Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Keef, i was digging thru my pot closet and among all the empty jars, i found a bud of purple haze, i am about to light it,,,, woohoo.
Lemon shine is a nice name.

So I say to bud, could you just stand on one leg and I will hold on to you while you put up a t5? He says, the walker and the wheelchair won't fit in my bathroom. How convienent. lol

Green Santa says stormy weather is delaying him. Might be there today. But he is bringing other toys to play with.
So in the Dutch Antilles, sailors tried growing oranges, because of the whole scurvy thing. Oranges did horribly. Soil was too acidic and ground too dry. It made the oranges turn blue. Tasted awful. Yep they made a liquor out of it. Blue Curacao, so it can be done....lol.

Umbra I learned from that mistake !-- It's a pH thing !-- U got to raise the pH to ferment then U gonna have to drop it to get back the acidic citrus bite !-- I'm just starting to play with the pH on my brandywine !-- I'll be back at fermenting some lemon !--

So Rose is this your first time to hang a light ?-- U better get up on that ladder and hang that light !- Show Bud U can do it !-- Make him proud !

LemonShine, i like the name. a name is only a name. but it could be so much more. it can be the best there is, but if it does not sound good, it wont sell. good name umbra

Umbra she started bloom on May 25th !-- Has a deep earthy smell with accents of desiel and pine not at all unpleasant to me !-- The cuts are rooted !-- Only Problem is the BOC !-- When I sexed her she went straight up and not much limb growth !-- Not a big problem I'll reveg the base and get my cuts !-- Be moving some more over to sex tommorrow! -- 2 more BOC and a KL --Several Temple -x-BPU and some stuff I got from Hippy -- SR 91 --AK 48 - and something else ?-- I get this lit up I forget sheet !-- Tell U one thing that Mazar says it's a 8 week finisher but it ain't !-- She gonna need at least another week or more !-- Strange plant would make some massive bud if I let her !-- Nightshade also need about 70 days to finish !-- 1st run is a trial !-- I got they number now and clones !

Umbra I put Jet my littlest boy puppy up in the window on mailman watch !-- He hate da dam mailman !-- Don't know why but he can't help it !-- He see the mailman he go ape sheet !-- He my mailman lookout !

Couldn't remember so went to look !-- Gonna also be sexing several Golden Ticket -x-Box Of Chocolate !-- I better check with Hippy again but I think this Cheesy Jones is feminized -- If so -- I'm bout to cut her !

Couldn't remember so went to look !-- Gonna also be sexing several Golden Ticket -x-Box Of Chocolate !-- I better check with Hippy again but I think this Cheesy Jones is feminized -- If so -- I'm bout to cut her !

Yeah she's feminized she's mostly sativa and takes about 67 days

O.K. Bud I think I'll top her tommorrow and root the cut !-- SR-91 --Not a Fem ?-- Pretty sure he said the AK wasn't a fem !-- Don't matter once they in bloom they tell the tale !

Bud I promise when D.D. makes it back to town I'll get those strawberry seed out to U ! -- By the time U get them they maybe old enough to start ?

Evening Folks. Keef ya got it right on the plant's. Thanks Budlight And Good Evening to ya.
Went even Lower on the Outside ladys. They Horizontal. Got me 3 more Seedlings in Veg and 3 more tomorrow.

Hey Keef P.P. Fem Panama Power House ( Panama Red x G13 X Black Widow ) And She Looks Good man Grow her.

I know they call it "LST" these days but back in the day I'd lean them over !--I tie a brick to the top and she'd "Lean over "-- I did it just to change the Christmas tree shape and make it harder to spot from a distance !

Looking good Keef. I got the LED pulled up out of the way and I am going to hang the T5.

Bud hooked up a camera to the laptop, i sprayed thrip on Sunday night, two are walking around on one leaf.. some dead. Thrip have a razor on their abdomen that allows them to slice the leaf and deposite a thrip egg, so they are hard to see the eggs. I am going to SNS tonight. those dirty bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back