Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppies are 4 weeks and are growing good. I'll take a picture later. For some reason my flash will not take a charge. So, will see what happens. :cop::cop: are changing shift. Will see what up in the city today.

Morning peeps. Didn't sleep last night hoping to get some this morning. Down at midnight, up at 3.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- I'm doing O.K. today !-- I find my pipe I be fine !

Have a good day Ness !

D.D. made it home bout 9 last night soon as she showed up the dogs abandoned me !-- Traitors !--
Made me feel so bad I had to get high !-- I be glad when this schedule is over so she can get back into a routine !-- We got rain off and on next several days !

Off to the box store for weed spray and a few flats of pretty flowers for the wife...another yard day for me :)

Keef I sure can't wait for a taste of this BB King definitely won't drive fast enough umbra was right she was a Monster she took me like 8 1/2 to 9 hours to chop her by myself

3fff5e82512a5fd490613444d33cf43f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A monster it is Bud !-- GDP-X - BPU is like that too !--Frosty !-- When I have more room I'll let them go do what they want to do !-- Looks like she did U right or U did her right --same result !

I was definitely impressed with the size of her Keef you weren't pulling my leg she likes to produce

That's a production plant right there Bud !-- Sturdy --roots easy -- Grows well too ! -- I been looking at seed again !-- Might be a good time to restart some I lost !-- Night Shade and Bubba's Momma -- BlackBerry Snow Lotus --Something else too but I forgot !--

i pollinated BBSL, but it didn't take. i might not have collected/stored my pollen correctly

Same with my B.B. pollen Dog !-- I got my boy Herrman the Wonder Berry but one reason I want to start some seed --I'm looking for a baby daddy !--

its prolly best, i need these next two runs to be good yielders so i can stockpile before i scale back. i might buy a small tent one day just for seed runs.

Dog --I remember the last me and U made seed !-- Cost me most of a whole run !-- If I get a BBSL boy maybe I keep him ?-- I got a few more Snow Desiel seed too might make a good dad !-- I got my girl but I'm working up to a whole bloom seed run !-- Feminized them all and get serious about this genetic doubling !
I'm just gonna need a bunch of fem seed to do this !-- Instead of 25-50 sprouts at a time I'm close enough to start using larger lots of seed !- I want 2 males a "A Fruity Berry" and something from my Hammers !-- ( the earthy Myrcene heavy varieties with that works well for pain ) !--

Umbra U sure about using that Chocolate Piss male ?- I guess it's too late anyway ? -- It just scares me !
What were the other Chocolates U using for moms ?

Texas legislature go 10 different mmj bills on the docket the next couple months !-- They change the word prescribe to recommend and add PTSD and other ailments to the list ? -- Texas could join the free world !

Keef, I didn't just use a chocolate piss male, I used both a male and female. I also did a male and female of chocolate rain, and a male and female of headtrip. All six got jiggy together. What I am currently doing is an F2 of the BoC. I chose 4 females and 1 male BoC, then added a female chiesel, golden ticket, sour dubb S1, and purple pineapple bomb. All the BoC smelled of funky fruit and skunk with hints of tootsie rolls. No cat piss smells at all. The headtrip female I used smelled of pinesol cleaner, but I chose it for it's structure.

I have more than a few other chocolates not in the mix. Cocoa puffs, chocolate thai, death by chocolate, holy diver, chocolate fantasy, and chocolate diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back