Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical south Texas summer !-- High 90s /100 during the day and mid 80s at night !-- No rain but they keep promising and sometimes it gets cloudy and fakes me out !-- We in a drought !-- I'm 4 feet above sea level and because the water be nasty anyway I run it thru my Reverse Osmosis system !-- I know I can dig a shallow hole in my yard and hit water !-- I could pump it thru my RO system !-- I'll have water !-- PH of 8.5 coming out the tap with 280 ppms of what ?-- RO system make it like distilled water !

Ness -- About revegging ? -- I do it sometimes to get cuttings if I don't have any and want to keep the plant --I leave some green and put it back in 18/6 light and after a few weeks it start growing veg leaves and limbs for the taking !-- My White Widow is 4 years old this week !-- I been cloning from clones on that girl long time !-- Revegging is just another tool in the pot farming shed !-- I think if I was gonna grow a SCROG I would want to start with a reveg !--

Bud I installed it under the sink in the bathroom! -- Easy install and works off water pressure so no electric !--I think it cost me about $100 - All I have to do is replace the filter sometimes !! -- The water goes in at 8.5 pH and 280 ppms and comes out with a pH of 4.6 and ppms of 5 !-- The pH will stabilize in about 24 hours at about 6 !-- My system makes about a gallon every 15 minutes !-- Using RO water -- I don't do res changes in bloom !-- I run the same water with just topping it off for the full 2 months in bloom !-- I use Botonacare nutes and don't need to flush so I run it right up to harvest without res changes and flushing !

View attachment 20170802_102409.jpg

Thank You, Budlight Keef. Now, I understand, I been wondering for awhile. Got to get ready for my adventure in the woods. Just love sitting out and enjoying the peace and quite with the girls. Time for my Wake and Bake. Got my coffee I'm all set.:bong2:

Sounds peaceful Ness !-- I'm forgetful sometimes and realize I don't have a cutting from a plant and the last one is in late bloom I'll reveg the base to get cuttings !-- For me it's just about keeping a clone of a plant in bloom in veg !--
Somebody gonna get they scooter delivered tommorrow !-- I be popping wheelies and burning rubber in the sand in no time !

No body be riding my scooter either !--(except D.D.)-- Especially family !-- They'll steal your sheet !

Been raining here since early this morning. Nice and cool. I love it.
Thanks Keef,,i will definitely get wit you guys when im ready to start up my DWCs again. I got the perfect spot in my new Storage Rm. It will have a hidden wall with mirrors. Yehaaaaaaaa
Morning Rose. Bet your Garden is awesome.
What up Ness,Bud,2redeyes,,and Umbra?

Hopper got a plan !-- Get down with your bad self !-- I got at least 18 varieties and big bad Waldo got to at least a dozen !-- I got a mess to figure out but there is no lesser weed !-- Shoot Hopper U get ready to grow U can come down and pick U out some clones or seed !-- Clones will have bare roots and ready for DWC !

What's up ofc? Hopper, my hearts will flutter once if I get dehydrated.

Bud I installed it under the sink in the bathroom! -- Easy install and works off water pressure so no electric !--I think it cost me about $100 - All I have to do is replace the filter sometimes !! -- The water goes in at 8.5 pH and 280 ppms and comes out with a pH of 4.6 and ppms of 5 !-- The pH will stabilize in about 24 hours at about 6 !-- My system makes about a gallon every 15 minutes !-- Using RO water -- I don't do res changes in bloom !-- I run the same water with just topping it off for the full 2 months in bloom !-- I use Botonacare nutes and don't need to flush so I run it right up to harvest without res changes and flushing !

I have those two white containers on the bottom left with the same bracket but I don't have the clear container on the right or the little ones where do I get the filters and those little ones point me in the right direction brother I really need help on this one I wasted 50 bucks buying some filters on Amazon and they ended up being the wrong ones

Bud mine came with all those things !- Just like that !-- I bolted it in and hooked up water intake and exit and been using it ever since! -- I shouldn't know where to get parts a day pieces for it !-- D.D. almost home I ask her where she got it !--

Bud mine came with all those things !- Just like that !-- I bolted it in and hooked up water intake and exit and been using it ever since! -- I shouldn't know where to get parts a day pieces for it !-- D.D. almost home I ask her where she got it !--

Thanks buddy that would be awesome

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZAUE4R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DNOFDHY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

O.K. bout to get D.D. tucked into bed !-- Roads are safe again !-- What did I miss ? -- I got to go check my Water !-- I use one those 35 gallon grow boxes like we use as a RO water tank since 1 gallon every 15 minutes takes awhile to run 35 gallons -- Anyway I got it sitting in the shower of the bathroom between veg and bloom !-- I have a tendency to forget it is running !-- A couple of over flows and U learn !-- Sitting in the shower over a drain ? --Problem solved !-- I use about 10 gallons a week to set up a new box in bloom -- About 10 gallons topping off the other boxes -- Then change my veg boxes? -- I may need 25 gallons a week ? -- I can not afford to buy 25 gallons of distilled water a week ! -- I tried other filters and stuff but RO water I can make anywhere !-- I know my nutes work well enough as well as my lights so I should be able to do this anywhere if I could keep the same temps !

I tell U one thing I been having to smoke what I had put up for the 2 months it has taken me get this 8 part rotation set back up and I'm not liking taking weed outta jars faster than I put it in !-- Selection is shrinking !-- I be back to the weekly harvest in 2 weeks --I just opened a quart of B.B. King --This is nice !--
Hopper save a place when U set up a grow for some Black Snow !-- That would be Umbra's Snow Desiel with a Black Berry Snow Lotus Dad !-- U just can't know about the Snow Desiel unless you've smoked her so I'm expecting great things by bringing more of that famed Snow Lotus back into it ! -- Might be Black Berry --might not !--Mom is a HEAVY producer and very potent !-- That BBSL post to make anything U breed it to better !-- Huh !--We'll see about that ? -- Umbra U think there is anyway to make the Snow Desiel any better ?-- Tell me Wink -wink --nod -nod and I thought he was just being a smart a** ! -- Now that I smoked it? --I got nothing to add to What Umbra said !

Afternoon Folks, Cold beer and a bowl. Off to check the grow. Be back in a bit.

Rose next month or the month after I'm gonna start entering that BOTM contest !-- Are U allowed only one entry per month ? -- I might not be able to make my mind up about what I want to enter !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back