Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Rosebud -- just lovely --I agree !-- make me all jealous and stuff !!-- I can't grow outside like that too many flying Po-Po down here they got three layers of coverage down so close to the border !-- AWACs flying top cap--some fixed wigs doing mid cap -- and every Po-Po and his brother has a helicopter they bought with seized drug money !! I feel safer growing inside -- I done had too many close calls and lost too many fields outside ! Once I was hauling water at 5:30 in the morning and they caught me in the middle of that field !-- They got so close I could have reach out and touch one Po-Po! They shoulda had me that day -- I was just highly motivated not to get caught !-- it was restricted military land ! They were so intent on catching me they didn't even see the weed ! Maybe one day I can grow outside again !

Keef I would have a hard time living like that. sounds like you have a nice place next to the gulf but to have the eye in the sky is way to much for me. I thinking about redoing my inside grow area to take advantage of the 10' ceiling. Thanks for being jealous. :rofl:

Bill it can be a challenge to grow down here -- I guess U guys don't have Po-Po checkpoint to deal with either -- When I list my location as in the southern war zone -- I ain't lying !-- not only do we have Po-Po everywhere there's the cartels !-- I can't get the ultralight airplane I want because the cartells would hunt me down and make me fly for them ! One day, I'm gonna help the Po-Po shut them down !!-- the enemy of my enemy is my friend !!

Like Pa-Pa said -- U going to the same jail whether U get caught hauling ten gallons of Shine or a hundred !-- If U gotta take a chance -- how much U gonna haul ?

Bill, you don't have to have 'em under lock and key? You can grow outside here, but they've gotta be fenced on five sides. My little pot pen passed state police inspection. Got a visit from nine of 'em, ten if you count the dog.

Bill, you don't have to have 'em under lock and key? You can grow outside here, but they've gotta be fenced on five sides. My little pot pen passed state police inspection. Got a visit from nine of 'em, ten if you count the dog.

Good day weed hippie. Nope no lock and key. the way the law reads is they have to be out of pubic view.

We have a plant limit here too !-- 0 plants anywhere !-- There was a traffic jam headed north when Colorado ended prohibition !-- an ambulance running lights and siren was cut off at an intersection and crashed -- no patient inside just another load of weed ! An R.V. with a sweet little old couple pulled off the road not far away and the exhaust started a grass fire -- R.V. and the load of weed went up in smoke !

Gotta change my Cannacap recipe !-- before I was making them from brickweed to save the Widow for smoking !-- One part weed five parts coconut oil -- Now that I 'm independent - I make them from bud trim and such !-- going to 1 to 7 -- 1 to 5 is just too strong ! Everybody knows dogs can't talk !!

Good Weednesday morning to the old farts of Curmudgeonland. Let`s all do the morning ritual together now 1, 2, 3, and go cat go. That`s "wake and bake" to the uninformed. Repeat as necessary through out the day. Peace.

Damn, giggy, beat me again. So, we`ll double up on the wake and bake this morning.

Bud rot haven with conditions like that. Just like it is here on the wet side. You probably picked it up on Harbor Island. Happy Tokerday giggy

last year we had more rain then this year and only one plant that had rot. it was the grass hoppers that drove me crazy last year. harbor island, that's it. last time i was there was dec. 79.

giggy has to get here early .....he's got to get to work lol. I have been here for a while.

good morning all. Last golf today.

bozzo,
Good morning there ol` friend. Yeah, I cruise around a bit before I can get the typing finger going. Gotta let the brain catch up first.

Happy Weedsday old farts!

Started my day off with 4 canna caps & a doob. Things are shaping up nicely. :)

Well, I think I have a real problem going on now too on top of the bud rot.

I'm thinking my soils ph is way too low. All of a sudden the leafs are turning yellow.

I pick up my PH meter today,so then I'll know for sure.

If I'm too low, how much lime & how do you apply it for best results? One person told me they just throw a little around the base of the plant, but it seems that could be a problem too.

Mr. Bill, you got some pretty plants there! I checked mine again yesterday & still no sign of pistols, but I'm getting purple stems so I think I have a PH problem. I'll get that figured out today.

Here's a few shots of the Widow Twins & My PGG.

View attachment DSCF0007.jpg
Widow Twins

View attachment DSCF0008.jpg
Widow flower
View attachment DSCF0009.jpg
Widow flower

View attachment DSCF0010.jpg
PGG

View attachment DSCF0014.jpg
PGG

Status
Not open for further replies.