Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, i though you would never ask!!! In am vaping some boysenberry with a tens unit on my back... haven't had this on for 5 years... Went crazy cleaning the bathroom and over did it a bit... Should be better very soon.

Have ya ll ever heard of Herijuana?I just learned about it at a crazy % of THC... Has some cbd's too can't remember the % I am on the hunt. I guess there are some crap genetics and some great genetics with the same name..

Have seen the name at a seed bank before, which one ? I have no idea.

Zehnders you say ? Have not eaten there in years. Old time Frankenmuth. Good friends wife works at a store downtown, over 30 years and a friend works at the brewery.

PS,
Them noodles, excuse me will I kiss the sky, meant wipe the drool off, sure do look good.

Last edited:
Poor me !- I cooked a box of Mac and Cheese and fried up some pork chops seasoned with Tony Chacheres Creole seasoning ! Fried them up in coconut oil ! Pork one of the reasons I could never be a vegatarian !-- other reasons include chicken, beef, fish and stuff ! Rose feel better soon -- if this variety is supposed to be most potent - then I need to know about it !-- I be feeling no pain at the beach!- Been that way most of the day !-- Yo Umbra - why don't your friend NorCalHal stop in and say hello sometimes !- I saw his name down there the other day ! Back to the pipe !- Cannacaps be kicking in right about now !

Beemer, this one's for you, bud! If anybody else wants some homemade egg noodles covered in Italian bread crumbs and Zender's seasoning, let me know and I'll put on another batch.:)

I will call when I land so you can get another batch started. Try frying beard cubes about a half an inch square in butter until golden and a spoon of sour cream and of course your seasoning. Make sure you make way to much so you have some leftovers for frying with eggs in the morning.

Poor me !- I cooked a box of Mac and Cheese and fried up some pork chops seasoned with Tony Chacheres Creole seasoning ! Fried them up in coconut oil ! Pork one of the reasons I could never be a vegatarian !-- other reasons include chicken, beef, fish and stuff ! Rose feel better soon -- if this variety is supposed to be most potent - then I need to know about it !-- I be feeling no pain at the beach!- Been that way most of the day !-- Yo Umbra - why don't your friend NorCalHal stop in and say hello sometimes !- I saw his name down there the other day ! Back to the pipe !- Cannacaps be kicking in right about now !

I figure eating meal is still vegatarian. they only eat vegan things so I figure what the heck. :D Pork is so good. I prefer pork steaks. More good stuff in there. FAT

Got a smoker picked out !-- we make our own dry rub and BBQ sauce !-- I can do things to brisket and spare ribs that will give U a religious experience !- to drive the point home all I have to do is open a bottle of SoCo 100 proof and put on some blues -- RWS can't help herself -- she has to cook !-- knows what she's doing too !

Ohmy gosh that looks yummy. Was it fabulous?

keef your a lucky man to have a wife for a good cook. Mr rb did ok in that department. If i didn't cook we would starve...he dials when he cooks. But he does everything else. I am lucky too.

Oh good, i though you would never ask!!! In am vaping some boysenberry with a tens unit on my back... haven't had this on for 5 years... Went crazy cleaning the bathroom and over did it a bit... Should be better very soon.

Have ya ll ever heard of Herijuana?I just learned about it at a crazy % of THC... Has some cbd's too can't remember the % I am on the hunt. I guess there are some crap genetics and some great genetics with the same name..
sanniesshop.com originally a Motarebel strain, sannie has run with it

Damn Beemer, ya got me drollin'. Good thing we all don't live close. We'd have to put a garage door up instead of a front door and get the fire department to get us out in the sun from time to time.

Yo Rose -- I can follow a recipe and cook well enough to get by !-- I had been cooking for RWS for a month before I found out what she could do in the kitchen !-- That's also the night she dyed my hair pumpkin orange and I asked her to marry me !-- Evil woman said-- ask me again next year !-- I did !

Well to hear others tell it --she had just divorced a pentacostal preacher and left the church -- when the devil come to town !

Keef, unfortunately NorCalHal doesn't have much time to go on line. 100 1K setup is a 7 day/wk gig.

WAKE AND BAKE ofc. Morning everyone. Supposed to get 4 to 6 inches snow today. In other words our road sanders wont be able to keep up, after all it is a pickup and two guys with shovels. I hope to get a fullday in at work at any rate. Yall have a great day.

first up and no DFO. had another cramp last night ,but no fall out. wake,bake already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back