Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my Luck. Carbon filter will arrive This week. Will not get the Ducting till Next Week. Think I my try and germ some of those Skunky bean you sent me Keef.

Like taking a dead Skunk and beating another Skunk to death with it then letting them sit out in the sun to age ? --- Umbra that scared me !-- I bounced those seed outta Texas first chance I got !-- Let me know how they turn out Hippy !--

Got these seeds in the mail today from a co-op in Oakland Ca, seems like a pretty good deal and it also seems like someone can't count... well I hope they grow into what they're supposed to be.
Wish me luck.

View attachment IMG_1259.JPG

I am already running a Skunk/Diesel one now called BlueDawg. I am gonna to test these filters out.

Some old stoner musta counted out that pack Hippy !-- I can see it now --123- 12345 -5 -7 -9-10 --done !--Are those the high CBD Rose used to grow ?

Seems like the same name, harlequin used to be clone only but now they got seeds so we'll see what we get. Supposed to have a cbd/the ratio of 5:2.
My wife has chronic back pain that the doc calls fibromyalgia. The wife says that's a term they use when they have no clue what you really have.... anyway, hears to hoping it helps!

Keef, thank you for reminding me about the botm...sheesh.. a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Yes, harelquin has been clone only for years now i guess someone reversed or something?
2RE, i will have ya covered on cbd's i sure hope. I have some amazing plants out there.
I better go do the botm... my old friend and i had fun.

Oh good ness.

Keef, yes, one entry per person. It can be an old shot too. It doesn't have to be a current grow.

Rose, I'm happy you and your girl friend had a good time. The oldest friends are the best.

Black Snow sounds awesome Keef. Wont be long. Just gotta get a few more things in order. Just had my Storage Rm added to my house. It was added on to the l shape in my house. Another words no more L shape. Its a 15x6 under roof. Yehaaaaaa

can you believe we have been friends for 50 years. We met at 15... that is nuts. We laugh and smoke like we did when we were 15. she lives in NM and needs a boyfriend, beats me why ... Umbra? She is a little too old for you. lol

How are you ness? did you cook tonight? I have a pot roast on the stove. i haven't cooked much lately. too hot. we have smoke in the air with fires all around us, not as bad as california yet.

I know ppl ive known that long. Its pretty cool you and her have known each other that long Rose. And ya both are Potheads. Lol

Hopper I got some extra stuff here also. More than I can grow.

Umbra, i couldn't share with her the pot. She wouldn't have been able to drive. You don't seem to understand what you have there. Too strong. crazy strong. I am not a light weight until i try that pot.

can you believe we have been friends for 50 years

I have an old friend (still my best friend) I met in 1966, we played in a band for many years until I moved away on a job. We still get together from time to time and last time I saw him, I gave him some pot.

Rose I know what U mean !-- I been growing Umbra's stuff for awhile and Nurse Larry too and they both fine weed !-- Not sure one is any stronger than the other just different !-- I don't know if U bred that Purple Haze but that's top notch too !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back