Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't funny Rose !-- When she sent me a pic of that Pink scooter something inside just knows that's probably the one she'll get me !-- It woulda been a good weekend for people watching !-- Strange that I don't like crowds but getting high and sitting up on the dunes or something watching people acting a fool is quite pleasing to me !-- I saw on the news last night how packed it is this weekend !-- I'm waiting for the casualties numbers! -- Specifically how many sunbathers were run over by distracted drivers on the beach !
Last holiday one the beach patrol vehicles scored one !-- What do they expect when U put a man behind the wheel and all them bikinis strutting around ? -- Of course the driver was distracted !-- It usually doesn't do really permanent damage to the sunbathers but getting run over has to hurt !

I once saw a family setting up a picnic table with all sorts of goodies !-- Once they had it laid out -- The seagull mob moved in for the kill !-- Cleaned that table off in about a minute !-- Daddy standing there with his mouth hanging open !-- Mom and the kids running throwing potato chips over thier heads to distract the gulls !-- Gulls took the chips too !-- It was so funny !-- Made my day !-- I am sick individual !

I just found out that yesterday was Canada Day !- - Hope U had a good holiday !-- I'm always talking States this or that !-- I'm dam near in Mexico Bud !-- U got to teach me about Canada stuff !

The Next Generation !-- The baby plants marked "S" are Bud's Strawberry Rhino pollen on Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel -- Too many letters for me so I just call it Strawberry !-- Bud has seed on the way thru customs as we speak !-- The baby on the right is the single seed I found on Rose's Purple Pheno of Purple Haze !-- Purple Strawberry ?

View attachment 20170702_110048-1.jpg

Morning Umbra !

My grow room CO2 generators !-- U know I don't even drink ? -- The gallon jugs are secondary fermenters !
The 5 gallon bucket is my primary fermenter !-- It got Strawberry /Cherry with a starter culture of yeast from a bottle of blueberry !-- Yeast be working back there !-- D.D. said they have a festival featuring local wine so why didn't I enter ? -- I'll take that 5 gallons of wine and turn it into one gallon !-- Kinda hard to call it "Wine" --They'd bust me soon as they tested it !-- 80 proof ain't wine anymore !-- I just enjoy making liquor the way I like growing weed !-- I just enjoy making it !-- I need to give some away before I run outta fermenters !

View attachment 20170702_113152-1.jpg

Morning everyone. Rose, in this case I'm betting meth was involved but it could have been booze. Happened yesterday evening and the details are sketchy but it was at his neighbors house. That boy lived a rough life right up to the end. Nicest guy you would ever want to meet but he had demons.

Keef, I used to love the seagulls stealing food off the boats in the marina I lived in. Sailboaters hate them things. I think the seagulls like to use sailboats for target practice.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Afternoon OFC.

Cane, I'm sorry for your lost. And, Nick that is awful about your friend. That is why I don't go into town at night. It's like a jungle out there.

Meth is bad news !-- For me it's one of those things that even if I knew how to make it I would not !-- Making something like that for money when U know what it does is plain evil !-- I might be brain damaged and crazy but I won't do that ! --

I think I take a Cornish hen out the freezer !-- I got some sausage and a smoker! -- I bet we can work something out !
Hey Ness !

Hello OFC hanging with Family. My Brother in law is a Pyro Maniac. He spent 1500 bucks. Got pic but can not upload just yet. Stay High folks

Hippy just remember it's important to throw the firework not the ting U light it with !-- That never turns out well !

I want to give a shout out to the Great New Free State of Nevada !-- Smoke'm guys !-- I be down here in the belly of the beast maybe one day I get to smoke a legal joint too ?

Good day everyone its so damn hot here I think I'm gonna go get naked in the bud room and cool off :48: hope you guys all had a good holiday weekend

Bud let me know when U get those seed !-- I know it takes awhile !-- Hot ? -- We had a low last night of 80 F!
-- My math at going from F. to C. ain't that good but --112 F = 50 C ? --This afternoon !-- Can't survive without AC !-- Grow room coolest place in the house !-- One the local power companies offering this new thing with free nights and Wind days ? -- We got a few wind turbines !-- Anyway I'm thinking about switching but I'd have to switch the grow timers and run at night ? -- I need to figure out if I want that ? --It would be cheaper ?

Umbra I took my Golden Ticket times Box Of Chocolate cuts this morning !-- That plant gonna be a monster !-- I like what I see so far !-- The BOC I'll have to reveg the base to get my cuts !-- Same with King Louie !-- I had the one hermie but the other she straight up 100% girl !-- We'll she what she got when I get it all straightened out !-- The GT-X-BOC gonna be a keeper ! -Got great structure !-- Gonna take some cuts from SR 91 tommorrow !-- That plant got indica written all over it !

Bud let me know when U get those seed !-- I know it takes awhile !-- Hot ? -- We had a low last night of 80 F!
-- My math at going from F. to C. ain't that good but --112 F = 50 C ? --This afternoon !-- Can't survive without AC !-- Grow room coolest place in the house !-- One the local power companies offering this new thing with free nights and Wind days ? -- We got a few wind turbines !-- Anyway I'm thinking about switching but I'd have to switch the grow timers and run at night ? -- I need to figure out if I want that ? --It would be cheaper ?

I have no choice but to run the flower room at night running up to 4 HPS 1000

I run 10-12 Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series -- 3 bedroom house -- all electric-- Run the Central Air mostly year round and power bill runs about $300 a month ! -- Bloom runs right at 77 degrees and lower at night since I have a cheap window unit !-I run veg from 6 am till midnight and bloom from 8 am till 8 pm !--- I don't think that is too bad ?-- My plan is to start converting to natural gas !-- I reduce power usage enough I double bloom ?

Bud any U others do any BBQ-ing or grilling !-- Ole Keef got a recipe for a fine southern BBQ sauce -- Not that clear North Carolina vinagar based stuff either !- Anyone ever want it I'll hook U up but it's more complicated than that !-- One the ingredients is a dry BBQ rub !-- You'll need that recipe too !-- Try it you'll never buy another bottle of commercial BBQ sauce !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back