Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup bud took the redeye, it was packed. What happened flying use to be fun.?

To fly outta here U got to take one those flying sardine cans to a large airport like Houston or Dallas !-- I will not admit to having a problem with tight places but I'm not a fan of those flights ! -- Having my own little light airplane is on my bucket list !

Morning Keef, Cane, Giggy....sorta feel like my past cold has tried to resurrect itself. May be time for a second Z pak....I started feeling ill about 12 hours after I took my last dose....good ol COPD....be my luck I'll have pneumonia again...last year I walked around with it for about 2 weeks before the wife just made me goto the doc. Hope it's just morning fog and will burn off with a cup or two of Joe.

Morning Giggy !-- U gonna be able to use the parts and pieces of those LEDs to make some light ?
Temp gonna hit 91 today with a heat index over 100 -- Gulf water temp is 81 -- That's hot enough for bacterial growth !-- We had a recent hard rain that wash plenty nutrients from farm to river to Gulf !-- Gonna be packed at the beach today and it probably make some people sick !--

Kraven take better care of yourself Cuz ! -- Nurses the worst about that ! -- When I was checking the weather and royal news this morning it made me think about Umbra and them patterns he talked about !
We got higher than normal Gulf water temps !-- Kraven see a pattern and can tell U what to expect for the hurricane season !-- Strength of weather systems and all !-- These locals see me running north ? --They might want to try to keep up !-- Every year we face the same question !-- Is this the year we get wiped out by a storm !-- I'm 4 ft above sea level !-- 6 ft tidal surge at high tide and this place is toast !

Good morning all.

Kraven, go to the doctor now. Don't wait. do you hear me? Maybe the z pac isn't covering the bacteria you have...ya think?

Cane, what a welcome home with the rotorooter... I love that you are smoking pot out of an apple. Good luck with your trip to see your dad. Does he do pretty well? tell him hi.

Keef, your stories are funny. i like um. Giggy, my mom was a tiny little lady and she lived on little debbies the last year of her life... those oatmeal ones.. They made her happy.

It is going to be hot today. mr rb back is out. i need to fill the wheelbarrow with my soil and dump it in the garden. I am late getting the plants in.

Morning to all you old *** Potheads.....:smoke1:
Yehaaaaaaaaa
Just playen Youngsters. It be raining here. Very nice and cool.
Keef,,,you wearing those Panties of DDs? I got the ones on you sent me but they toooo tight,,riden right up my butt,,,kinda hurts. :rofl:

Old Stoners doing complicated stuff ? -- Something just hasn't felt right about the grow last couple days !-- It all looks well !-- I was running down and rechecking my electrical and all !-- Seems some old stoner done hooked his pump timer power cord thru the light timer !- So Every time lights go off so did my pumps !-- I been running straight up DWC at night for who knows how many days ? --

Good morning everyone. Time to feed the dogs. Coffee in hand. Going to skip the wake n bake. Lungs have not been happy lately. Ran out of COPD meds 3 months ago. Starting to catch up with me.

Good morning everyone Kraven I hope you start to feel better

Morning Umbra! -- Bud !
Umbra --Does mentol help open U up any ? -- I wish I could offer a medical alternative but I'm pretty sure that chemistry is outta my league !-- I been lucky that my lungs and heart are good !-- Face , neck and sometimes my left arm ain't so good sometimes but I can breathe !

Aero boxes with a DWC back up ?--I can live with that !--

I'm so happy with this new system I am never going to have to mess with another air stone again if you ask me they just make life hard I find it really messes with the pH you're constantly up-and-down. A good friend told me to ditch the air stones and I did and I've been nothing but happy since

Bud I don't use the air stones to disolve O2 into my nute solution -- If some dissolved fine if not fine !-- I use the aquarium put and stones to pump room air thru my boxes so there is always fresh air for the roots -- They get all the O2 they need from the air in the box especially available during pumps off !-- Don't know how to measure how many times an hour the air in the boxes is exchanged but it is apparently enough !

Bud -- Good thing I waited on shipping your Strawberry seed !-- Your boy got all up on the Riot Berry -x- BPU too !--
No !--Don't tell me U don't want any !-- U getting them anyway ! --Plus some of any of the other bastid chillin your Boy left me !

Bud -- Good thing I waited on shipping your Strawberry seed !-- Your boy got all up on the Riot Berry -x- BPU too !--
No !--Don't tell me U don't want any !-- U getting them anyway ! --Plus some of any of the other bastid chillin your Boy left me !

That's funny when I got to the bastard child part I just about spit my pop all over the place :48:

Morning Umbra! -- Bud !
Umbra --Does mentol help open U up any ? -- I wish I could offer a medical alternative but I'm pretty sure that chemistry is outta my league !-- I been lucky that my lungs and heart are good !-- Face , neck and sometimes my left arm ain't so good sometimes but I can breathe !

Heart and lungs are my weakest parts. After cutting the grass yesterday, it was like someone punched me out. I could barely stay awake, I was so depleted. The arthritis isn't helping and makes me feel very lethargic to begin with. My only real choice is to go to the doctor and get the prescription refilled. I might be eligible for the drug manufacturer to provide free meds, but it seems that is the opposite direction the healthcare industry is going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back