Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy I also got this other relative of '88 G13 hp !-- She the Blue T.E. !-- daughter of a Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer mom and Umbra's B.B. King dad -- The T.E. had the G13 as a dad on a Snow Lotus mom !

Sounds good gig, gonna take a bit to build back up your stamina. Glad your mostly pain free buddy.
For the most part the shoulder is doing ok. The knee and the back are another story. Maybe after i get this weight off of me that i put on while setting around they will ease. Love me some butthole surfers and pepper is a good song.

Hang in there Giggy !-- I'm about to take a Mazar and I got a Nightshade hanging !- They monsters both of them !-- They seem to put the trichs on at the end --I kinda see what U doing and it should be some potent monsters !-- Work it !
keef looking forward to seeing what you got. Where are the white widows at now? Seems like i got something crossed with te in the stash, may be trips.
giggy what pollen you got. I got something with G13 so do Keef and Bud
don't worry them two boys are gonna be little hoes.

For the most part the shoulder is doing ok. The knee and the back are another story. Maybe after i get this weight off of me that i put on while setting around they will ease. Love me some butthole surfers and pepper is a good song.

Fosure....thought I would rock a quote for a bit in my siggy.

U peeps in prohibition states need to pay attention to what Kraven is doing pressing that oil !-- There are gonna be ordinances and stuff with a lot of the same restrictions on smoking weed that are in place for cigarettes !-- Lots of people gonna want this !-- There will always be a place for flowers but in place like some of the big cities in Texas with the catch and release programs where U get a ticket for less than a couple ounces !-- These hash oil carts gonna be the safest way to get lit up !-- Listen to Uncle Keef on this one !-- It's the weed law work around !-- Make it lots harder to get caught !
Think I'll have some this Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !-- Bud I think she gonna make a great mom and as she ages I'm detecting a bit of Strawberry underneath the Desiel!

View attachment 20170620_184036-2.jpg

Yo Rose - I think they done flipped Michael Flynn !-- Things might be about to get all wild and crazy up there !-- It's like a good serial or soap opera -- I can't wait for the next installment ! -- I'll almost be disappointed when it ends !-- Gonna be like Who Shot J.R. --or the last Mash episode ! -They should tittle it "Follow the Money " !- They got me hooked !

WoodH, i just used a full bottle of the sns. 15 ounces in 5 gallons of water. I will need another bottle for next time.

yep, keef I think he did. i wonder how that will go over.

Smoking nice too Kraven !-- Had to crawl down off the ceiling !-- I figured out why I been so high today !-- Waiting on a bag of empty caps !-- I put a couple scoops of decarbed trim in a bowl and just barely covered it !-- Popped that bowl in the microwave and heated it up -- Let it cool and I been taking that coconut oil extract !-- Who knows what a dose is ? -- I can make fire shoot from my finger tips !-- Think I'll skip over and watch that video Rose posted again !-- I might even be in it ?

Yep !--Just might !-- Took me a little jar of Snow Desiel off the vine today !-- I wish I knew how U knew to use The White and the BPU like that !-- I don't care how U doing it but keep doing it Cuz !-- U need to take another look at that GDP-x- BPU -- U got a sleeper there !-- How can it be blueberry like that ? -- That was straight up BPU before U crossed it on Blueberry Blast wasn't it ? --

Keef and Budlight. Ohsogreen Says he is getting 34 out of 50 females average of on 91 Dragon. Maybe 91 stuff be easy females. Just a bit of info.

Sweet I'm not sure if I'm going to crack mind quite yet I was going to but then we decided to put the house up for sale and move to BC

I'm having a big dilemma do I order the God bud 2.0 or Triple Berry Pie from Jordan of the islands help me out every one

Umbra I smoked some of that God bud and I really liked the flavour and this new god bud 2.0 is supposed to be more flavourful figure yield and more potent but that other one he has sounds really good to

tough call. God bud is a heavy indica. I know nothing about triple berry pie, but it does sound good.

He has a buy one get one free sale on I wish he would let me get one of each but he's like no you get 2 packs of the same and I'm thinking what the heck am I going to do a 24 beans and the wife only let me order the one park before the house sells and we get the new one

Umbra the triple berry pie is Strawberry Cough x Blueberry x Blackberry Kush.

I ended up going with the God bud 2.0 my buddy said when he squished the regular God bud it came out purple I hope this stuff does the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back