Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud hook ole Giggy up with some that Canadian pollen !-- Seems to work O.K. in Texas !

Couple of my revegs -- They gonna give me my cuts now !-- That's 2 more out the House of Umbra !--BOC and King Louie !
keef i'm gonna try to reveg the g13 but not sure how they will do, i believe i stressed them bad keeping them in veg over a year. we will see.

Giggy the plant don't know how old it is !-- If U left some green on it might reveg !-- Wish I would have thought about U I would have collected some pollen for U !-- I hope Bud will hook U up !--
D.D. on her way home !-- Don't be in the way she a wild woman !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake time !

Hopper U should keep up with the news !-- Cory Booker -- Not sure if he is a senator or representative ?-- He introduced a bill in Congress to end national prohibition !-- Now I gotta keep up with what they do with it !-- May never make to a vote !-- At least someone tried !
I know who Cory Booker is,,just never heard of Robert R.

Giggy -- Now something like this be a real challenge to reveg !-- That's my BOC with the Cafe Mocha profile !-- I didn't get any cuttings because I didn't top it before sexing so she gonna make me work for them !-- May not look like much but I like my chances on getting it to reveg and give me some cuts !

View attachment 20170726_183109-1-1.jpg

Hopper -- RR is a ultra conservative (apparently? ) --He like to jump me if I say something that could be political !-- He should pop up and introduce himself !-- When the number of members online and the number of names listed is not the same ? He and others (Pretty sure I know who it is --and U would be surprised )-- Don't want anyone to know they ghosting the place ! --Used to be Tech Admin was the only one to hide when he was inspecting his site !-- I went fishing to see who it was and RR took the bait !--

Hell yes Umbra some plants don't clone easy as others !- On them U just take a lot of cuttings ! -- Some gonna root ! -- If I'm planning on having 2 clones ? --I'll take 5-6 cuttings !-- Much rather have too many than not enough !-- Keep the Best !-- Leave the Rest !

I'm having problems getting an AK -48 to reveg !-- I moved it back to veg after sexing and it keeps blooming !-- It went straight up with no limbs !-- I've learned my lesson about topping before I sex !-- The consolation prize is that the tiny bud on top is loaded with seed fathered by the BBSL !-- I want a pure AK girl so she got to reveg !-- Soon as the seed are mature I'll top it and get it to reveg or kill it trying !-- I want those seed first !

Hopper -- RR is a ultra conservative (apparently? ) --He like to jump me if I say something that could be political !-- He should pop up and introduce himself !-- When the number of members online and the number of names listed is not the same ? He and others (Pretty sure I know who it is --and U would be surprised )-- Don't want anyone to know they ghosting the place ! --Used to be Tech Admin was the only one to hide when he was inspecting his site !-- I went fishing to see who it was and RR took the bait !--

I know, who RR is,,,Robert Redford,, lol.
Sorry Bro i still havent seen this RR guy on here yet. I dont understand the Ghosting thing i guess. I pop in sometimes without sighing in,,but never gave it much thought. Course,,when i give ya crap i like you knowing its me. He he

I know Hopper I don't understand either !-- I can ghost without signing in why sign in then hide your identity ?-- I don't know !

Now this is pathetic !-- That is the only AK I got !-- I want those seed she Carrying but I want it to reveg and give me my cuttings !-- Do U think it can be done ?

Oh,,okay i get it.
Me,,, i want peeps to know its me,,aint no fun the any other way.
One of these days im gonna be growing again,,and its getting closer and closer. Yehaaaaaaa

I was just reading an article that said coffee and cbd together is the ticket.

I know that's right Hopper !-- I look forward to the day U can grow again !-- We gonna hook U up with seed that grow monsters !-- I'm real excited about some these seed maturing on the vine !-- I'd share !-- Lots of fine stuff up in da O.F.C. ! --

Good morning

Woo hoo wh gets to grow again.. sooner than later. awesome

Yes, lets hear if for Cory. I always did like him, now even more. good for him. I bet he is trying this before sessions can do what he wants to do.

I have been hanging out with my old gf from 50 years ago... really? yes.. we old. anyway, we had fun and i wish she would move up here form NM. She knew bud before i did and it is fun to see them together.
It is all days over 100 for a few days like 10.... please be ok plants.

Corey rocks and Christie sucks. You can tell I'm from the East Coast. Well that and if you ever talk to me, you know immediately. I think we have had 4 days under 100 this summer. Stuff to do before it gets hot.

Me too umbra, just went out and watered and the 108 has been reduced to 102 so that is really good. lol, i am serious. You are way hotter than us. We have just been in the 90s most of the summer. Going to 104 in Seattle? that is bad. When it is 80 over there it is so much hotter than 80 here in the desert. Poor people. not many have air conditioner.

Keef, so glad you got that lawn mowed.

Gotta go put make up on...taking my friend to breakfast.

Morning OFC. Getting ready to check on the girls. Why do you reveg? And, do you have to?

Lots of days at or around 100 this summer but so far, none of those 110-115 days. We usually get a couple of those killers. I used to live in Redding, Ca. and that town being right at the top of our central valley, combined with the fact that there is way too much blacktop, makes it a real toaster town.
Well, fall will be coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back