Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.F.C. in da house !!-- Giggy somebody got to kick off the Wake and Bake what's wrong with it being U ? Done had a little coffee, couple tokes - waiting for the caps to kick in-- looks like I might just live!! Hey we got any artist in da club ?? I was thinking !!-- We need a logo and stuff !!-- If I show up at a Cup and plan to meet my peeps it would be a lot easier if we had I.D. like a hat or Tee shirt with our logo !! O.K. I'm done ! Where's my pipe ?

Now that makes me proud !-- I remember when I put the pollen on the Widow twins Momma ! I'm trying to stablize an indica heavy White Widow -- inthe spring I forced a male to bloom and bred him to my indica heavy phenotype widow -- DRM that breeding I got a indica heavy lmale -- I have bred him back to his mother so most seed should be indica heavy !!-- Like I said -- I got high hopes !--

Good morning weed everyone. It's Weedsday so I will partake. :vap_smiley:

Mornin', Old Farts! Got two outta five acres mowed yesterday, so the only thing I have to accomplish today is getting my truck license renewed (done!), buying a dozen roses for my dear old Mother, and getting stoned/drunk with a designated driver, of course.

The sun is shining, my wife and daughter took the day off from work to be with me, and life is GOOD!

Friggin` outside growers anyway. Make me jealous, until I think back and remember my visit from the LEO`s because of a flyover. So on second thought, inside ain`t so bad after all. Just smaller, but just as good. Peace.

Friggin` outside growers anyway. Make me jealous, until I think back and remember my visit from the LEO`s because of a flyover. So on second thought, inside ain`t so bad after all. Just smaller, but just as good. Peace.
If you do it right, they just shake your hand and apologize for the inconvenience, Yoop.

It was a leg wetter, though!

I killed my PPG by being over confident -- might be a good thing -- they's monsters !-- Hippie good days are precious -- enjoy it !!-- I got 3 out of 4 - A.K. 49 seed popped and growing and the other one may just be late !-- I own this W.W. and there's no reason not to incorporate other varieties!-- Think I'm gonna try some of the root varieties like Northern Lights #1-- Chem Dawg and some of those other legendary varieties -- does anyone else ever search varieties on seedfinder until U get a headache ? They got like 6,000 varieties and their genealogy reviews and all !

The pump on my Oct.1- harvest went out some time between yesterday and this morning !-- My bastardized grow boxes saved me again !-- If I was running true aero where the water drained to a res. after spraying -- that whole box would have dried out killing all the plants !-- since my nute solution is
In the bottom of the box with a bubbler in it and the roots float around in it -- it acts like a DWC system whether the pump works or not ! No damage at all to the plants ! We up and running again like it never happened ! Chem Dawg-- Northern Lights-- O.G. Kush -- I'm coming for U !!

If you do it right, they just shake your hand and apologize for the inconvenience, Yoop.

It was a leg wetter, though!

hippie,
Sometimes ya gotta learn a lesson the hard way, or at least semi hard. Cause they just took my plants. Told me ways to comply. Never hand cuffed, no ticket, never heard back from `em, no nothing. Been over 3 years now. The Sgt. talked to me man to man, he was just doing his job, was very professional. Peace.

I'll be happy when it's legal to sow the whole back field in the stuff and give it away!

You got lucky. I know of one person that got slapped pretty hard. He didn't go to jail, put they kicked him in his wallet hard.

Most cops are just doing their job. I know of a few that smoke weed on a regular basis. They'll still pop ya if you get caught without a card, though.

Played on a softball team that was mostly firefighters and cops, they did party hardy. During our annual police and firefighter golf tournament, years back, we had a long wait to tee off on the 3rd hole. We were in some woods, when the one cop pulled out a dooby and said "do you mind ?" Our answer, as we pulled out a dooby, was "no, do you mind ? That day was, by far, the most stoned I ever tried to play golf. Both twosomes ended up in last place respectively. We had a great time, just took us a little longer then the rest of `em. And the rest of `em wondered how we had such a good time. Peace.

What a wonderful day! Spent the day with the three women I'd kill/die for (mother, wife, daughter), had a great meal and a few drinks, got a new camera (pot pics, here I come), and got to watch my mother's eyes light up when I laid the roses in her lap. My Little Darling is 93, and she knows she always gets a dozen red roses on my birthday, but her little mind is going, so it seemed like it was something new to her.
What a lucky man I am! Let the world come to an end tomorrow, for today I am truly happy.:)

I haven't mentioned it on this thread but I was a Military Policeman from '73-75 !!-- they trained me well !!-- worked close security on President Ford's stop on his trip to China ! -- They didn't know what they were doing !-- U should never train someone like me in police tactics-- even if he can shoot the hair off a knats *** without drawing blood ! Happy Birthday Hippie ! Many More !

Happy B-Day Hippie
Sorry it`s late bro.

It`s wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland. All hands present and accounted for ?

Hello !!-- is this thing on !!-- beat Giggy to the early Wake and Bake ! Mornin' All !-- The wife and I were laughing last night about Keef's light gambit !!-- indoor farmers this will get U a new light but it only works once !-- start the wife an herb garden -- basil, thyme, anything she might use-- as the herbs start to look good transplant them into larger container and crowd them around your weed !--bring the C.F.O. to see her herb garden -- show her how the herbs are taking up all your grow room and her herbs need their own light !-- When your new light arrives -- crowd them herbs together into one pot -- push them to the fringes of the light and plant more weed !

Lights !-- got another ploy that will get U another light !-- The Cannacap angle !-- I got the boss liking them Cannacaps then I had to explain that with the extra drain on the weed supply I would have to buy regularly to supplement that supply -- or I quess we could get another light so I can grow more ! We got hustle them lights anyway we can! The triband LEDs (90 watt) I use cost about $150 each . Sounds like a lot but divide the cost of the light over 5-6 cycles ( LEDs last much longer than that ) and it is really not that much ! Have a GOOD DAY ALL !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back