef, kosher bacon... lol

Drinking hot lemon water with cayenne pepper in it... Soon it will be coffee and nugs. Enjoy your day.

I just did the pharming -- I'm so confused !-- my boxes got 35 grow spots and I used one for pump and bubbler cord - 34 spots - I've been running about 20 Widow clones or so in a SOG -- I can get maybe 6 of this T.E. in a box ! I'm gonna grow it !-- I'm just not sure which way would give me the best return ! Should show sex any day now -- I get me a girl and I'm not gonna need the rest of these seed if I don't I'll plant the rest ! Got a plan if this T.E. is a male too !--My Widow that wears a black foam collar is waiting on a handsome young man !- My black line finishes at about 56-57 days -- She has indica leaves and stretches in bloom like a sativa for about 2 weeks then gets busy making bud ! Something in the middle of T.E. and that BLack line Widow would great ! We be waiting !

Bozzo that sounds suspiciously like a light seizure. Did you break out in a sweat after, or have visual/auditory anomalies? Bowl packed and coffee in hand, not my business but worried about your "episode". Hope all is well...Good morning OFC 55 rainy and cold here today....
When I have a seizure, I get sort of a tunnel vision where only my central vision remains and then returns to normal.

bozzo, wow man, black out, take care of #1 first (you) and like hippie said, the Cup`s coming and you`re too big to drag far, but don`t worry, we could manage to get you to some shade, then collapse. Krav`s a nurse (me thinks) so he`s got some good advice.

Old folk`s....Never, Old Fart`s....That`s what we resemble. You found the place, too late for wake and bake, but that` not a problem, you be just in time to join me in noon and bake. HE, he, he. More then one way to skin a cat or get a buzz. Welcome to "Curmudgeonland".

PS,
Vaping some Ghost Train Haze. Wish I had some Tangerine Dream or Dr. Grinspoon left to compare it to.

Last edited:
Keef no ghost train haze is not a snowlotus cross different breeders, and different breeding stock

Looked it up -- I was way off !-- Umbra seen the new thread -- Don't know the guy but best wishes
!-- Rose, Rose, Rose -- I don't know what to say !-- I'm amused !

Yoop, I see an 8 car slap-and-tickle session has got the bridge to the Land of the Finns closed down.

Got up this morning with the pain level elevated from the normal 4 to a solid 7. Got the Old Hen to slather some of Beemer's Botanical Balm on my back. Twenty minutes later and it's back to it's normal 4. Good stuff! Works on chapped lips and zoomers, too.

I was hanging with NorCalHal, trying the louie. Going to try and document some of his stuff with some pix and see what I can do. Going to pop some cherry pie x key lime beans.

Must be the day for accidents, Big Mac closed, US-2 closed for an accident. Just talked to my buddy, he said he waited over an hour at that one, ambulance went by , no lights, not good, also saw a helicopter lift off. Think 2 semi`s involved, was by a rest area.

Hooray for Alaska, like hippie said, 47 more to go.
Ghost Train Haze is from Rare Dankness. Pretty nice weed, worth growing again. Need to have others check it out as my tolerance is so high it`s hard to say how good it is. Did drop off some at the hydro shop and she really liked it. She even found a seed. Had 4 plants, now in separate jars. Other then the branch I pollinated, I have not found any other seeds.

been doing fine all day. I think I was dehydrated. skin had that look. wife is freaked out ,but the big guy will be ok . I do not drink enough water. never have. but I have been sucking it down today. Don't think it was a seizure. it was over to quick.

yooper you know what DFO is right? done fell out. remember?

U peeps in the north have a little more experience driving on snow and ice than Dallas !-- there's a semi hanging off an overpass and the rest of town is playing bumper cars !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back