Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Red Eyes ?

What's for supper O.F.C. ? -- I suppose I'll be going for take out ? -- D.D. be up in an hour or so !--We decide then !--

I must have a higher tolerance because I smoke it from the time I wake up until I go to bed

We been going through the last of 4 jars. Having a sample. Found my first run BB King. Night All. Hippy Stoned.

Lemme know when you go live Hopper....I keep fire over here and would love to send you some beans to get the garden rolling.

Keef just put a picture in there...win loose or draw let people see your skills.

Rose, glad you have been playing and having fun....life is short, roll in the mud and wash in the rain.

Kraven this is Hopper --U can send some of that Grass Monkey to Keef's address and I'll pick it up from him !-- Anytime now would be fine !

sending some rso to my friend. she asked for some flowers, hash, gummy bears, and a vape cart. sending her an open plane ticket as well

we may get to that soon, she has opened some communication with me...baby steps, baby steps

Isn't that tiny plant, Franks Gift, diminutive and funny? I guess she tastes terrible. The first pic is green crack and snow lotus.

Rose hold your horses ? -- I looked and looked but I didn't see no horses in those pics !-- Just a bunch of fine looking pot plants !

Looking good Rose, hopefully your new neighbor will be pot friendly.

Pizza run !-- Hey U know that sound a car makes when the brakes are metal on metal ? --D.D.'s car make that exact noise !-- Guess what I'm doing tomorrow ? -- If U guessed I would be doing a brake job on the car U would be wrong !-- Midas gonna put new brake pads on it tomorrow probably after they turn the disc !-- Dam !-- My working on cars days are over !-

My neighbor has a pot friendly neighbor !-- Who has been very refrained in not burning his happy a** down !
When I get down on my knees and say my prayers at night I always ask for a situation where I could burn him out with deniablity!-- I am honest with myself !-- I don't like him at all !

Yes ! The po-po had to come out to make sure I didn't dust his a** about that fence !--I just want to lay hands on him without going to jail !-- I'm cripple and he a CKN sheet !-- I could take the young man and I hope for that chance one day !-- I wait for my time !

This is what my backyard looked like last Sunday and this is what it looks like today so I week and what three days
5e0987df0eeef2bb2f4aa8c85035dde4.jpg

e57f403c1148cd89732d623e7676f00a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Bud !-- U drive that bobcat ? -- I never been on one but never had the chance !-- Spent many hours driving a fork lift -- I think I could make it dance !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back