Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day Nick !-- I'm just not where I want to be yet !-- Got some more questions need answers !-- Plus I still don't have my Frankenplant !

Speaking of Franken plant how are those sprouts doing

My nicotine e-cigs !-- If they had something besides nicotine juice how would U know ? --

I would say the gray and the blue and the skinny black fat black one pointing to the right doesn't

The one with the small cartridge at the bottom of the pic will light U up !
Bud about 4 are gonna survive but they normal !-- I got enough B.B. seed to do this 3-4-5 more times !-- I thought I was at max strength and any stronger would kill everything !-- The long rinse showed me that wasn't the case ! -- I may do it again in a few days !-- I'm getting there !-- Have to make me a mess of seed soon !

My night is going well thus far. Feels good to be back on nights! Just a much calmer shift! Just had lunch. Gonna make a cup of coffee & go back in the unit.

Morning all, got some more spring planting to do today....love the cool nights and warm sunny days....wont last long but spring is my favorite time of year.

morning guys, yard work again this weekend. almost done. planted a few tomato plants this year, will run three in the ground and one in a 5 gal bucket with coco. going to get some gh nutes. i love tomato's but only eat vine ripe, store bought is a waste of money to me.

Good Morning everyone. Sprinkling outside. Smoking inside.

Good morning peeps,

Have a bit of vertigo this morning from that mountain pass. It better end soon. Keef, i love my new smoker/vaper. I am off to the trainer, been two weeks. scary.
Cane, i am glad you live.
YD, i love fresh tomatos. my favorite. I should start some under led.
All your flowers look great you guys.

What is the best way to stop water from going stagnant in say like a big plastic drum I will go through it fairly fast the barrel might last a week should I be worried about it going stagnant that fast

What is the best way to stop water from going stagnant in say like a big plastic drum I will go through it fairly fast the barrel might last a week should I be worried about it going stagnant that fast

Air stone & an aquarium pump.

Gonna be wet most of the week !-- High in low 80's !-- I'm moving some just run down !-- The air is very humid and not moving --Feels like liquid air !--

Bud drop a bubbler stone in the barrel !-- Is it a nute water Res. Or drinking water ?-- I got one those black boxes I use to store RO water !-- No bubbler or anything !-- I refill it when it gets low !

Air stone & an aquarium pump.

Thanks buddy I will set that up right away that Deadpool movie definitely is a good movie I can't remember that guys name but he's pretty good dactorI would have to say always makes me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like the BB Kings going to take up some of my time today

909feb14cc1b147285466a0379f7690e.jpg

295f82a98e0c30e5563060a6cb0aac18.jpg

Morning folks, happy monday. Hope all are well.

This is that White widow a got a little bit beat up from the BB King fell over on top of it I had to take the picture through my sunglasses so it's not that great but she still looks pretty good man

044605bce48eab48707c710244215306.jpg

Well let's see how many episodes it takes of vampire diaries to trim up the BB King :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back