Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like the idea of an auto... I can plant them outside and let them do their thing and possibly get 3 harvest cycles in a single summer whereas if I plant a photo period outside, it's gonna take all summer till harvest unless I play some tricks on it. Granted I have no experience with this cuz this is my first auto, but in theory.....We'll see
Sure I could just plant more photo period plants but I don't have the space. I'll do those indoors in the winter cuz it's pretty easy to just flip the clock.

Umbra Is da man Red Eyes !-- I can't grow outside cause I don't want to go to jail !-- Maybe one day ? -- I used to grow some weed outside back in the day but looking back I didn't know what I was doing !-- When U get ready to grow inside we got that covered !-- I grow aero under LEDs but other peeps do it different !-- I just run a continuous rotation with 2 grow areas-- veg and bloom - I clone from clones -- I run midgets by flipping tiny plants to bloom !-- What I do is unconventional but it works for me !-- I can maintain about 2 dozen varieties in a couple square meters !-- I figure when my time comes I can let my girls run wild !
Speaking of wild -- When I get my scooter I need to go check and see what became of my "Wild Patch" -- Weed shouldn't grow around here but I found a place it might !-- If it lived and thrived I might have to report it to the po-po come fall if they can't find it-- We can't be having that kind of stuff around here !-- It is against the law !-- Come on guys it is right out there just look !-- I just know there's a big a** B.B.King waving in the breeze !
I got 2 of them BOC girls one smells of Cafe Mocha but once they in the jar awhile things change so I gotta hang on to both till I figure out which to keep !-- One or Umbra's Golden Ticket -x- BOC just showed her sex this morning with that white "V" held high !-- Now which of the 2 do I Keep ?

Yo Bud -- My one and only Strawberry from your pollen on Umbra's Strawberry is being sexed !-- I think it is a girl but not sure yet !-- I also see I got a purple strawberry seed that germed -- That would be your Strawberry on Rose's Purple Haze !-- I tried 4 seed but only one has germed !

I kinda like the idea of an auto... I can plant them outside and let them do their thing and possibly get 3 harvest cycles in a single summer whereas if I plant a photo period outside, it's gonna take all summer till harvest unless I play some tricks on it. Granted I have no experience with this cuz this is my first auto, but in theory.....We'll see
Sure I could just plant more photo period plants but I don't have the space. I'll do those indoors in the winter cuz it's pretty easy to just flip the clock.

If you start in the spring and plant 2 every 2 weeks you can start harvesting mid summer and keep it up till late fall.....just sayin' ;)

Kraven I see that tropical storm missed U !-- I think that high gonna sit across the south all thru hurricane season !-- Push them all out the Gulf and into the Atlantic ? -- I know we haven't hardly any rain since spring !-- How goes the press ? --When U get your blocks back ? -- I don't always say anything but U gotta know I'm watch closely ?
I got sheet to do but having trouble doing it !-- I'll do what I can ! -- I need to take some cuts ! -- Maybe some more coffee and another toke or 2 then be real ?

I got 2 bird dogs that miss the point or maybe I do !-- Instead of going out the doggie door and make a stealth run at the birds they just get in the window and raise hell !- Must be too hot to go outside and chase birds ? -- The dogs all my best buddies till D.D. come home then they will guard her from me !-- They need to go to school or something and learn some tricks or something !-- Jet he thinks his name is NO JET or Jet No !-- He don't listen ! -- He do what he want !-- Little bud thief gonna get a bath and groomed Friday !
Bathing him is like bathing a chainsaw !-- I will pay people to do it I been bit up enough !-- I'll ask the groomer if he behaved himself and she'll say yes and we'll both know she lying !--

Yo Bud -- My one and only Strawberry from your pollen on Umbra's Strawberry is being sexed !-- I think it is a girl but not sure yet !-- I also see I got a purple strawberry seed that germed -- That would be your Strawberry on Rose's Purple Haze !-- I tried 4 seed but only one has germed !

Purple strawberries sounds good if you want I can send you some of my mad scientist cheesecake pollen to play with this is what he is .
father: girl scout candy(alien rock candy x girl scout cookies) mother: confidential cheese(la confidential x exodus cheese) indica/sativa: 80 %indica/20% sativa flowering time:56-63

Nope Bud !-- Thanks but I swore off pollen for awhile ! -- U know what though ? -- Giggy might want some ?-
Not sure what he's doing or if it will work for him but I got too much stuff to sort out before I get near anymore pollen !

Nope Bud !-- Thanks but I swore off pollen for awhile ! -- U know what though ? -- Giggy might want some ?-
Not sure what he's doing or if it will work for him but I got too much stuff to sort out before I get near anymore pollen !

LoL all good man just figured I'd ask you just need to be more careful with it

I know that's right Bud !-- Fans and pollen is not good !--I got no business breeding anyway !--It's not all a waste I'll put me some seed someplace they can't be found just in case something happens !-- Should be some keepers amongst this ---mess I got--I hope !-- I just gotta find them !

If you start in the spring and plant 2 every 2 weeks you can start harvesting mid summer and keep it up till late fall.....just sayin' ;)

Thanks Kraven, I got a late start this year but that will be the plan come next spring. This year I'm hoping to get one more outdoor cycle but my seeds will only arrive tomorrow, I'll give one more outdoor auto grow a try. Then I'll fire up the indoor box for the winter...

Evening OFC, crawled out from under the rock. Hope all are doing well. Flipped the Outdoor girls in the tent last night. Got them all tied down. Waiting for the stretch. Better remember to water them.

Hippy in da house !-- Been worried bout U Cuz !-- Hope all is as well as can be ?

Fixinta crack this Hippy Slayer bud up and take my evening meds....anyone needs to be medicated form up on the left.

I will be alright. Got to remember them plants are in dirt. Need water to. I will look again later. But it looks like I got 1 Girl and 1 Boy of the SR91. Giggy I am Still trying to catch Pollen. Did I ever say my Neighbor That caught my house on fire 8 years ago. Grows lots outside. My boys are less than 1000 feet from his.

Let them boys Bloom Hippy !

I see Fox news getting sued along with the President for putting out fake news about that DNC guy that got murdered !-- I be glad when we have a functioning government again ! --Ain't nothing getting done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back