Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra-- is it natural mutation or have U been treating them seed with that voodoo stuff ?

yep Hippie. you should pop the Chernobyl's. great frosty stuff. indoor fruit for sure.

I can't wait to pop mine in a little over 2 weeks. also a friend has some seeded plants about to go into flower. will be perfect for a few clones in 2 weeks. vanilla Kush, peppermint Kush and heavyweight fruit punch . might be my forced ones this year.

Umbra-- is it natural mutation or have U been treating them seed with that voodoo stuff ?
I didn't soak them in anything other water and H2O2. I suspect some are natural and some from age. The trainwreck is almost 20 years old, so I attribute some of it to that. I decided to pop some of my oldest strains to keep from loosing them. I can make F2 if they are worth it. But otherwise, I'd like to go through some of my collection and get rid of the poorer performing strains.

Morning OFC....wake and bake in progress, coffee in hand. Two days ago it was 80F, now its 38F and yesterday it did not break 50F....looks like today is the last cool day, then back to 60F/80F night/day.

Good Saturday morning to the OFC and all of it`s members. Got up early and watched "The Farm Show", started at 6am. Now to the important stuff, it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Get another cup of coffee and a bowl and we shall commence with the ritual. Wake and bake ya`ll.

Krav,
Good morning, ya beat me to it so we gonna double up on the wake and bake. He, he, he.

Mornin'! Gonna be a heat wave starting today! If it wasn't for the fact I was born and raised in this state, I'd think we'd seen the last of snow.

Yeah, right.:(

Morning Hippie, join me, Krav and giggy and we gonna have a 4 way. Snow in Michigan, in March ? No way, never happened, never will. Also have a bridge for sale, good deal, cheap.

slept in this morning, felt good. decided to change things up a bit, smoking some hash this morning. I thought I might cut the grass and the idea of smoking a bowl of hash while sitting on my John Deere just popped into my head, and I like it. truly beautiful morning here.

slept in this morning, felt good. decided to change things up a bit, smoking some hash this morning. I thought I might cut the grass and the idea of smoking a bowl of hash while sitting on my John Deere just popped into my head, and I like it. truly beautiful morning here.
Got six acres, five of which are mowed. Don't think it would be near as fun to do it sober!

Yoop, I remember back in '85 I bought my first brand spanking new Harley the last week in April. Started snowing on the ride home and continued to snow six inches worth. Slapped a plank on the steps to the sliding doors and rode the little lady into the dining room where it sat for the next two weeks.

Hippie,
My `96 Dyna Convertible, rode home in March of that year, snow on the ground,was not supposed to be in until May.

Like Hippie, I got 6 acres and mow about 4 1/2, don`t think I was ever not stoned cutting it.

Ok, got one for you old farts. Remember back in the 60s-70s? They had a remake of the song "Don't roll those blood shot eyes at me" that was done with a swing/big band beat. Funny as hell. I've googled my fingers to the bone and can't find out who did the version I'm talking about. Remember it? At the end, they had a line, "On the good ship lolly pop you can take a choice of hash or pot".

It's gonna bug me 'til I figure it out. The group kinda reminded me of the one that did the Curly Shuffle, but I don't think it was.

Can anybody with two connected brain cells help a hippie out?

Good morning OFC. Time change got everyone screwed up ? Anyway it`s time for "wake and bake" on this Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back